TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
The Future of the Team... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
The Future of the Team... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
The Future of the Team... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
The Future of the Team... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
The Future of the Team... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
The Future of the Team... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
The Future of the Team... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
The Future of the Team... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
The Future of the Team... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

The Future of the Team...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Future of the Team... Empty The Future of the Team...

Well, after 3 races overall, James has gone leaving me to go solo... I knew I should have got someone else or never started a team up cos last 2 times I've tried I get drivers who dont care about it, so this is my last call for a team mate before ISCC, I dont care about WGT and NGTC cos its already started and hopefully my points will get transferred and I only really want a team mate (or possibly two) for ISCC but I feel that may not happen as everyone is signed up and sorted but with TORA evergrowing, there may be the slightest chance! If I dont get a team mate, then in the future I will be a privateer running under the team name or quit TORA altogether (which I really really really dont want to do) because I'm just getting annoyed now... I have HAD to buy James all three cars for these races and doubt VERY much that I will be getting them back so there goes about a million Forza credits down the drain, if I do get them back however, then I will use them for testing and painting.
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Future of the Team... :: Comments

Radiation Louis

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:16 by Radiation Louis

try racing for people man then you dont have to go through the hard part of finding people to race with ya.

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:19 by lfcnicklfc

something i've realised over the last year are so people are annoying, and you'll learn from your mistakes by not buying peoples car for them haha!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:24 by johnnyboy360

Hahaha! Should of realised this last year...

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:25 by ATR DAN

Hi mate. I know you're frustrations.
We've got something in common. I bought lfcnicklfc a Mercedes DTM car for last season's TCM and he didn't appear after a couple of rounds. Oh well, eight hundred thousand credits down the drain. Razz

If you're interested in doing the winter gt's, I am thinking of entering it for the last few rounds. So if you need a team, you can enter with me if you'd like. I'm just under the stages of painting the car. I haven't tested it yet.

But don't quit TORA because of some..........person. There are opportunities available. You've just got to find out of course.

Back to top Go down

EZT Neo 45

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:26 by EZT Neo 45

lfcnicklfc wrote:something i've realised over the last year are so people are complete *****, and you'll learn from your mistakes by not buying peoples car for them haha!

Rather harsh, wouldn't you say? Shocked

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:34 by ATR DAN

I've sent you a P.M Johnny with an offer you can't refuse! Or can if you'll tell me to shut the **** up! lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:38 by johnnyboy360

LOL!! Have replied to both you Dan and you Neo!! Thanks very much guys!!

Back to top Go down

Colonal Keidec

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:39 by Colonal Keidec

ill run with you johnny im not going anywhere but if when running ISCC id rather stick to LMP2 but other than that ill join you

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:50 by johnnyboy360

Will have to let you know soon fluffy as I have had a couple of great offers so could be abandoning my team for a bit and going elsewhere! Will keep you posted!

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 23:09 by lfcnicklfc

DAN 2605 wrote:Hi mate. I know you're frustrations.
We've got something in common. I bought lfcnicklfc a Mercedes DTM car for last season's TCM and he didn't appear after a couple of rounds. Oh well, eight hundred thousand credits down the drain. Razz

If you're interested in doing the winter gt's, I am thinking of entering it for the last few rounds. So if you need a team, you can enter with me if you'd like. I'm just under the stages of painting the car. I haven't tested it yet.

But don't quit TORA because of some..........person. There are opportunities available. You've just got to find out of course.

Erm...that's a lie Dan, i bought my own Mercedes so i have no idea what you're on about Suspect

And Neo yeah it probably is harsh but if you look at how people treat and act towards eachother it's very much true as people do whatever's necessary in life to live Razz

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 23:14 by ATR DAN

Embarassed I'll take my comment back. Just remembered, it was my brother that I gave my Mercedes too. Don't ask me how I got you both mixed up. Sorry Nick! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 23:20 by lfcnicklfc

no worries Dan, i just remembered that it was one of the first cars i bought on the game so dont worry about it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Colonal Keidec

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 4:26 by Colonal Keidec

that might work johnny, but my offer is there incase lol, might be getting the wife into my team as we game alot anyways and she does all my pr stuff for here

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 5:16 by Radiation Louis

the Robertson's of TORA there Fluffy?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 7:43 by johnnyboy360

Fluffy, thanks for the offer but I still want to be in LMP1, Dan's offer seems the best at the moment until I hear back from Neo! Chris' offer sounds ok but don't really want to run 3 seperate cars for ISCC! So, if nothing else is there by about half 7 tonight (before NGTC) then expect an announcement of whats gonna happen!! Thanks a lot guys!!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 11:02 by culchi

johhny come race with coca cola seeing as you want to run the acura anyway

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 11:57 by johnnyboy360

Ah dunno shane, I think I'm more or less decided now, so stay tuned for an official announcement later on tonight!!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 12:05 by Ax4x Chaddy

sure dan would like someone to take over in the P2 acura in the ISCC if i move to P1...

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 12:48 by johnnyboy360

Well I'm not saying nothing else until the official announcement Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 18:38 by johnnyboy360

Will make an official announcement at around about 7.30PM GMT so for the people who have given me offers, watch this space as I will make it public about what I'm gonna do! Thanks to everyone who has given me an offer, it is very muchly appreciated!! Was speaking to James earlier and told him about it and he sounded like he could'nt care less, so forget him!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 19:14 by Radiation Louis

johnny boy you gotta watch the language man!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 19:21 by johnnyboy360

I'm sorry, I really am but its how I express my feelings but I'm over it now so shouldnt be swearing anymore! Promise!! Can I ask if you or someone can make me a moderator of my team page as I would like to clear it up a bit! Please!

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 19:24 by Radiation Louis

ah i shall toss your question to someone who has that super power for i don't Sad as for that being the way you express feelings i understand, just got to keep the forums looking professional is all.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 19:27 by johnnyboy360

Thanks Louis and yeah I know, truly am sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next