TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback

+2
F4H Spartan
CQR Rogue
6 posters

Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback Empty MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 11:53

All,

I must first of all echo comments I have read through in the discussion thread and do agree that without the feedback you are providing how can we improve, I must say a huge thanks to those that helped on Sunday night and that things like this should never happen, we are providing a service and all we asked for was your participation and from me personally this unacceptable to what happened.

Please provide feedback and suggestions and don't hold back we need to improve and the only way to do this is to first listen to you all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night? Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

Score & Comments

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

Score & Comments

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

Score & Comments

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates? Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

Score & Comments

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?

MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Season 11 Feedback

Post by F4H Spartan Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:54

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night? Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

3 > 2 races in and only able to participate in one. Qualified in the second, not invited to the race then told my name didnt appear on live timing. Spending hours messing around sitting bored is not my idea of a good race night at all.

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

3> Again only invited to one, first race host had mic issues (now sorted though) and the second.... well no invite hmmm. may be xbl may not but im not a host so how would i know

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

6> I love the racing, yes there are plenty of drivers that think they can win a race into corner one and those that are overly defensive but with the restrictions that are painstakingly present (thanks turn10) I cant complain, Tora police things to a high standard.

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates? Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

2> Reliability is not great, I have participated in a few events and an 8pm start time is usually more of a time window of around an hour rather than an actual start time. I appreciate sending invites is a longer process now but waiting for an invite while a team mate in a different lobby is on lap 7 is ridiculous.

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?Please provide feedback with comments and suggestions how we can improve the experience for you

5> I enjoy constantly being challenged but all to often I can never hit my best because of being damaged out of turn 1, that said I love the series concepts etc and Im clearly still here for a reason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

Better communication, an open forum that pops up on here after qualifying to tell each person his/ her room, the host etc so both the host and racers can help get people in the lobbies.

Start times really need to be start times and not the time to start waiting for an invite. Lobbies should be open 15 minutes prior and start at the exact time unless there really is an issue with racers connecting

The GT series has been my first in FM5 and the concept of it is brilliant. The massive annoyance is that I have taken alot of pride in my performance and building, tuning and throwing in hours of practice to only not be invited is insulting. I appreciate it is sometimes out of Tora's control but after firing messages about and posting here well in advance I would of at least expected some form of acknowledgement. Unfortunately it came over a day later from someone who was not even online on race night.

Tora is a great site and the events are great concepts just a bit more reliability and communication may help. I know im the first to post here and dont want to come across overly critical so apologies if i have p***ed anyone off.

Any other comments?
F4H Spartan
F4H Spartan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-06-01

http://www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbrown33 Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 1:47

1) 5. As a whole the series is good, the meeting on Sunday was very poor. A heads up would of been nice, just let us know what's going on so we're not hanging around. I think you should of just cancelled it. Also, for me, 8 on a Sunday is too late. It never kicks off at that time. Probably betting making it 7.

2) 3. Like I said above, the meeting always kick off late, but that's not your fault. Maybe getting people in at 7 would be better, and still kick it off at 8. No show at 7.45, your not getting in. No problems with hosts.

3) 2. Personally I think the standered of driver is very poor at the moment. More severe punishments need to be haned out. Too many drivers thinking its ok to dive down the inside line and then to lean on you around the corners.

4) Same as question 2

5) if it's Sundays race we're talking about, then no. A big let down it all areas.

Over all, I still rate TORA as the best place to play commpetive racing.

Mrbrown33
Mrbrown33

TORA Race Number : 335
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 2:03

Why is it from 1-7?
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon 0ne Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 13:05

1)
2 - as mentioned the organisation was terrible and the race was ok. nothing more to input that hasn`t already been highlighted. my second race could`ve turned into a disaster as i was getting so tired due to the late start i was becoming a liability towards the end of the race (struggling to keep my eyes open).

2)
3 - those that stepped up in general did an ok job given their experience and the situation as a whole (maybe a bit harsh as it was very much appreciated what they did). was good to see everyone in B lobby chipping in to get the lobby going and helping each other out.

3)
5/6, on the night it was a lot better as i have to say the standards whilst i`ve been racing in tora events has dropped, even more so on fp5! credit where due though and as i say on the night i didn`t notice any incidents around me and had some patient racers behind me as i nursed my gtr through the corners.

4)  
1!
, everyone is well aware of the nights problems so no need to fan the flames on that. think someone mentioned about the notification system that may need to be switched to everyone from favorites which seems a good call, plus the invites to party instead of lobby also seems a good shout. one thing i`ve always noticed with tora events is that the punctuality and time keeping is generally fairly poor across the board.

1)  
2, not much to elaborate on here as most mentioned previous.

stricter time keeping. if someone`s late and holding a lobby up, tough (i wouldn`t expect anything less if it was myself). again this may seem harsh but this way one person suffers instead of many more.

make it a no tcs series. probably wouldn`t actually improve it as people who need it may struggle but i guess i`m becoming an elitist Rolling Eyes Laughing
 also i don`t think the rolling start works at all, too easily abused and too difficult for some to get to grips with which is understandable.

Any other comments?

i personally will never put in an SI as i feel there needs to be at least some form of anonymity, posting up the gamertags of those involved although has some merits the repercussion or ill feeling not only from parties involved but team mates also is not worth chancing.
regarding the top end speed of the gtr in this gt series and i know i`m going to ruffle feathers but it`s not entirely the testing teams fault or lack of one to blame for some of the gripes but the people complaining themselves. the cars and rules are there for all to see and test themselves  Wink 

hope some of that helps
 Smile
Simon 0ne
Simon 0ne

TORA Race Number : 829
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-24

http://www.pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AR ROTAXMAXjeff Wed 14 May 2014 - 17:46

1) 5 – The race meets have been pretty good. Sometimes due to issues with XBL or users there are issues loading in, or users not receiving invites, or being taken into lobbies that you aren’t supposed to be in, etc. No need to beat a dead horse here, but there has been a learning curve with XB1, so the next season should be much better.

2) 5 – Had good lobby hosts, however one race so far seemed to be pulled out of the air due to no TORA staff being around.

3) 4 – Majority of the time there are no complaints, but there is one person, who is the same person in each race so far who has caused incidents. The unfortunate thing is they could all be brushed off as racing incidents.

4) 3 – Round 2 was pulled together by a racer, not by any TORA staff. Otherwise, LT has been pretty good, points/race results have been updated within 24 hours or so.

5) 6 – I enjoyed pushing myself. I know I am not the fastest. I have had good luck winning a few races and at others, where nothing went right at all. Such is life, and racing. I do look forward to progressing through this season, and into next with more cars, better balance, and definitely more tracks.

AR ROTAXMAXjeff

TORA Race Number : 537
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down