TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

+61
LMR BlackHawk
Adder 020
SimF40
ll Taku ll
Demo Marksman
TG Wormburner
Richy59
TLR Scrublord
Velox Canadian
Biggsy tv
CRA XenoMorph
LZR Harmonic
LMR IMPREZA
Ax4x Kane
Matt
CQR Myles
XPR Roadrunner
BAM Python
JAMIE ANDERS0N
rainonef1
Texaspotatolord
IRT YT RICE
JOSHSIGGY
RW26 BLAZE
AAR ABEnstein
SideExitSupra
AdamWatson99
LMP Phantom
henkymetcola
SFM Benedict
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Mikey J
HCR Motorhead
HCR Bellmond
XPR Moontower
SorrySmithy
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
CRA Project182R
Pidge107
Ax4x Bandit
ScoobyDoobieDoo
LastNewtStandin
ART Carrera
LMR Zakspeed
ShrinkingSteven
LMR DarthMario
xVampirAx
CQR Aero
Turbo Power 77
II AntR II
BG Wumba
F4H Lotterer
Beanz
CreamyTastey
Hainesy
TweekPunx
Dragonsyoung
The Posimosh
HCR generaltso
LMR Deftone MX
65 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:21

Can we discuss the qualifying procedures at all? I think Aero knows I wasn't a happy bunny after the session last night.

I just didn't get the point of the roll off delay and in the end it cost me a lap.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:25

Are you aware of the colossal effort it takes to run this series for your enjoyment? Chris (CQR Aero) doesn't enjoy doing the results, but it has to be done. I think you're showing a complete lack of respect to a person who is a fundamental part of TORA. Contrary to popular belief, the staff are actually human and not robots. Mistakes will be made and will be fixed.

rainonef1 wrote:but the constant replies in the awful presented manner really grinned my gears.
Also, you can't lecture someone about their grammatical errors when you wrote this.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:26

HMR Motorhead wrote:Can we discuss the qualifying procedures at all? I think Aero knows I wasn't a happy bunny after the session last night.

I just didn't get the point of the roll off delay and in the end it cost me a lap.
I'm pretty sure the rules state there is not suppose to be a roll off delay, and that eveyone is to find their own space. There has never been a roll off delay in the qually lobbies I've been in for ISCC.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:32

HMR Motorhead wrote:Can we discuss the qualifying procedures at all? I think Aero knows I wasn't a happy bunny after the session last night.

Yeh I understand what you were saying last night. With collisions off I can't see why we couldn't set the lobby up with no roll off. I don't see a viable solution for the few seconds that you would lose between starting at the back of the grid and crossing the line (the only option of self-policing is a no-go in my opinion).
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:38

Kilroy8 wrote:Are you aware of the colossal effort it takes to run this series for your enjoyment? Chris (CQR Aero) doesn't enjoy doing the results, but it has to be done. I think you're showing a complete lack of respect to a person who is a fundamental part of TORA. Contrary to popular belief, the staff are actually human and not robots. Mistakes will be made and will be fixed.

rainonef1 wrote:but the constant replies in the awful presented manner really grinned my gears.
Also, you can't lecture someone about their grammatical errors when you wrote this.
Everyone knows it takes a lot of work and that mistakes are made, but rain went to Aero politely with it, only to get instantly dismissed saying they're fine, Aero180 is fast. The fact of the matter is they weren't fine, making it a very blunt slap in the face essentially. Can you blame him for being irritated?
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:40

You ended up finishing where you qualified, and that lap was your new PB if I remember correctly. If it had determined a change in finishing position, maybe you could justify making a ruckus about it. They'll make sure there's no roll off at Laguna and things will be fine.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:49

With the advantage of hindsight it probably wouldn't have mattered but last night when I want balls deep into qualifying and was half a tenth or so off Deftone and that half a tenth was staring me in the face, who's to say I couldn't have done it with a last ditch #YOLO lap?

I got 5th in the end which is fair enough, I drove like crap in the race.

My main point was the roll off delay. I think it was explained the main reason for having it on is to disperse the cars more, but that's obsolete if the P1s start at the back because it'll take us longer to siphon through the field. Instead, I thought it was better to scrap the delay and let the faster classes hair off as soon as possible.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:55

HMR Motorhead wrote:#YOLO
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 Yoda-ooyl
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 21:59

Kilroy8 wrote:Are you aware of the colossal effort it takes to run this series for your enjoyment? Chris (CQR Aero) doesn't enjoy doing the results, but it has to be done. I think you're showing a complete lack of respect to a person who is a fundamental part of TORA. Contrary to popular belief, the staff are actually human and not robots. Mistakes will be made and will be fixed.

I understand the effort put in to the series.  But these are duties and responsibilities that come along with when being part of staff in an association.  I don't see how I showed a complete lack of respect when I asked politely to check the result, to then be shot down saying it's fine and later finding out it wasn't so "fine".

By the way, a spelling error is different from a grammatical error(nothing was wrong with the sentence structure).  Furthermore, you just contradicted yourself by saying how the staff are humans and how mistakes will be made.  Guess what, I'm a human and well look at that, I made a mistake.  A mistake was made, I asked him to look at it, he said it was fine until another page worth of information was given in order to take a different approach to the situation.   I have never had a problem on here, and I never wanted to have one until these comments were made.

Last edited by rainonef1 on Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
rainonef1
rainonef1

TORA Race Number : 204
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 22:04

Whatever floats your boat matey.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 22:12

3 Points for the sake of clarification, not to fuel further argument:

1. By "fine" I meant "calculated correctly given the information provided".  My mistake for being unclear and seemingly blunt.  I apologise for the offense caused.

2. I am me, I am not TORA.  I am a representative of TORA however I still have personal opinions and reserve the right to express them from time to time.  I tried to word my responses with respect to the data carefully so as to relay information transparently and not relay opinion.  I obviously failed at that and I apologise again for offense caused.

3.  I am not "the TORA staff".  I am a singular member of that group.  It is unfair to judge the rest of the staff by only my posts whether you agree or disagree with them.

The data has been reviewed and the results have been adjusted accordingly.  May I suggest that we now put this behind us?
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 22:25

On a lighter note...

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 1zvbmv8
Beanz
Beanz

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 1:29

II AntR II wrote:Good Racing in Lobby B! Very clean and tidy.
...although you did get a little closer to me than I would have liked on the exit of turn one Wink 
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 1:30

TweekPunx wrote:
...although you did get a little closer to me than I would have liked on the exit of turn one Wink 
You shoulda seen how close I had to get to Rain on the first turn! Lol, lost me tail lights from it.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 1:37

Texaspotatolord wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:
You shoulda seen how close I had to get to Rain on the first turn! Lol, lost me tail lights from it.
Well me and my new team mate II AntR II decided to go door handle to door handle through the first bend and me being on the outside meant I did a bit of rallycross Very Happy thankfully no tail lights were injured during the making of this inter-team scrap and we pulled it back for a 1-2 finish in Lobby B Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 8:28

I have a question regarding the Motegi results...  

I see here that I finished behind Bandit1097 and PRT Kashmir..
But that's not correct, I finished in front of PRT Kashmir with aprox 2000ft difference, Bandit1097 lagged out halfway the race after he had some damage
With a total distance of 147 mile that I've put on I should be higher than those two
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 9:29

CRA Morphader wrote:I have a question regarding the Motegi results...  

But that's not correct, I finished in front of PRT Kashmir with aprox 2000ft difference, Bandit1097 lagged out halfway the race after he had some damage
With a total distance of 147 mile that I've put on I should be higher than those two
Very strange. I'll take a look later when my boss isn't watching!!!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 10:02

CQR Aero wrote:
CRA Morphader wrote:I have a question regarding the Motegi results...  

Very strange.  I'll take a look later when my boss isn't watching!!!
Great, thanks mate..
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 10:11

Not quite sure what happened to screw those results up, but re-inputted the distances (thank God I still had Matt's PM!) and should now be correct.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 11:55

CQR Aero wrote:Not quite sure what happened to screw those results up, but re-inputted the distances (thank God I still had Matt's PM!) and should now be correct.
This looks much better Very Happy Very Happy     

Thanks Aero Cheers 
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 13:11

Can someone from lobby D send me the replay or put it on the storefront?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:38

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 1379203_10151632856181432_1607678580_n

Crier, crier, crier a haute voix! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 20:03

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 10 Sticker,375x360
Beanz
Beanz

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 18:12

Does anyone know when the Entry list is updated?
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 19:14

AdamWatson99 wrote:Does anyone know when the Entry list is updated?
I believe it's on the 12th of Never.
Beanz
Beanz

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next