TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit)

+14
CQR Aero
garyp3398
Biggsy tv
HCR generaltso
AMR of the Apex
Matt
i redbeard
lfcnicklfc
nickyf1
LMR DarthMario
Ax4x Chaddy
johnnyboy360
ATR DAN
JAMIE ANDERS0N
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) Empty GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit)

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 16:04

Sunday 06/02/11 is Meeting 3, Round 3 at Silverstone starting at 20:00GMT

Awaiting image upload

Race Format

Qualifying

-Qualifying will be set over a pre-determined amount of laps approximating 10 minutes total time, where you will be allowed to complete all of the pre-determined laps before meeting in the first corner for scrutineering and time collection by the lobby host.
-Times will be taken down and confirmed by the lobby host.
-These will be uploaded to the live timing application.

Race 1 (Round 3)

Laps TBA (Approx 60 mins)

-The grid will be ordered as per qualifying times.
-The grid will form up in race order on the parade lap, this will be instructed by the lobby captain and then the race will start by a rolling start, cars will stay at 60mph on the parade lap and line up side by side, once you pass the pit entrance the pole sitter can shout go, once go is issued there can be no overtaking until the start and finish line.
-You must make 1 mandatory pit stop between lap 2 and the penultimate lap of the race. You may not make your mandatory stop on the first or last lap of the race. The lobby captain must be informed by each driver when they are taking their pit-stop, and failure to pit will result in disqualification.
-The race is scored using the standard TORA points system.
-As GT racing is a non contact sport incidents which endanger you or another competitor will be referred to the head steward and appropriate action will be taken.

Last Time Out

Sedona

26 cars took to the track at this event fighting for the top spot, in Qualifying Pole positions were given to,

1:04.924 – PLOW Berty2d – 2D tuning

In the race we had 4 lobbies with some close battles and some not so close battles the following got on the top spot in each lobby

Race 1

Lobby A – PLOW Berty2D
Lobby B – PLOW TheButcher
Lobby C – Johnnyboy3600
Lobby D - its troff

Championship

Drivers Championship

PosDriverNet Points
1stPLOW Berty2d50
1st PLOW Champion 50
3rd PLOW TheButcher44
3rdsimonbiggs44
5thDMR SWITCH40
5thlfcnicklfc40

Teams Championship

PosTeamPointsmove
1st PLOW Motorsport 164 =
2ndAero Dynamics136 +2
3rd M&M Racing 128=
4th 2d Tuning127 -2
5thVibe Entertainments Racing106 +1

Back On Track

With the racing be so close anything could happen here.

Lap Times
1.23.xxx - Chucky 1982

Lets discuss

Last edited by Chucky 1982 on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 20:25; edited 2 times in total
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) Empty Re: GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit)

Post by ATR DAN Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 19:13

In! Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) Empty Re: GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit)

Post by johnnyboy360 Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 22:19

Definetly in!! Dan...YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Whatever you have done to the porsche, you have made it FRICKING AMAZING!!!! Got a 1.20.9xx and its MUCH more easier round the corners!! Thanks a lot mate!!

johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 22:23

No worries dude. I doubt it'll get us at the front of the field......more likely to be midfield to be honest. Don't know if it's any better but I've sent you another set-up. I reckon its about another couple of tenths quicker if not more. My best around the circuit is a 1:20.1xx
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 7:38

Ok mate will try it out later tonight! Even still mid-field is quite good providing we are high up!

johnnyboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 12:18

i hope to make this but ill be running at the back for sure!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 14:30

I'm in

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 4CehZCu GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 1Im0ehJ GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) AZBlrjn GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) SSaUnAU
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) KlHMZuJ GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 1vuHXh0 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) FoUH4rW GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:49

DAN 2605 wrote:No worries dude. I doubt it'll get us at the front of the field......more likely to be midfield to be honest. Don't know if it's any better but I've sent you another set-up. I reckon its about another couple of tenths quicker if not more. My best around the circuit is a 1:20.1xx

Tried that new set up mate, dont like it! I cant push it as much as the old set up, so i went back to the old set up and got 1.20.507!

johnnyboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 14:47

I'll be in!

The Ford is suffering from chronic understeer, i'm still pootling around in the 1.21's..
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:05

have you put the tune that Switch sent you before Suzuka or are you using the one from last night??
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:21

I've taken down the power quite a bit and put wider tyres on, also done a bit of fine tuning myself. I'll have to try it later.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by i redbeard Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:39

Out tonight.

Sadly despite being in the office at 7am today - I'll be here until after 11pm, so no Silverstone International for me. Shame too as I was looking forward to it!

On the bright side at least I'll be up when the Superbowl gets under way.
i redbeard
i redbeard

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:04

Is everybody deaf or something??

Jesus!
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:06

I feel like complete crap for damaging Johnnyboy on the parade lap, and nobody can be bothered to even listen to call a restart.

I'm sorry Johnny, really Sad
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:26

Once again XBL has ruined my race!
My intenet connection is fine, just XBL. Since that last update it's been poor.
Sorry Chris but PSN has ALOT better stability of late.

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EwVLgo3
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyboy360 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:22

nickyf1 wrote:I feel like complete crap for damaging Johnnyboy on the parade lap, and nobody can be bothered to even listen to call a restart.

Nicky, don't worry about it, I mean it would have been completely different if a)Duncan wasn't there as I feel Chris was trying to not mess up whereas usually he would do a restart and b) if people had listened

I felt like I wanted to quit the race as all you heard throughout the race was Chris moaning like hell... I really wanted to say something but I thought no I won't as it will only make things worse. It would have been completely different of someone else got damage... I have been practicing for ages trying to get the car right and then when someone crashes into me on the parade lap, I get told to lump it. And I'm afraid to say if Chris carries on his "I dont care about anyone else cos I'm so annoyed about little changes in the rules" attitude, then people are gonna quit the whole of TORA and move to IFCA or someone like that, I was really thinking about it during the race...

johnnyboy360

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:27

Great racing in C lobby tonight.

Best GT race Ive ever had

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) I6ugkpw GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 10YNCX2 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:34

Am I reading the Live Timing right?

1st and 2nd both on the same finishing time?

Another one for the end of season Video perhaps?
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:38

you need to see the replay from the mini cooper race @ mugello
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:41

I really enjoyed the race. It was a good first few laps in-particular between myself and Duncan; shame it didn't last long because it would have been epic.
8th place; that'll do nicely but it makes me wonder why I missed most of the racing last year because the racing this year has made me realise how much I've missed it.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:47

gen3ral ts0 wrote:you need to see the replay from the mini cooper race @ mugello

Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:49

i had a great race tonight. was able to keep up with lfcnick for the first 1/2 or so, then started slipping back into the grasp of Berty. broke late into turn3/4 (the hairpin onto the International straight) and berty got by, and spent the rest of the race trying to keep the pressure on to get that spot back. unfortunately the time and laps ran out. Razz Great racing Berty

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 4CehZCu GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 1Im0ehJ GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) AZBlrjn GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) SSaUnAU
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) KlHMZuJ GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) 1vuHXh0 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) FoUH4rW GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:53

johnnyboy360 wrote:
nickyf1 wrote:I feel like complete crap for damaging Johnnyboy on the parade lap, and nobody can be bothered to even listen to call a restart.

Nicky, don't worry about it, I mean it would have been completely different if a)Duncan wasn't there as I feel Chris was trying to not mess up whereas usually he would do a restart and b) if people had listened

I felt like I wanted to quit the race as all you heard throughout the race was Chris moaning like hell... I really wanted to say something but I thought no I won't as it will only make things worse. It would have been completely different of someone else got damage... I have been practicing for ages trying to get the car right and then when someone crashes into me on the parade lap, I get told to lump it. And I'm afraid to say if Chris carries on his "I dont care about anyone else cos I'm so annoyed about little changes in the rules" attitude, then people are gonna quit the whole of TORA and move to IFCA or someone like that, I was really thinking about it during the race...

Well said.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:54

best racing of the year so far lobby C the place where the fun is.Everyone finished within a minute of Louis.Brilliant clean(ish) racing.Thanks to everyone in lobby C for tonights race.

its a pity Matt had problem as it would have been even closer.

Cant wait till the next round.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 23:03

While I was in there was four of us basically nose to tail for about two laps. Really good racing and pleased it continued after I dropped out.... again. XBL owes me BIG TIME!!!

GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) EwVLgo3
 GTC Meeting 3 Discussion Thread – Silverstone (International Circuit) Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next