TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit)

+9
TheFLC
CQR Senna
lfcnicklfc
Spudgun79
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Champion
Slider S15
JAMIE ANDERS0N
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 Empty Re: TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit)

Post by x Gashi x Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 20:30

So what happens when the pole sitter is a second faster than second place? He gets his own room? Lol.

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit) - Page 2 Empty Re: TCC Meeting 9 Discussion Thread – Nurbugring (Short Circuit)

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 23:01

@ Gashi agree, we cant help it if drivers are quick lol
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 7:03

but there was space for me in that other lobby and i was only 0.100 ahead of gary. kinda screwed up if u ask me as it wouldnt of mattered if the rooms split 6/8
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 13:00

The system we have in place has been for four seasons across all our championships. We aren't going to change it now just to give one person preferential treatment.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 15:30

im not saying i want preferential treatment just showing a flaw in the system.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:27

Until we get a platform that allows us to have more than eight people in one lobby, so be it. It's a tried and tested system, so it will remain unchanged.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Back to top Go down

Post by x Gashi x Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 18:36

So you were only .1 seconds ahead of Gary, then you were rewarded with the possibility of finishing way ahead of Gary by out qualifying him. I understand you didn't get a great points finish out of it, but you very well could have gained many points on him had you had top 3 finishes in A, A, and B lobbies. Qualify slower if you want to ensure you are in a lower lobby, there is not a rule in place against that if I remember correctly.

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 19:02

We have in the past punished intentional sandbagging.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 0:11

i dont think anyone is really getting what im saying
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 0:22

the real problem is if you only have enough cars for 2 lobbies.

that guarantees that B lobby will be A lobby for the last race...so like chaddy said, the people that finish behind 4th place or so in A lobby ends up getting beaten soundly by most of the guys that qualified below them.

if we were able to have enough cars so that the last lobby is decided by random, it would work.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 8:25

but also putting a car in lobby A thats a whole second slower than the next placed car, where it was only a tenth faster than the car behind it, where there was room to spilt the rooms 6/8 is my point guys. if there was no room then id understand but i think the times where too close
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 9:19

But you were in A lobby you should want to be there. The quali times dont come into it how do you know everyone infront of you isnt going to crash? Duncan might hit a wall anything can happen!
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 11:18

berty2d wrote:But you were in A lobby you should want to be there. The quali times dont come into it how do you know everyone infront of you isnt going to crash? Duncan might hit a wall anything can happen!

This bloody wall, when did that happen?
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 13:48

Chucky 1982 wrote:
berty2d wrote:But you were in A lobby you should want to be there. The quali times dont come into it how do you know everyone infront of you isnt going to crash? Duncan might hit a wall anything can happen!

This bloody wall, when did that happen?

That was funny, he hit the wall last chicane and to me and berty with him! :L
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:26

LOL zoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm bang!!! my 1st race
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2