TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA?

+29
CQR Jono
LMR Sahara
nickyf1
LastNewtStandin
GAMERTAGofSTEVE
CQR Myles
Ax4x Mikun
Texaspotatolord
Windcharger8199
RW26 BLAZE
Zeta0085
LMR BlackHawk
theboomeranga
Wooflers
LMR Zakspeed
LMR DarthMario
Beanz
Ax4x Mikey J
TheAngryPudding
HCR Karma
ll Taku ll
TG Wormburner
Ax4x Kane
DeweyTee
Turbo Power 77
F4H Lotterer
CQR Rogue
Hainesy
Biggsy tv
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA?

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 38 ]
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 44 ]
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 41 ]
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 44 ]
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 30 ]
POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 221

Poll closed

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA?

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 0:27

is it me or does the car list feel..........disappointing, theres not many LMP's or GT based cars in it
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA?

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 3:56

disappointing is lenient
hopefully Duncan is right about Racecar DLC
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 4:26

Zeta0085 wrote:I'm on board for Indycars~ bounce

Hopefully some of the Vinyls I use will be there on F5.
I really hope all my vinyls transfer from FM4, I really don't want to have to make my vinyls again.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 4:46

Windcharger8199 wrote:
Zeta0085 wrote:I'm on board for Indycars~ bounce

Hopefully some of the Vinyls I use will be there on F5.
I really hope all my vinyls transfer from FM4, I really don't want to have to make my vinyls again.
They won't.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikun Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 5:19

Well i went with Indy and both Classic F1 and Modern F1
Ax4x Mikun
Ax4x Mikun

TORA Race Number : 52
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 8:06

No stand out favorite I'm quite shocked tbh seems you guys just want races Cool
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 8:33

Very Happy Very Happy ^^
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 8:43

I changed my vote from Other to V8 Supercars.

The TCR Can Am series has proven to me that fast cars with loads of grip create boring races. I don't do boring.

I know there would be little to none in mainstream interest, but I would replace Indycars with Formula Vee and F1 with Formula Ford. While still open wheel race cars, they would actually be fun.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 8:57

Track Day Cars as they are fun and affordable (although it sounds like your going to be showered with money again)
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GAMERTAGofSTEVE Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 20:57

Modern F1 for me. Online racers need a decent F1 series going that isn't on the - codemasters "game".

- Mod edit bad language - clean language please
GAMERTAGofSTEVE
GAMERTAGofSTEVE

TORA Race Number : 316
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 8:34

I want them all!!!

Could do an open wheel championship in the early weeks where a different car is used each week/fortnight.

Then poll everyone again after having tried all of them
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 9:17

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I changed my vote from Other to V8 Supercars.

The TCR Can Am series has proven to me that fast cars with loads of grip create boring races. I don't do boring.

I know there would be little to none in mainstream interest, but I would replace Indycars with Formula Vee and F1 with Formula Ford. While still open wheel race cars, they would actually be fun.
Formula Ford would be real fun.

nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 18:48

nickyf1 wrote:Formula Ford would be real fun.
Yes, yes... and yes.
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:00

PS, look at that move on the grass into Reed Park. Unreal.

#dream
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:11

SelectiveRogue wrote:a reason is modern f1 cars have no soul while class f1 cars 50 60 70 80 90 and 00 compared to todays gp1 spec car have a soul
This is a bit OT, and correct me if im wrong, but Im sure Niki Lauda himself said "Todays F1 cars are just as hard to drive as they were back in my day".

Last edited by MATT PASTRAMNI on Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:13; edited 1 time in total
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:11

Anyone else notice Catalunya and Road Atlanta are in the day 1 patch?
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 5:16

^ I heard Sir Jack Brabham say "Today's cars have as much deceleration upon just lifting the throttle as the cars of my day had under full braking".

So the choice is yours.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 9:47

MATT PASTRAMNI wrote:Anyone else notice Catalunya and Road Atlanta are in the day 1 patch?
Sauce?
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 10:13

sbiggs wrote:
MATT PASTRAMNI wrote:Anyone else notice Catalunya and Road Atlanta are in the day 1 patch?
Sauce?
Ketchup...........always ketchup, NEVER brown sauce No Very Happy 
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

TORA Race Number : 505
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2012-06-06

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 6:08

*sniff*

prototypes

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 8:42

sbiggs wrote:
Sauce?
use chrome to translate

http://www.forzamotorsport.fr/news/forza-motorsport-5-liste-des-circuits-et-menus-en-images-163199.html

POLL : Given the current cars announced for Forza Motorsport 5, what would you prefer to see in TORA? - Page 2 Xbox-one-hotel-forza-motorsport-5-17-vsnvtm

"A quick tour of the selection of circuits allows to know the complete list of the proposed fifth installment environments. In all, 14 tracks, each available in several versions, which are present on the wafer Forza 5. Without further ado, here are the tracks where you can battle it out:

Bernese Alps
Circuit de Catalunya
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
Mazda Laguna Seca Speedway
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Circuit Prague
Road Atlanta
Sebring International Raceway
Silverstone
Airfield Test Track
Top Gear Test Track
Yas Marina Circuit"

Last edited by MATT PASTRAMNI on Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 8:58

I like how "disk" got translated to "wafer"
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 9:16

One more thing sbiggs (Simon if Im correct)

For the 24 hr livestream, it would be much appreachiated if you could drive that E21 on SPA & Prague. Just a suggestion though
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:22

and Bathurst Wink
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:42

I voted V8s but Indy was equal apart from V8 s being more likely the cheaper car.Can i change my vote to Indy Cars ? Very Happy 

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next