TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day'

+18
SVR Yamagura
PROD DTechR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
NSA Max
Turbo Power 77
HandheldBee9
brettiec91 (aka Whippy)
HCR Bellmond
Koenigsegg R
Beanz
CQR Rogue
LMR Deftone MX
JKGrizzle
Ax4x Mikey J
Velox Canadian
theboomeranga
HCR Motorhead
TLR Scrublord
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 4:10

Did a driver amongst your team or any other team exceed your expectations?
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 4:27

Did a driver amongst your team or any other team exceed your expectations? VVV Trooper did an outstanding job! Even though he got bum steered by the lobby for lagging out in the grid setting, he did a sterling job to scythe through the pack, in a tune he didn't like much without much practice!

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Trooper and Aero, both gave us 2 good hours each.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? Think when Shafter got shafted by whoever it was, he showed great spirit to come back in his stint.

Did another team impress you? Yamagura's Civic. Unreal pace in the last stint and what a showdown at the end. It was fantastic.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? I was 100% spectator for this race so my praise goes to everyone in that stint 5 GT battle, that was the most epic Forza driving I've ever seen.

One C is better.

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 1SYCYfDTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' VWFRPRpTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' KXuWtxqTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' NmyjVoUTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' ZxxURAMTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' JgDewLgTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' WLxDUZYTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 5nPqOwATORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' K91JzVYTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 70LXLscTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' ZZnXNxnTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' JUwEMx8TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by theboomeranga Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 4:35

love these threads, ends a great race in a great way

CRA eSEA One did absolutely, he unfortunately lagged out in stint one but stuck to it and finished his last stint off in stint 4 really well

Tamasca in stint 5, i'm not 100% sure on the situation but he took down the results in stint 5 for Grizzle which is great to see

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
unfortunately i'm not aware of anyone who had damage because no one in our lobby got any major damage that i'm aware of (kudos to lobby D)

every team impresses me, the way they go about these races, how composed they all seem during the most stressful times and just the sportsmanship displayed by all is just great

That would definitely be Hunty, we battled for ages in the fifth stint, for at least an hour of the stint, and then for the first 40 minutes of the last stint, was great racing, so close and the way he applied himself to the task was great

also, huge thanks to all staff, CT, Marshals and everyone else who helped out running this race, it takes a lot of work to test and run these races, thank you to all of you
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Velox Canadian Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 4:39

the winning TCC team deserves it. David vs goliath in my opinion
Velox Canadian
Velox Canadian

TORA Race Number : 70
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 4:56

The fine folks in D Lobby who collected mileage for every stint that my team failed to finish... and that was a lot as I was the only one that did actually finish a single stint.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JKGrizzle Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 5:13

Big thanks to Tamaska for getting me the results of stint 4 and 5 in D lobby. I had some issues that took me away from my xbox mid race in stint 5 so it was a huge help.
JKGrizzle
JKGrizzle

TORA Race Number : 338
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 6:51

A big shout out to Chris Rainone (rainonef1) who did an impeccable job in his first TORA endurance race!

Also a shout out to Texaspotatolord and aTastyNip who were virtually unstoppable throughout the day.

And last but not least, Oscar Mangan (LMR Zakspeed) shocking us all with his time in qualifying! On top of that, in stint 1 he out ran the entire B lobby feild from C lobby! An amazing performance!!!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 9:03

Yep Trooper gets my vote lagging out on grid lap after grid set ment started back of grid battled 2 3rd amazing effort, with server control no need set grid!

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 9:58

SelectiveRogue wrote:...with server control no need set grid!
Que?
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 10:19

1. XPR Moontower, driving 3 stints for the XPR Pennzoil team. He did a great job, we were very close to the podium. Which I though was impossible.
2. II Alex P II, he was a monster in the Viper. I have no idea how he did those laptimes. Great job!

IRT Bubba, thanks a lot.

1. XPR Roadrunner, he got damage early on in Stint 4. Still continued the race in a great way. Well done!
2. Myself ( Razz ), I got front damage early on in Stint 1 when LMR Deftone MX and I collided. Damage wasn't major, but I couldn't keep up with the Corvette group because of it.

CQR Prodrive GT, they were soooo quick. So unfortunate that CQR MAGiC lagged out in Stint 4 with 3 laps to go. They would have won otherwise. Great job CQR!!

1. MVG taylor018, he was not on pace with the rest of the TCC drivers in Lobby A, but he did a great job getting out of the way for the other cars, especially the GTE drivers. Thanks Taylor!
2. CQR HABURi, for holding up rainonef1 so I could pass him! lol!
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 10:57

I'd have to make 2 nominations.

Driver 1: HLR Warrior -
Warrior has not yet raced with us before I believe, and was definitely his first ever TORA Endurance race he told us. Warrior led the pack for the TCC straight through to the end in the 4th Stint, he knew how to handle himself when the GT pack came hurtling towards him and gave plenty of room on the overtake so we were all 100% confident that we could pass him cleanly without any problems.

He was very polite and extremely funny, a real joy to be in a lobby with, as the banter never went sour, and I left that race with a smile on my face. Smile

Driver #2: Like with Deftone I would have to vote our very own LMR Zakspeed, he has spent hours upon hours everyday practising towards this, he has very little Xbox time when it comes down to his personal life, but everytime I pop on I immediately see him "Private Race - Silverstone GP" or "Tuning - Silverstone GP", I even message to ask what he's up to just to check, and always the same answer: I am practising for TEC... well in his words would be "trying to get this F****** Vette to do a 49 I know I probably Can", and you know what? He did.... he surprised EVERYONE at LMR in qualifying, and we are all extremely proud of him, for all the hard work he's put in for this, and for always having a positive attitude throughout.

But in all honesty, everyone who participated in the B lobby stints I was in, thank you, can honestly say was my best ever evening of racing, the banter was brilliant and the racing itself was clean and clear, I sympathise greatly for those few who got caught out by the incidents i.e Lag spike and the crash in the final stint, but no one got angry, most carried on and I respect that.

Thank you guys. Cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 12:38

Did a driver amongst your team or any other team exceed your expectations? MysticViibrosis drove a fantastic race! His pace was ultra consistant and to be able to cope with all that pressure in the final stint to bring home a win was amazing! Great Job

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? We had planned to run just 3 drivers right up until Thursday when one of us had to pull out!!

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? In both stints 1 and 3 I took damage to the rear but managed to get home with a decent mileage!

Did another team impress you? The speed TG Haydo had in the M&M Lexus was astonishing!! He was untouchable!

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Velox Marty and Scarhand! I was racing with Scarhand in Stint 3 nose to tail for around 1hr 15mins and had a similar experience with Velox Marty in Stint 5! Both times it was very clean competitive racing, a joy to be apart of!!

Another fantastic event from TORA made all the sweeter as this was Yamagura's first anniversary on the site after our debut in the Britcar last yr!!

Congrats too all who ran and to The Sweeny for a hard fought victory in GT
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 12:41

Velox Canadian wrote:the winning TCC team deserves it. David vs goliath in my opinion
Thanks mate!! It certainly felt that way!! Thought we had good pace but felt the CQR guys would have us overall!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brettiec91 (aka Whippy) Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 13:28

Did a driver amongst your team or any other team exceed your expectations? F4H Music Man pulled through a triple stint when he wasn't overly prepared for it. He made me proud to be part of the Red Shaguar team and it was them first 3 stints that he did that pulled me through Stint 4 cleanly and it got me through Stint 6 with 100% Aero damage on front and sides.
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? We had it all planned out Razz
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? I would like to say F4H Chrisupra was great carrying on for another 30-45 minutes with a destroyed car due to a lag spike but unfortunately in Stint 6 there was a coming together with 4 cars (Including myself) and F4H Hamilton could not carry on.
I also managed to put down 203 miles in Stint 6 with a wrecked cars as I knew the Red Shaguar was the only F4H GT car that was left with any hope of a chance of a good finish
Did another team impress you? The teams in Lobby A impressed everyone I think. The racing was absolutely immense and it was an absolute thrill to watch.
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? The TCC cars deserve alot of priase during Stint 4 when we had an F4H Train for over an hour (Less than 300 ft seperating 3 of our cars) and not once did they hamper us in anyway, they stuck to their line and made it easy for us to pass them.
Would also like to mention the GT cars in Stint 6 in B lobby for the first 20-30 minutes. The racing was fantastic and between 4 cars there was less than 500 feet between us all the way. MXR Claim was great and so patient while all 4 of us battled it out. It was unfortunate that a small issue caused 3 of us to get massive aero damage with MXR Claim getting sandwiched between two F4H cars lol.

All in all this was an very enjoyable race. unfortunately it wasn't F4H's day this time around with all 5 of our teams picking up some kind of hindrance.

One final mention is Jake, what a commentator. You made Lobby A feel oh so special while watching it. An absolutely fantastic job guys. The commentary was special, the racing was special, all in all I think this must be thee best endurance race I've participated in. Thank you so much for putting on such a great show!

Until next time.

brettiec91 (aka Whippy)

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HandheldBee9 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 13:36

MVG taylor018, most the guys including myself had never run anything like this before but after racing in Season 8 TCC all the Forza Universe guys wanted to have a crack at this, our goal- get from start to finish without impeding anyone else, taylor did well as the guy never raced anywhere other than at FU and a couple of months ago would have taken out the whole field through racing inexperience, job well done.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?     Shafter 316 still pushing to the end in a damaged car in his stint, always 100% from him, Cheers 

Haydo in the Lexus was so impressive with his speed, extremely talented individual in his building of the car and the driving of it.

CQR Daniel, I was a bit nervy about running in this event keeping my fingers crossed that I would not take out the GT cars, Daniel gave me so much room when making his passes that I knew I could relax when I saw him in my rear view mirror, thanks.

HandheldBee9

TORA Race Number : 889
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:17

LMR WARSPITE wrote:I'd have to make 2 nominations.

Driver 1: HLR Warrior -
Warrior has not yet raced with us before I believe, and was definitely his first ever TORA Endurance race he told us. Warrior led the pack for the TCC straight through to the end in the 4th Stint, he knew how to handle himself when the GT pack came hurtling towards him and gave plenty of room on the overtake so we were all 100% confident that we could pass him cleanly without any problems.

He was very polite and extremely funny, a real joy to be in a lobby with, as the banter never went sour, and I left that race with a smile on my face. Smile

But in all honesty, everyone who participated in the B lobby stints I was in, thank you, can honestly say was my best ever evening of racing, the banter was brilliant and the racing itself was clean and clear, I sympathise greatly for those few who got caught out by the incidents i.e Lag spike and the crash in the final stint, but no one got angry, most carried on and I respect that.

Thank you guys. Cheers 
+1

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Max Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 15:53

Matthnt of Nein Shiza Autosport  ran two fantastic stints, also Moesavy carried NSA Elite on his back all day.

SaintedPlacebo4 filled in at the last minute for his 3rd stint of the day for NSA Int.

ShrinkingSteven hosted "C" Lobby flawlessly for stint 5, fantastic job mate.

Mango aka atastynip, actually showed up and didn't screw his team

NSA Max
NSA Max

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-30

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 16:13

+1
Add on ...zakspeed outran blobby even with me rearending him Sad.....sorry again bud
Mangonipps CONGRATS better practice for the ring
NSA is coming for you all HAHAHA haha cough cough cough weeese cough ......
But for real thanks for letting our small band of misfits degenerates and yahoos compete with the best in the world......see you all in "hell" \m/
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 16:16

TCC HR Allied Force Team,

First to all, I will like to say thank you to all of you for the great job done! I'm glad to be part of your team during the 12 hrs of Silverstone and looking forward to the 24 hrs of Nurburgring. However, from the seventeen position that we qualified in TCC, we finished eleven close to the ten position by .83 km less than them. Great job guys! Thank you again!

Respectfully,
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 16:33

Did a driver amongst your team or any other team exceed your expectations?We both drove as best we could, no more could be done.

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?We had a minor hiccup with our third driver unable to race but picked up the slack to get the TCC win.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?I think we both had small amounts of aero damage early on, thankfully the car still felt good.

Did another team impress you?CQR Ikea and VTCC both showed great pace throughout the race. Also the GTE teams in Lobby A drove very well through traffic.

Shafter 316 made Stint 4 very hard for me to pull away. Would have been great to see his team do better.
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 16:40

TCC cars were a pleasure to pass. First time I've ever driven with them, so pretty happy with how it went.

Has to be said too, Daniel was flawless for every stint I saw him in.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 17:17

Never raced with or against HLR Warrior or XMT SCH1WO before, so i commend these guys for putting in the effort to get the MKR team ready for the 12hr race.
I want to commend Patrick (XMT SCH1WO) for stepping up to stream lobby B for the stints he wasn't racing in! really glad he did, as the MKR Civic actually got some screen time. Very Happy
In the final stint, a group of GTE's were nose to tail and i think they had an incident at Brooklands, which they got damaged quite severly. the majority of the guys stuck in there to log the miles for their respective teams.

TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 4CehZCuTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 1Im0ehJTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' AZBlrjnTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' SSaUnAU
TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' KlHMZuJTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' 1vuHXh0TORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' FoUH4rWTORA Silverstone 12H - 'Drivers of the Day' N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:37

Ianmr really surprised me with his pace, in the space of thursday night till his stint yesterday he made up 2 seconds on his lap times and was mixing it up with everyone in A lobby. The other teams in TCC I would say the Yamagura team really exceeded my expectations, they kept up a good solid pace all race and deserved their spot on top of the podium.

Doing this race was a last minute decision so we all stepped in and got the job done.

I know Shafter done good after getting wiped out to be able to still keep close to Haburi, that was impressive. Deftone took some damage in a stint & managed to still put in a good amount of mileage.

CQR team as always impressed. Daniel was a man on fire in the Lambo and everyone in the iKia was really getting the laps down. The YMGR team obviously as the way they took the victory was phenomenal. The GTE battle in stint 5, all of them impressed me, It was a great watch both on the stream and on the track at the same time!

Not quite in my lobby, but the comms team & streamers were phenomenal. Jake made everything sound so exciting you can really see how he makes a living out of it! The majority of A lobby gets my praise just for the way everyone went about their business. Was a pleasure to be apart of! I love you 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:57

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?

Yes, I would say that would have to be DTechPR. He stepped in our TCC car originally for a stint or two, then when I had to jump ship last minute to cover stints in our GTE entry, he ended up having to pull off a triple stint. As this was (as far as I know) his first TEC effort, I was very impressed with his performance.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BalmierPie671 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 19:45

I would like to give my praise to the GT drivers in lobby D. You were very considerate when lapping and most times calling out when you were approaching us mobile chicanes in the TCC tin cans. Thanks!
BalmierPie671
BalmierPie671

TORA Race Number : 65
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2012-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next