TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season

4 posters

Go down

Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season Empty Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season

Post by Pebb Tue 3 Feb 2009 - 23:38

Since we do not have a drivers news sub-forum, I thought I would post this news in this forum.

----

3rd February

After pulling out of season 3 earlier in the season, J.Wynder today confrimed that he is looking at making a possible return to season 4.

Reason's

When asked, Jamie said he is missing racing in the BGT. However he did say if he is to make a return, then he will have to get quicker. Also when asked about returning to Tora's other well known series:

Touring Cars

He had this to say:

I might make a return to it next season, depending on the calander dates for season 3.

Moving back to the subject about a BGT return:

If I do return to the BGT next season, then I don't believe it will be with any teams.

Possible Cars

Another question, Jamie was asked was this:

What car do you believe, you will be racing in?

It will be either a British, German or Italian car.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season Empty Re: Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season

Post by Richy59 Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 0:05

It would be great to see you back racing with us mate. Very Happy
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season Empty Re: Drivers News - J.Wynder looking at a return for next season

Post by Pebb Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 20:16

Thanks, anyway here is more news about a possible return for me:

4th February - Testing of cars to begin very soon

Jamie today revealed, that he will be testing 4 different cars very soon.

Update - First test session complete

After a good first test session back in GT racing, J.Wynder confrimed the following type of cars will be making it to the next stage of testing:

Two British Cars
One Japanese Car

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 15:52

5th February - 2nd Test Session

The second test session will be held at the Nürburgring Nordschleife for the next stage of shake down testing.

----

Question's

Would you like to return to a team someday? Not in season 4, but maybe in season 5.

What are you hoping the 2nd test session provides? To get the cars down to just two, along with improving my skill level.

Will you be making a guest apperence in Season 3? In the past, I have said I would like to make a guess apperence. However before such things can happen, I will need to get an approval.

If you make a guess apperence, then what round will it be on? It would be either the 2nd to last round or the last round.

Looking at current cars, what do you think might win in the end of the test session? I reckon it will be British most likely.

When do you hope to decide your car for next season? I would say next month.

Where will your other test session's be held? It will be the following ones:

King Cobra
Twin Ring Motegi
Laguna Seca
Maple Valley
Nürburgring Nordschleife - 2nd to last test session
Silverstone - Last test session

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 16:00

Good to see an old hand returning. Looking forward to rubbing bumpers... although that sounds a bit dodgy... Suspect confused Laughing
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 17:44

is this the same ck? Or have you been hanging out with culchi too much? lol
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 2:36

6th February - Guest Apperence

J.Wynder today revealed he will be making a guest apperence in the BGT, on one of the remaining 3 tracks.

----

Question's:

Will you car for next season be racing on Bio-Fuel? Maybe
What are your hopes for next season? My main target is to turn up and enjoy myself.
Any fresh updates on the current testing? I will be heading to the next track at the weekend. Other then that, I hope it will not snow at the next location.

Mainly because if it does, then I might have to make a snowman. While I am on my lunch break from testing.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 12:15

6th - February - Update on the guest apperence

J.Wynder today revealed, that if he is to make a guest apperence. Then it will have to be in a different car, due to him not being allowed to race his 911 GT3 RS anymore.

Which he can live with, after that Jamie also said this:

"If I stick to my plan and make a Season 3 guest apperence, then it will be in the TVR Sagaris."

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 0:32

11th February - Fresh news on the guest apperence

Jamie today revealed, the car he will be making a S3 guest apperence in will be the TVR Tuscan R. And the race will be the last one, other then that J.Wynder said there is also a slim chance.

He may even make two S3 quest apperences.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 18:38

24th February - Jamie now in talks with a team for Season 4

J.Wynder today revealed, that he may now be racing for a team next season. However when asked who it is, he had this to say:

"I cannot reveal anything at the moment, since I want to keep the team name silent at the moment."

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down