TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

+46
Zeta0085
BHAFC Scorpion
QuantumL0gic
Blacky Mojo
DonatedSatyr227
HCR Super T
ART Carrera
galeforce97
HCR MeRiCA
some evil dude
Dragonsyoung
BigBen13x
PROD DTechR
FreshCubanBread
Richy59
Radiation Louis
theboomeranga
Fazed Intro
Jan Filip S
NSA Roca
LZR Harmonic
Ax4x Mikey J
MID LAND ZETA
PTG Chungus
HCR Motorhead
Speed Dem0n 64
LMP Phantom
andiosterfeld
HCR Hamish
Joito04
Warspite 1996
HCR Bellmond
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Matt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
CRA XenoMorph
desertrainfrog
ShrinkingSteven
Dabeljutif
xVampirAx
HCR Carlson
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
WR Watcher
xebot360
TJSteel
50 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

Post by TJSteel Tue 31 May 2016 - 10:00

LMR Harmonic wrote:The Huracan is too fast to be included here. Even at 10% it outdoes the next fastest GT car by 10+ MPH on the straights. If anyone is in it, they should be offered a car change without losing the points awarded for staying in the same car. Then again, if the points are only awarded for a whole season in the same car, that won't matter, and switching won't be an issue.

No-one gets points for staying in the same car, that's never been in the rules so switching isn't an issue
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion

Post by LMP Phantom Tue 31 May 2016 - 16:31

HCR TJSteel wrote:
LMR Harmonic wrote:The Huracan is too fast to be included here. Even at 10% it outdoes the next fastest GT car by 10+ MPH on the straights. If anyone is in it, they should be offered a car change without losing the points awarded for staying in the same car. Then again, if the points are only awarded for a whole season in the same car, that won't matter, and switching won't be an issue.

No-one gets points for staying in the same car, that's never been in the rules so switching isn't an issue

My findings with all the current builds and a build i did to try balance the huracan - Huracan, not the fastest

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 Screen11
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 13:50

Very disappointed damage will be set to cosmetic for this race. There is now little to know strategy to running. Sure 2 mandatory pits per stint. but in the end it is for the most part based off of who can run the fastest, not lag out,and just make every stint. From my understanding this is because of the GTR LMP1 car. The car should just been taken out. Changing the rules for one car is ridiculous in my opinion. I am also not a fan of rules changing mid season no matter the cause.
NSA Roca
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 14:12

LMP Phantom wrote:
HCR TJSteel wrote:

My findings with all the current builds and a build i did to try balance the huracan - Huracan, not the fastest

TORA TEC Le Mans 24H - General Discussion - Page 4 Screen11

We've tuned the cars and the Hurican was a lot quicker than the others. Sorry

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:38

Well the Beemer is OP beyond belief so you might as well have put the Lambo in
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:24

NSA Roca wrote:Very disappointed damage will be set to cosmetic for this race. There is now little to know strategy to running. Sure 2 mandatory pits per stint.  but in the end it is for the most part based off of who can run the fastest, not lag out,and just make every stint. From my understanding this is because of the GTR LMP1 car. The car should just been taken out. Changing the rules for one car is ridiculous in my opinion. I am also not a fan of rules changing mid season no matter the cause.

If I recall, the LMP class as a whole suffers from fuel mileage imbalances. 2-5 lap fuel runs. A: too many stops, and B: some cars getting more than twice the mileage per tank.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:05

The Nissan is not alone.
Nissan: 3 laps
Rebellion: 3 laps
Audi: 4 laps
Toyota: 6 laps
Porsche: 6 laps

Not just the Nissan. If you want to rid of the imbalanced cars, may as well just be the Porsche and Toyota, which isn't happening.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:48

I still believe it should be simulation. There are plenty of cars to pick, just don't pick the one with bad mileage. So what if you have to pit X amount of times a stint. That stuff doesn't bother me. What annoys me is a car can now hit a wall at 170 mph and there fine. Not okay with that.  I understand turn 10 screwed us with the mileage but I don't think that is a good enough reason to not run simulation. But hey I respect your opinions and obviously I am not in the position to make changes, so let's just have a good race I gues.
NSA Roca
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 20:31

Erm, actually, what happens at LM is you hit a small sausage kerb (Tetre Rouge) and your car flips... same way that races were ended by one of the outside kerbs at Sebring, a la F4H.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 20:51

Really? I haven't had that happen at all and I have hit a ton of Kerbs. But hey I guess you can prove me wrong in a week
NSA Roca
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 20:54

It's happened before with the kerbs I'm sure
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:03

If you run sim then it's pointless to use anything BAR the Porsche or Toyota. I know your team would choose one of the pair and we'd end up with a spec series like GT is turning out to be.

This one is not on the organiser, this one's a game flaw.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:12

i used race in a series where BOP was a lot worse than this series,yet people still complain about the BOP for this series.each car will be better on different tracks but worse on others yet people are still not happy...
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:15

If people didnt complain about BoP then its not motorsport.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:25

xVampirAx wrote:i used race in a series where BOP was a lot worse than this series,yet people still complain about the BOP for this series.each car will be better on different tracks but worse on others yet people are still not happy...

Yeah lol. The way it was going, we may not have had any builds until a day before the race so it could've been a lot worse

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 23:06

Harmonic had them pretty much sorted ages ago... ^^
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 23:10

HCR Motorhead wrote:Harmonic had them pretty much sorted ages ago... ^^

Why didn't he post the builds up then. The most I was aware he had done was a rough guideline for restrictions

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 0:11

ShrinkingSteven wrote:If people didnt complain about BoP then its not motorsport.
lol very true
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 0:13

HCR Motorhead wrote:If you run sim then it's pointless to use anything BAR the Porsche or Toyota. I know your team would choose one of the pair and we'd end up with a spec series like GT is turning out to be.

.... if by his team you mean NSA.... we are in gt Laughing
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 0:14

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:If you run sim then it's pointless to use anything BAR the Porsche or Toyota. I know your team would choose one of the pair and we'd end up with a spec series like GT is turning out to be.

I thought you didn't like being overtaken Very Happy
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 0:39

I'm at peace with where I am Twisted Evil
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 3:01

HCR Motorhead wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

awww your thinking about lil ol me Embarassed
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by andiosterfeld Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 10:48

would be nice to know which stints will be at night
andiosterfeld
andiosterfeld

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 11:10

^Okay so many things i have gotta do tomorrow lunchtime when im home.

Sort out quali thread.
Day/night stints.
Probably a million other things.

And revise for my exams......
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 15:34

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

awww your thinking about lil ol me Embarassed

Naturally Cheers
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next