TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship

+2
F4H FACEPALMER
Richy59
6 posters

Go down

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship Empty TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship

Post by Richy59 Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 20:11

Hey guys.

This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile now and as our last season on FM3 is approaching I thought we should give it a go. With Season Six only consisting of six races we can at least try this out and see how much appeal it has. This is experimental for us, so expect a few bumps along the way. If this is a complete flop, then so be it. At least we have tried.

For the upcoming TORA TCC we will have two series running in tandem. The Euro TCC and American TCC.

Both championships are seperate entities. Points gained in one series do not carry over into the other. Teams who are registered for one series must register for the other series to take part. You cannot have a team of three drivers where one of them takes part in the ATCC whilst the other drivers take part in the ETCC. There is nothing to stop anyone from Euro timezones taking part in the ATCC and vice versa, but you must be registered to run in both. There will be seperate entry lists for both series and seperate points tables.

Rules, Regs, Car List and Calendar are the same for both the ETCC and ATCC.

We have always known that the guys over in America, and even others elsewhere in the world, have been unable to take part in the TORA TCC due to it being midweek at 8pm for us in the UK. This move will hopfully give the opportunity for the guys who have an interest in the series

To help us run the ATCC, Conner (Stonewall458) will be helping out with the running of lobbies and doing some of the admin work. As this is something I want to see happen I will be making sure that the entry lists and points tables are up to date, but due to work they may be slightly delayed at least for the first week.

Another note with this is the timing. As the first TCC race is due this Tuesday it only gives, basically, one day to prepare. I am proposing that the first round of the ATCC is delayed by one week until the 23rd of August and then catched back up and races on the 30th of August, hours after the Euro round. Races will take place 8pm Eastern.

So, let me know what you guys think. I will start updating the rules and regs to cover both series. Entries for the ATCC will open tomorrow.

Last edited by Richy on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship Empty Re: TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship

Post by F4H FACEPALMER Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 6:18

What's going on with this? I'm not sure if I'd be willing to run this solo, with all the other series I have going on testing and tuning for this would be a stretch, but I'll definitely race if I can get some help.
F4H FACEPALMER
F4H FACEPALMER

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship Empty Re: TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship

Post by Slider S15 Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 15:40

Would i be able to enter this even though im British?

Work keeps me out of the TCC so a delayed start would really suit me Very Happy
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 16:41

Hey Slider you sure would just set for american time zones but open 2 any 1 Smile

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:28

If anyone is interested this event is still lined up to go ahead. As I said in the OP anyone can race in both series. I will put up an entry form but as it is the same as the TCC there is nothing to stop people sending it to me already.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 19:15

Might turn up for a few.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 0:40

same as scot, i can't promise anything but will give it a go

TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship KSm7RyiTORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship XnUPi68TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship WNF2dBuTORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship BYYxxh5TORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship EoWXJFzTORA ATCC - American Touring Car Championship KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 19:14

Officially postponed due to lack of interest. We'll try again in Forza 4.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down