TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

+46
Zeta0085
BHAFC Scorpion
QuantumL0gic
Blacky Mojo
DonatedSatyr227
HCR Super T
ART Carrera
galeforce97
HCR MeRiCA
some evil dude
Dragonsyoung
BigBen13x
PROD DTechR
FreshCubanBread
Richy59
Radiation Louis
theboomeranga
Fazed Intro
Jan Filip S
NSA Roca
LZR Harmonic
Ax4x Mikey J
MID LAND ZETA
PTG Chungus
HCR Motorhead
Speed Dem0n 64
LMP Phantom
andiosterfeld
HCR Hamish
Joito04
Warspite 1996
HCR Bellmond
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Matt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
CRA XenoMorph
desertrainfrog
ShrinkingSteven
Dabeljutif
xVampirAx
HCR Carlson
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
WR Watcher
xebot360
TJSteel
50 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

Post by theboomeranga Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:44

To those in Q1 tonight, I have just gotten home from work, and will be setting the lobby up as soon as I get dinner (will eat while session is running, not before just to clear that up)
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

Post by andiosterfeld Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:04

xebot360 wrote:*Builds Updated*

BMW, Porsche and Mclaren builds have changed

you forgot to change the PI, this could confuse some people
andiosterfeld
andiosterfeld

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:11

andiosterfeld wrote:
xebot360 wrote:*Builds Updated*

BMW, Porsche and Mclaren builds have changed

you forgot to change the PI, this could confuse some people

Its still the same out come now its change.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 22:02

The unclassified car has registered and will not qualify at all
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:25

Only just noticed that the Calsonic Nissan is not alone... That'll be an interesting one.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:45

So gutted I'm missing a TORA Le Mans again, especially with the way it's shaping up for you guys this year. I miss some TEC racing Sad

best of luck to everyone, I'll hope to catch some of the stream where I can if possible.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCubanBread Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 0:56

When are the invites going out for Q5?
FreshCubanBread
FreshCubanBread

TORA Race Number : 48
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 0:58

Who will host qualifying tonight?
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 13:41

Too bad that we will have to run with Cosmetic damage on this one, but I can totally understand the decision. Fingers crossed that the race won't become too much of a bumper car meeting with this Wink

Have you considered putting the Rebellion and the GT-R LM in a separate LMP2 group? Maybe together with that Mazda Lola and/or older LMP2 cars?
Then the real LMP1 cars could be running with stock tunes or a small weight handicap and the LMP2s wouldn't have issues with the fuel (thanks to the no longer need of huge upgrades).
I mean, in the real WEC the Nissan GT-R and the Toyota Rebellion would have no chance against the LMP1s (except an LMP1 was running a failed hybrid unit or simply wrecked the car during the race and had to drop out after the first half Very Happy).
Of course it's definitely too late for this week's LeMans or even this season but maybe that's an alternative in the future. ^^

PLUS a third group of cars on the track could make the race even more busy and interesting. Might fill the lobbies a bit more (±8 cars per group?!) ^^

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 14:33

desertrainfrog wrote:Too bad that we will have to run with Cosmetic damage on this one, but I can totally understand the decision. Fingers crossed that the race won't become too much of a bumper car meeting with this Wink

Have you considered putting the Rebellion and the GT-R LM in a separate LMP2 group? Maybe together with that Mazda Lola and/or older LMP2 cars?
Then the real LMP1 cars could be running with stock tunes or a small weight handicap and the LMP2s wouldn't have issues with the fuel (thanks to the no longer need of huge upgrades).
I mean, in the real WEC the Nissan GT-R and the Toyota Rebellion would have no chance against the LMP1s (except an LMP1 was running a failed hybrid unit or simply wrecked the car during the race and had to drop out after the first half Very Happy).
Of course it's definitely too late for this week's LeMans or even this season but maybe that's an alternative in the future. ^^

PLUS a third group of cars on the track could make the race even more busy and interesting. Might fill the lobbies a bit more (±8 cars per group?!) ^^

We have talked about adding another class in before.  We were going to for Sebring with the Ford DP expect there was no interest and TURN10 broke the car right before the race.  However, with the way the TEC is structured and scored right now, with teams switching between classes/cars as they please, it would be a scoring nightmare.  That, and without cosmetic damage the Mazda has realistic fuel mileage so it destroys everything.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 16:34

FORD GT IS HERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT IT IN? It has to be put in if anything LMR highball will run the car.
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 16:44

Joito04 wrote:FORD GT IS HERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT IT IN? It has to be put in if anything LMR highball will run the car.

If it was a week earlier then sure but it's a few days before the race so I highly doubt it'll be put in

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 16:49

It'll be there for Bathurst. If its stats shape up anything like the real thing, expect a lot of handicaps on it...
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 17:14

True true it is late sorry just was amped up lmao
Joito04
Joito04

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 18:50

BigBen0913 wrote:
desertrainfrog wrote:...

We have talked about adding another class in before.  We were going to for Sebring with the Ford DP expect there was no interest and TURN10 broke the car right before the race.  However, with the way the TEC is structured and scored right now, with teams switching between classes/cars as they please, it would be a scoring nightmare.  That, and without cosmetic damage the Mazda has realistic fuel mileage so it destroys everything.

That's why I said that this might be an option for next season ^^ Even if that thinking is a bit far ahead Very Happy
I suppose that Turn10 won't enroll any more car packs in 2017 (would be awesome of course, but pretty unlikely), then the cars can be balanced before the begin of the season, car hopping can/will reset your team's score again and the LMP2s don't need huge airflow upgrades and tires that are as wide as the car it self.

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 19:50

Just curious I am interested in the story behind the memorial car if anyone can tell me
Joito04
Joito04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 21:47

who needs realism.  Bring on the bump drafting or crashing...  >,<

Best of luck to all Drivers.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 14:49

Beware people, damage still seems to persist regardless of what you set it. I've had this happen each time I set up a lobby so it doesn't seem to matter either way. Not sure why I'm the only one saying this, cause I know it's a serious bug.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 14:57

xebot360 wrote:
Joito04 wrote:FORD GT IS HERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT IT IN? It has to be put in if anything LMR highball will run the car.

If it was a week earlier then sure but it's a few days before the race so I highly doubt it'll be put in
That, and with them sending the car out in codes (WHY? Evil or Very Mad ), it might be a week before an entire team has it.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 14:59

I would have been willing to help out with the builds before and gave it alot of the, but the higher chain of command always seemed really discouraging
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:14

Some Evil Dude wrote:Beware people, damage still seems to persist regardless of what you set it. I've had this happen each time I set up a lobby so it doesn't seem to matter either way. Not sure why I'm the only one saying this, cause I know it's a serious bug.

You need to turn Off damage on your own profile as well.If the lobby is set to cosmetic damage, and your profile is set to sim damage, you will still have damage, tire and fuel usage.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:28

go into the Lobby> Click your Name> Assists > Damage > Cosmetic Smile step by step guide by yours truly HCR Solar Wink
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:00

Thanks guys, I had to have xebot tell me once more in FB chat XD. I never saw that being pointed out before so a little inconvenient
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:11

its a stupid setting to be honest but I know why it happens.

Damage is just another one of the difficulty settings, so just like TCS / ABS, if we set the easiest aids to be on in the lobby you can still choose to run with it off, so damage we set easiest to cosmetic and you can choose to have damage still.

I've seen a fair few people making this mistake though so you're not the only one.

It never used to be that way but I can see why the developers overlooked it.
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:52

I liked having the real part of yanno the endurance which was managing tyres and [Censored] but oh well.

if anyone decides to play bumper cars with me they will be taking their bumpers back to the pit with them
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next