TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing

Go down

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing Empty DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing

Hey there TORA, its been a long time since i did one of these blog's for M&M Racing so i figured now is as good a time as any.

A Reshuffle in the team (and a big Diva hissy fit on my part "im a TORA World Champion...." ect.) Saw me join M&M's GT2 Squad and rid myself of the Lola Mazda forever and slip into the "sexier than a lapdance from Katy Perry" M&M Vodafone Jaguar XKR GT2.

This saw immediate results with 3rd place in GT2 at Circuit De Catalunya.

Photobucket

However that was Two Months ago! And ever since the car has been sitting neglected in a dark corner of the SBR Warehouse until just a few days ago. The car was wheeled out and given a much needed wash, and after a new battery and a good service the Jag fired into life!

It was then picked up by M&M Racing's Lorry Convoy and transported to LMS Round 7 at the Nurburgring Grand Prix track.

Photobucket

Two Months is a long time in motorsport and both myself and the Team have learned alot since the last race, so it was straight out on track to re-aqquaint myself with the Jaguar and then Started Dialling it in. The lap times started to tumble and the car felt more and more connected to the tarmac with every little tweak.

And so I now feel ready to attack TORA LMS GT2 Round 7. It feels great to be back on board with M&M Racing. Their history runs deep in the DNA of TORA itself and its a privalege to race for them, especially as when i was recruited i was a relitive rookie with 3rd in class my best ever championship result. Yet now i stand before you as a World Champion in a top flight Team, I guess their faith was well placed... Now to bring home the Bacon for M&M Racing Vodafone Jaguar!

Photobucket
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15 - Preparing for my LMS Return for M&M Racing :: Comments

HCR generaltso

Post Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 0:37 by HCR generaltso

good luck.

Back to top Go down

its troff

Post Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 0:40 by its troff

Yeah good luck...its a gorgeous car so mind the paintwork Smile

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 1:18 by XTI Jon Snow

I can see us having an epic battle on sunday

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 2:54 by Richy59

I approve of this blog.

Nice to see you back slider. If only Crisis could have turned up we could have been the M&M Super team once again Razz

I love that Jag and I don't think I have actually seen pics of it on the track lol

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 6:56 by Matt

Richy59 wrote:I approve of this blog.

Is that the TORA version of the 'like' button?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down