TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

SBR Silverline Chevrolet

+11
adam20692
PLOW tubbi
ONR Baby Jet 3
HeatPhalanx
lfcnicklfc
HCR generaltso
CQR The Butcher
Ax4x Chaddy
nickyf1
Richy59
Slider S15
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Empty Re: SBR Silverline Chevrolet

Post by HeatPhalanx Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 11:16

yh u got dat right lol and im no rookie lmao Razz

HeatPhalanx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 13:18

You are / were to TORA back then mate!

Dosnt matter how long youve raced outside of TORA when you enter TORA your a rookie.

You just a good rookie
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatPhalanx Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 17:33

a dam good rookie when i started Razz am i still a rookie now because if i am i seem to be getting up in the tables Razz place 11th now Razz lol

HeatPhalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 18:14

dont look on it as a derogatory thing ar an insult its not

you were new therefore you were a rookie

End of lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 21:52

a dam good rookie when i started SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_razz am i still a rookie now because if i am i seem to be getting up in the tables SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_razz place 11th now SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_razz lol

Someone is being rather boastful SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_razz
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 23:29

Mate your a rookie, its your first season in the championship therefore your a rookie lol.
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:29

Mr Slider, may i thank you for your kind words and your trusting in my potential to take the title, lots of things happened to dampen my bid for last seasons title (lagging completely out of maple, not being able to connect in suzuka, AND being taken out on the first corner at sunset by a very highly charged butcher (butch, i know it was an error, dont worry, still love ya SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_twisted ).

But this season has been different, less problems and securing decent scores even if the wins aren't mine, staying away from the drivers with racing line and braking issues, and also the ones who CLAIM to have racing line and braking issues (you know who you are).

With this said, can anyone dispute the fact that wwr stealth is a far superior driver to myself?, no, me either, so hats off to who I think should be winner, MR STEALTH we salute you ( SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_biggrin hope your connection problems get worse SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ).

P.S. mr heat SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Kopfschuettel , people who brag get ignored or slated, people who run well and get noticed are champions.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 10:19

i totally agree with tubbi's last line no one likes a bragger Wink
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatPhalanx Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 14:34

eh i havent bragged i was just saying but if thats counted as bragging ill think ill stfu lol

HeatPhalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 14:37

Alright enough has been said on this its Slider's team thread, not a slagging match. Fair point by tubbi keep your head down and race well ,thats how your going to get noticed mate.
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 28 Sep 2009 - 8:16

The Good news and The Bad news:

Firstly we will start with the bad news and that is that it it thoght that Sam Billing1991 will be unable to join us at Sunset Infield due to a Proior engagement. This will leave SBR as a two man Team at the event with lead driver Slider S15 and new boy ColinMcRae555 on Team points duties. Sam will be touring Britain on his Motorcycle for approximately two weeks and so will be unable to attend the race.

In a statement the team had this to say, "Obviously we would have liked to have Sam with us again at Sunset Infield but he really does both need and deserve this time off and away from everything."

Further badnews comes in the Form of the continuation of the highly restricted testing which Slider is managing to complete. This is because of his new university commitments meaning he is around alot less with alot less energy and patience. However he still knows how important Testing has been to his season so far.

"Without a shadow of a doubt i know that Practice has been key to my success this year. The SBR Silverline Cobalt is a great car but it still needs thorough setup work for each and every track, the more time i get, the more i can dial it in, the faster i can go."

"Road Atlanta was a prime example of this. With only an hours testing before qualifying race pace was lower than expected. Infact i feel i wouldnt have gotten into Lobby B pole if it wasnt for all of the mistakes people who should have been ahead of me had made. When your on Pole from a hotlap you expect to atleast be on pace with those behind you, but i was no where near fast enough by the end of the night. I know bad luck played its part, but in the end we just wernt fast enough and thats something the testing limitations will only continue to perpetuate."

However there is some great news for the team in that Slider S15 has moved up two places to 6th position in the Drivers Championship! This was much to his surpprise, "Road Atlanta must have gone better than i felt it did!" However the Team know that it will be nigh on impossible to stay within the top Ten for the final three events. There are some very fast guys coming up behind me in the points and some fast guys joining the championship at almost every round.

"The Ultimate motorsport boys are a huge threat and to be honest we thought they would have passed us by now. WWR Aero is also coming up fast behind us and the Return of Dan ATR1 although good from a sepctator point of view will be bad for us as he will be one more person stealing points and probably catching back up. The Quakerstate Racing boys also seem to have some serious race pace which will probably rob us of some valuable points for the rest of the season."

However the biggest problem may be the championship itself. Although the Reverse grid system is great if your at the back and helps to slightly neuter the front lobby it punishes the middle pace runners like Slider. Qualify in Lobby B and then finish off of the podium and you will be outscored by the majority of the bottom Lobby. "This is so down heartening, I try so hard to qualify as higly as possible and for what? To be outscored by people who I outqualified fair and square without being overtaken!"

"A top ten drivers standing finish would be a dream come true for the guys here at SBR Silverline, This is our topflight series in which we invest the most money and effort and to have that rewarded would really mean alot to everybody here at the Factory."

SBR Silverline Chevrolet currently Stand at 6th in the Team Championship, With Slider S15 6th in the Drivers Championship and Sam Billing1991 24th.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 8:05

Slider "hesitant" ahead of Sunset Infield Test:

Slider S15 has revealed that he is feeling "hesitant" ahead of tonights Sunset Infield test session, Sponsored by SBR.

Usually optomistic about test sessions like these Slider has revealed his worries about this circuit. "I'm worried we will have the same problems as we did at Road Atlanta in regards to top end speed. We have a good setup for the Infield section at the moment which is where i feel my strength is. However we wont know about the top speed until we can compare it directly to other cars in a racing situation."

"We were very good here in media day and we hope to repeat that. The car itself hasnt changed and we still have that setup to fall back on, however after a whole seasons development it would most likely be a step backwards to do that as the car is handeling immaculately at the moment. Brakes are a key issue but its mostly top end that worrys me the most. The brakes work well enough just not as well as i'd like, the top end just wasnt there at Road Atlanta."

Annother fear is SBR's previous problems in developing a power build for the car which leaves them with their generic track spec car. "Its a great piece of kit but around here it might not be enough. If the top end is as bad as i fear then a new car would most likey HAVE to be developed which would be a big risk and a big pain."

"im predicting annother meeting of damage limitation." Said Slider Dejectedly.

These fears are compounded by last seasons performance where in early practice the already off the pace Civic Type R took a complete nose dive in the laptimes and was completely uncompetitive even by its own standards. A New "power" car was built but this didnt fare much better. This mixed with the usual accidents at this track saw Slider's miserable debut season hit one of its lowest points.

"I think the only time i felt lower than that was after the inccident with Y22DJH at round 3 of Silverstone National where i lost Third on the final corner because of a shot in the back nearly causing a spin and him driving around me purely because of the contact he gave me, Loosing that place and then the Stewards siding with him and no punishment being given was the lowest point of last season for me. We had worked so hard on the car and to be so close to a small payoff only to have it taken like that destroyed our morale."

This is further intensified by Slider's current Championship position, "Last year we had nothing to loose starting halfway through the season and in a terrible car, but this Season we've worked so hard and were doing so well. I never dreamed that with three races to go i would be in 6th in the drivers championship! I know we wont be able to retain that but I so badly want a top 10 finish in the points and Sunset Infield is going to be a key factor in this. If it all goes wrong here i can kiss it goodbye."

But only time will tell, and although extremely nervous and hesitant Slider is feeling good about the test. "I didnt get to test before Road Atlanta so atleast we will know where we are and be able to do a much better setup, weve gone as far as we can alone on track with no comparisons so its time to see what we can do with everyone else!"

The Practice session Sponsored by SBR will Begin at 8pm GMT.

There are still 2 Places left for tonights Test Session, Please either contact Slider or post up in the "Practice" Thread in the Touring car main page.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 12:43

SBR Strong in Test Session:

Last night saw the Official Sunset infield Test Session, Sponsored by SBR, Take place with great results for the Team. Only Slider S15 and ColinMcRae555 were there Representing SBR with Sam Billing1991 not competeing there next week anyway.

The night was great with pleaenty of action throughout the ever tightening field. It was a slightly slower start for both of the SBR boys with ColinMcRae555 using the session to decide on which car to use for the remainder of the season and Slider Testing the Third Evolution of the SBR Cobalt specifically designed for this meeting.

Heres a quick round up of the Results for the SBR Entrants:

Race 1: Slider 3rd, Colin 5th,

Race 2: Slider 4th, Colin 3rd,

Race 3: Slider 6th, Colin 4th,

Race 4: Slider 1st, Colin 2nd,

Race 5: Slider 2nd, Colin 3rd,

Race 6: Slider 1st, Colin 3rd,

This resulted in ColinMcRae555 finishing 3rd in the one night championship and Slider S15 Finishing in First Place!

Slider had this to say about the session "That was Crazy! The Car is great, especially down the straights and the racing looks like its going to be close. I think we'll be at the sharp end of Lobby B unless something goes wrong. ColinMcRae555 is doing great and was on the pace quicker than i had expected. There were some mental accidents, some of which i'll admit were my fault, But all in all this looks set to be a round to remember for everybody of the TCC!"
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 1 Oct 2009 - 8:00

SBR Gearing up for the final push:

The SBR Silverline Chevrolet Team are "gearing up for the final push" as said by Team Boss Slider S15 this morning. "We're in a great position Drivers standing wise with Slider and may be able to retain our current Team points position aswell if we can make a final Push at these last three Events."

This presumably also helps explain the sudden employment of ColinMcRae555 to help the team on track and hopefully boost Slider's Point scoring ability rather than hinder it.

The Team has also hinted that Team Owner and SBR Namesake Sam Billing1991 may return to action sooner than first thought, Simply saying, "The Situation has changed and could be favorable to us." However when pushed further the Team refused to comment.

"The development of the car will be key to any further success", Revealed Slider. "This new Evolution 3 is a great car around Sunset and is the first time SBR has built anything like this with this degree of success. Wether it gets used for the final two events remains to be seen though. Theres still some work to do on the development for Sunset so thats our priority at the moment. Once sunset is out of the way we will evaluate the Evolution 3's Viability at the next circuit against the Proven Evolution 2."

"We hope to run annother SBR Sponsored Practice session ahead of the event, possibly Saturday night, To try and get the car finally dialed in and give ColinMcRae555 more valuable time behind the wheel."

"Were testing as much as physically possible to try and ensure a good finish in the Drivers Standings for Slider S15 and our SBR Silverline Chevrolet Cobalt SS. We know 6th is a bit over enthusiastic but were starting to really believe a top 10 is possible."
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 12:16

SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Car-2
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 23:19

eeewww window tint SBR Silverline Chevrolet - Page 2 Icon_sad

Looks great otherwise
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770

Back to top Go down

Post by adam20692 Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 12:10

looks good bar the while line on the botton should be made lower to actually fit with the car
adam20692
adam20692

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 5 Oct 2009 - 7:54

Colin in and Sam out as SBR finalise Sunset plans:

SBR aim to once again have a debut for their new driver ColinMcRae555 after unforseen circumstances meant he could not attend at Road Atlanta. However Sam Billing1991 will be unable to attend as he has been called away on business matters. Although it is dissapointing to loose a proven driver from a race the unknown potential of ColinMcRae555 is something which may be beneficial to the team and reward our faith in him.

Testing has been successful with the SBR Chevrolet looking to be one of the best Chevrolet all round packages at this event encompassing both the Straightline speed and handeling needed to be quick around Sunset Infield. The Seat Leon of ColinMcRae555 also looks set to be able to upset a few of the established regulars in the Championship.

"We are aiming to atleast do better here than we did last year," commented the Team. "Last year we were stone dead last for the first two races however we did manage a fourth on the reverse grid which was one of our best finishes that season."

"But this years car is so much better than last years was, so much more competitive, easier to drive, fun to drive and its delivering good results." Added Slider, "I dont think anybody expected us to be as competitvie as this this year after last Season. If you'd have told anybody in the Championship last year that i (Slider S15) will be in 6th place in the drivers championship with three rounds to go they would have laughed in your face, Even I would have!"

The Team are expecting a Low to mid Lobby B from Slider S15 and a Low Lobby B to high Lobby C from ColinMcRae555 at the next meeting however that is only if Slider can get over his qualifying problems. "I'm just not as quick there as i am in practice and i can't work out why, I feel like im pushing as hard and im not making any mistakes, must be a psycological thing."
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 8:17

SBR Qualifying Record Smashed at Sunset Infield:

Slider S15 is extatic this morning after smashing the SBR Qualifying Record at Sunset Infield last night. Slider Qualified in lobby A for last nights meeting in a position of 7th overall. "I have no idea where that lap came from but it was like that at Road Atlanta aswell, When you run a personal best by 0.6xx seconds you know you did well!"

Sadly Slider was unable to dropped back a place where he stayed for the remainder of the night. "I knew we wouldnt have the pace to challenge anybody and of course theres a part of me that is dissapionted about that. But it was a real Achievement for myself and the Team to make it into lobby A for any official TORA Event. That was the achievement for lastnight and were really proud of ourselves."

Race one saw Slider start 7th but quickly fall to 8th off the line, He quickly made up ground again though and was challenging DAN ATR1 for 6th before a slight lock up saw him slide across the front of Dans car and Tip him self towards the grass and back down the Grid where he stayed for the rest of the race until being gifted 7th place by the very unlucky PLOW Champion who lagged out just a few corners from the line.

Race Two and Slider had a much better start and was again challenging for position into the first corner, This time much more successfully getting a great run on both Richy59 and DAN ATR1 passing them both by turn three, however the pressure eventually got to Slider and a mistake dropped him back down the field.

Race Three was a sorry affair for Slider, Starting on Pole thanks to the reverse grid he knew it would be rough, The Grid was covered by about 2 seconds front to back in qualifying so the pace differential was huge meaning everyone would be trying to pass him. Turn one and everything went wrong, with Slider already pushed back into the middle of the pack a tap from behind into turn two from an unidentified car (as of yet but no blame will be portioned for a racing incident) Pitched him sideways and onto the grass, Slider just managed to keep it out of the wall but then it suddenly snapped back the other way onto the track, with Slider unable to correct it in time to keep it off the racing line, This caused Slider to hit the Ford Focus ST of DAN ATR1 and to be hit by the PLOW Mini Cooper S of PLOW Tubbi (i think), This pitched Slider back off the track and into the wall causing considerable damage to his Steering and Gearbox. With the off the pace car now heavily damaged aero dynamically and the Steering damage causing the car to constantly steer Left Race 3 was a miserable one for Silder who just tried to limp it home. Conselation came in the form of WWR StealT H C who crashed into the Tirewall on the first lap Writing off the car resulting in a DNF and a 7th place finish for Slider.

7th, 8th and 7th may not sound like good results, however these were A Lobby points and so slider has scored more than he would finishing 3rd and 4th on an average B Lobby night. The new championship standings are as yet unpublished but Slider is Feeling Very Positive. "A Points boost like that with now just two meetings to go is great! This will really boost my chances of staying in the Top Ten in the Drivers Championship."

SBR New boy ColinMcRae555 also did SBR Proud with a Solid Lobby B night taking 4th, 3rd and 4th and scoring valuable points for the team. "Ive been really impressed with his performance at this round Scoring Solid points for the team. If we had been in the same lobby i know it would have been tight, hes done a great job getting up to speed with these cars which are so different to drive from a typical Forza or even TORA spec Race car," Commented team boss Slider S15.

The Championship next heads to Tskuba Circuit in Japan for the Penultimate round of the championship and SBR are hopeing to come out all guns balzing after the great round we had at Sunset, With all three cars hopefully joining the grid.

Finally we would like to appologise to anybody who tried to keep track of the teams progress with the SBR Twitter service, As this is run by Slider he elected to shut down his laptop to preserve his A Lobby spot and internet connection and also felt given his unusually high Grid slot he should concentrate 110%. Also we would like to officially appologise to DAN ATR1 and PLOW Tubbi for the unaviodable contact in race three from Slider S15.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 9:21

Nice work Slider, its good to see you getting up there, always knew you had it in you Wink

I can't believe I managed to get into A lobby as well, we had some good racing in race 2 for the firt few laps though. See you in the TCC in Forza 3 Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 9 Oct 2009 - 11:38

Slider up to 5th in drivers’ standings:

The team were ecstatic to find out this morning that Lead driver and team boss Slider S15 was now sitting in 5th place in the drivers championship, one place higher than before the Sunset infield round. With just two rounds now remaining hopes are growing for Slider to achieve the Teams first ever top 10 finish in the TORA Touring car Championship's Drivers championship.

Were getting close to a point now where were thinking it’s not a case of if but where Slider will finish in the Top 10. Were doubtful it will be as high up as he is now as there are fast guys closing up on him. Sbiggs is a definite threat, as is the Mini Cooper Of PLOW GODiFAST and we wouldn’t be surprised if the other two Ultimate Motorsport Mini's just sneaked ahead of Slider in the Last round. That would leave Slider 9th and very happy indeed.

SBR are now fairly secured in their Team Championship Standing of 6th. A Vast improvement over last years Performance, in the Previous SBR Midnight Runners guise, of 10th in the Teams Championship. SBR Team Boss Slider S15 had this to say, "Were Ecstatic! Some may think that's a bit strange since were not winning or even on the podium but to make such an improvement after last year's performance is a huge achievement that were very proud of!" Slider Added, "The TCC is very special to us here at SBR as it’s our the first event we became involved in with TORA and the whole Reason SBR became involved with TORA in the first place. Since then we have evolved so so fast. We've come along way and were very proud."

Finally it is rumoured that Slider S15 will be running a Special Celebratory Paint job for the next round commemorating his and SBR's first ever A Lobby Qualification which he achieved at Sunset Infield earlier this week. We will have more Details on that soon...

SBR Silverline Chevrolet will be in action again in just under 2 week’s time at Tskuba Circuit, Japan.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Fri 9 Oct 2009 - 12:42

Slider S15 wrote:
Some may think that's a bit strange since were not winning or even on the podium but to make such an improvement after last year's performance is a huge achievement that were very proud of!"
i know exactly how you feel congratulations

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 7:43

The Differential in performance:

The Tskuba Round of the TCC is just over a week away and preliminary testing for the SBR Silverline Chevrolet Cobalt of Slider S15 is not looking promising so far. "It all feels good and the car seems quick, the times just dont seem to be happening."

With around a Second to make up on his rivals Slider is starting to worry however the Community has hinted that speed round The Japanise Track is reliant on the Differential being set just right. With the rest of the car seemingly behaving properly this could be the key in finding the extra speed Slider is looking for. This will be tweaked and tested during the SBR Sponsored Tuesday Practice Session Tomorow night.

"Tskuba has usually been quite good to me in TORA so it would suck if things all fell apart for me here in the penultimate round at a track i like."

With two rounds left to go Slider is 5th in the Drivers championship and trying to hold onto a top 10 position. "I need to keep scoring well otherwise its all going to go wrong. The car is good, i feel good and the final two tracks are circuits I enjoy, with Maple Valley being an SBR Test track in its own right. If we can get the Setup right for these rounds i know i can make a strong finish in the championship."
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 11:09

Team Statement Regaurding Proposed TCC Callender Changes:

"Obviously this has come as a surpprise to everybody as it is at such short notice with just over 24 hours prior warning before these proposed changes would come into effect. Especially considering that the reason behind the changes is one which has been long long known since the origional callender was laid out. This is very fustrating for us as a team from a management point of view."

"We are as far undecided on our position towards these proposed callender changes, Were franticly trying to contact our drivers to see wether they can attend if the meeting is moved to Tomorow night rather than in a weeks time, However this is proving to be a bit of a logistical nightmare at the moment."

"If we can get atlest enough drivers to have full Team points scoring potential then we wont oppose the changes in theory. However we do Oppose the way that the situation, feeling it could have been handled weeks ago avoiding this sudden rush of confusion and logistical nightmares not to mention the loss of track time prior to the event almost definately going to have a detrimental effect on our performance."

"As soon as we hear from our drivers we will make a decision and annother statement, after informing TORA of our position."

Slider S15 - Team Principle and Director of Motorsports - SBR Tuning
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 13 Oct 2009 - 8:36

Callender Confusion Causes Chaos:

The late announcement yesterday morning that the race would be moved to tonight instead of in a weeks time caused Chaos for all competitors in the TCC with SBR taking a particular hit. This was for two reasons, Firstly because it is very difficult to get in contact with all the drivers to see if they could make it on such short notice. Secondly Because the car still needed alot of development which there was now next to no time for, and finally because SBR were also meant to run one of the SBR Sponsored Practice session's on Tuesday.

This meant having to quickly reorganise the practice for last night to at least get some practice in, however we lost half of the potential field due to the changes at the last minuet with the field eventually recovering to 6 cars. However with the Session underway it was announced that the changes would not go ahead after all, throwing everything back up in the air again and re triggering the Logistical nightmare of organising the team at the last minuet.

However Practice went well with the car loosing a total of 0.4 seconds off of the practice times with more to come. "its going to be a difficult round for everybody i think," commented Slider. "Its going to be tighter than the times suggest if practice is anything to go by. Even the PLOW Mini was mixing it up with everyone else and not running off into the distance as was expected."

"Even I was Mixing it up with PLOW Butcher at one point!" Laughed Slider, "I'll admit it wasnt for VERY long but those few Corners side by side with the reining champ meant an Aweful lot to me."

In other news We would like to Formally Announce that Slider S15 will be running in the TORA Petit Lemons Championship (Pronounced TORA Banger World Championship) on Thursday night. This wont be as much of a stretch for Slider as it will be for the Other TORA drivers as unlike them, Who were all "Professional" drivers right from the start, Slider Started out in Banger Racing on Forza (Hence his Terrible Online Reputation) Where he was spotted by SBR and bought up into the TCC Team for their TORA Debut in January.

We would like to Wish Slider the Best of Luck in the TORA Banger World Championship (TORA Petit Lemons)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next