TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

PRO Endurance - General Discussion

+36
TechnologicMau5
x Gashi x
F4H Spartan
Senna
richard1973
Pro Man
F4H FACEPALMER
MattF3P
SorrySmithy
CreamyTastey
F4H Xyloto
Capt10 Morgan
F4H Krux
Simply Law
Rebel Whitey
MAB170294
LSR SCHIWO
Zeta0085
LMR Hybrid
MaynardMK4
Windcharger8199
BG Wumba
KZX Spider
BAM Python
Freheliaz
F4H Button
HCR Bellmond
Michengigan
Bob Dixon 76
ART Carrera
XPR Roadrunner
CQR Rogue
F4H Lotterer
F4H Hakkinen
CQR Myles
Richy59
40 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: PRO Endurance - General Discussion

Post by F4H Xyloto Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 11:00

You ain't lying, it's a whole lot better Very Happy 
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

PRO Endurance - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: PRO Endurance - General Discussion

Post by F4H Spartan Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 12:57

Phew.... although good racing on saturday. Shame that so many signed up and were no shows for this series.

I know FM5 has its flaws but no shows ruin these events and this series is brilliant. The racing is competitive and the split class actually works well.

Come on people get into this series.... and as its saturday nights, get drunk after
F4H Spartan
F4H Spartan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-06-01

http://www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 15:18

Mamu 2508 wrote:Phew.... although good racing on saturday. Shame that so many signed up and were no shows for this series.

I know FM5 has its flaws but no shows ruin these events and this series is brilliant. The racing is competitive and the split class actually works well.

Come on people get into this series.... and as its saturday nights, get drunk after

This man speaks the truth! Get drunk after!

I loved Saturday (except for the last 15 seconds) and me or Nathan couldn't put a foot wrong because for 70 minutes we had each other in sight. I thought I moved through the traffic quite well and was happy with my consistency. It was a nice warm up for long beach which is going to be an absolute nightmare to pass on but it'll be tense and exciting.

Last edited by F4H Chrisupra on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 15:56

You guys were always so close! Always let you guys go one corner apart or so, sometimes less! Long Beach is going to be terrifying, traffic wise.
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by x Gashi x Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 20:42

After only one race that I have competed in, I would like to ask the LMP drivers to not pass in the tightest corners, on the inside, taking away the GT cars line, just because you can put your car there, doesn't mean you should. There were at least 3 times I was on another GT cars bumper, only to have an LMP car push me wide through the last corner coming onto the back stretch. It was very irritating.

I was very thankful that I was able to race. I am sorry to those that couldn't. Xbox live was being a bad word. Look forward to racing this Saturday!

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 20:49

It's not ideal but if the opportunity is there I guess the guys will go for it. I have to say though, the last corner is a corner I waited everytime to pass on and I took a wider line and later apex so I could speed on through and up the straight on the inside. I found myself losing minimal time. Maybe if guys could be a little more tactful, it would serve both parties.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by x Gashi x Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 21:59

Well, I was racing for position, the LMP car had no one near it to race with. You were racing closely with Roso, so I would expect you of all people to be the least patient. Turns out both the front runners, were very well mannered when it came to passing. Smile

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 2:48

I don't know about any of the other GT drivers, but this track feels different than any others... I feel like I can't attack it like Road Atlanta or Laguna Seca, and its weird... Anybody else feel that?
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 3:30

It's all in the tune but funny you say it because I'm having the same issue
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 3:46

I'm not sure it's the tune, to be honest... Feel like I have to tiptoe it around, and no matter how stable it is, it feels that way.
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 4:17

x Gashi X wrote:After only one race that I have competed in, I would like to ask the LMP drivers to not pass in the tightest corners, on the inside, taking away the GT cars line, just because you can put your car there, doesn't mean you should. There were at least 3 times I was on another GT cars bumper, only to have an LMP car push me wide through the last corner coming onto the back stretch. It was very irritating.

I was very thankful that I was able to race. I am sorry to those that couldn't. Xbox live was being a bad word. Look forward to racing this Saturday!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that this race. I wasn't gonna complain or anything since I'm a new guy, but I had a lot more run-ins with LMP this time. At first I chalked it up to a tighter course, but the problem was the people who were passing in the S turn or the last corner as mentioned above... they weren't communicating like others. (I had more communication from people passing me on the straight than in the tighter corners) So they snuck up on me and I took my normal line. Wiped out a few times (usually as I hit the apex and saw their car sneaking in, so I took a hard turn to avoid), but that last corner especially screwed me one time. Too bad it was JUST past the pits, cause I had to limp around with a broken car and it was so bad, I was afraid I would hit people passing me on the straights! lol. So that whole lap, I just pulled off into the grass when I saw blue dots coming up, lol. Anyway... I know it was a tighter track with fewer optimal passing opportunities, but if you are going to pass in a tight area (with no room for 2 cars), at least let the person know you are going for it so we can try to avoid a collision.
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 11:57

Cap plug on with your racing i cant speak for all the LMP drivers but most of us are experienced enough not to hinder someones race .

On another note any Road America lap times yet ?
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 12:35

I've got a low 2:05, but that doesn't apply to you much Laughing 
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 13:34

chris done a 47
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 13:56

ok so im not off the mark by too much atm.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 16:14

So I know Chrisupra ran a 2:05.5 in an 808 Viper, but will the BMW be that much faster than that?
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 16:49

Yeah we were on pace with that car too around here. I think I won that race that weekend also but the pole time was maybe a .4? I think?
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 17:07

A 2:04? Or a 2:05.4? I think I'll be able to get into the 2:04's, if I have a perfect lap.
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 20:28

F4H Trash wrote:Cap plug on with your racing i cant speak for all the LMP drivers but most of us are experienced enough not to hinder someones race .

On another note any Road America lap times yet ?

Yeah, like I said, didn't bother me TOO much since I was already in last. If anything, I felt bad for getting in the LMP's way when it happened, lol. Just re-emphasizing the communication, especially when trying to pass in tight areas. I didn't have a problem at all at Spa, and yeah, it wasn't a problem with most of the LMP's this week either. Think it was usually the same car, but I didn't care enough to check or anything like that, lol. Right now, my main goals are not to cause a wreck and just get better while I'm at it. Either way, it's been so much fun racing with people as talented as everyone here and not worrying about idiots.
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 21:45

Mamu 2508 wrote:Phew.... although good racing on saturday. Shame that so many signed up and were no shows for this series.

I joined the series expecting not to make too many races due to work, that's why I took the fourth slot on a team. Finally got this Saturday off for Road America, but I might just not compete due to forced clutch. I can run clutch fine on the 360, but the controller for the One doesn't work the way I like. I have to brake with my middle finger which is highly unnatural for me, and I just end up locking my brakes or flying off the road every corner :(I will try to practice some more, but if it looks like I'll be spending half the time off the track, I wont even bother. My biggest concern is locking up and slamming right into the back of a GT car, and if I can't even keep relative pace with the competition, it won't be that fun.

Really sucks, I was very excited to finally run, until I tried clutch.
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 22:24

TechnologicMau5 wrote:

I joined the series expecting not to make too many races due to work, that's why I took the fourth slot on a team. Finally got this Saturday off for Road America, but I might just not compete due to forced clutch. I can run clutch fine on the 360, but the controller for the One doesn't work the way I like. I have to brake with my middle finger which is highly unnatural for me, and I just end up locking my brakes or flying off the road every corner :(I will try to practice some more, but if it looks like I'll be spending half the time off the track, I wont even bother. My biggest concern is locking up and slamming right into the back of a GT car, and if I can't even keep relative pace with the competition, it won't be that fun.

switch the clutch to the A button, then use your thumb to hit both buttons at once. Works pretty much the same as manual!
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 22:27

^ what he said , also try playing with your brake pressures try 52% front and 85% pressure this may help you with it may not but give it a shot.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 23:50

cardsrule96 wrote:
TechnologicMau5 wrote:

switch the clutch to the A button, then use your thumb to hit both buttons at once. Works pretty much the same as manual!

Yea, I'll try it out, just not too sure if there is enough time for me to get comfortable with it. Gotta finish my setup for the USGT on Sunday as well.
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 3:57

Got a bbq Saturday won't make it
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 10:14

Cheers for the heads up Ricky Smile
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next