TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

PRO Endurance - Feedback thread

+10
Diablo 29x
Capt10 Morgan
ATP Wheelwash
Bob Dixon 76
F4H Hakkinen
LMR Hybrid
SorrySmithy
F4H Spartan
F4H Xyloto
F4H Lotterer
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 Empty Re: PRO Endurance - Feedback thread

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 17:46

The thing about longer races, is from a stewarding perspective, if something happens late in the race, there is no replay of it! I ran into that problem this season too. We haven't had any late race accidents this season, but as the community grows it is sure to happen. I knows it's a Forza problem, not a series problem, but any ideas how we could help the problem?
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

PRO Endurance - Feedback thread - Page 3 Empty Re: PRO Endurance - Feedback thread

Post by LMR Hybrid Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 18:05

90 mins wil e perfect

replays dont go the full hour anyway. also if there is an indicant why not just shout xbox record that? that way everyone can wacth it after

LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 18:08

90 sounds really good!

Yeah, I know! That's a pretty good idea, I'll need to turn my Kinect back on for chat! Laughing 
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 18:18

big enduro tracks
nurburgring gp
silverstone
spa
yas marina
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 19:43

Yas Marina I do love but it has way too many corners to cut on. It's a nightmare to officiate
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonal Keidec Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 22:46

how about doing the races for 90mins except lemans, have that be 2.5 and double points? i did this as part of a alms series on fm3 and it actually worked ok
Colonal Keidec
Colonal Keidec

TORA Race Number : 235
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 23:51

F4H Chrisupra wrote:Yas Marina I do love but it has way too many corners to cut on. It's a nightmare to officiate

I know this goes against everything we know and love.... but if everyone really really wants Yas, but it's only being held out due to corner cutting (which I totally understand!), maybe just say screw it, do what you want on that course so you don't have the nightmare of officiating, but you finally get to race on it. I know, kinda weird, but ive seen a lot of people that really want it.
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 23:56

Cap10MorgueN wrote:
F4H Chrisupra wrote:Yas Marina I do love but it has way too many corners to cut on. It's a nightmare to officiate

I know this goes against everything we know and love.... but if everyone really really wants Yas, but it's only being held out due to corner cutting (which I totally understand!), maybe just say screw it, do what you want on that course so you don't have the nightmare of officiating, but you finally get to race on it.  I know, kinda weird, but ive seen a lot of people that really want it.

I would have to disagree... I want Yas, it would be fun to race on! It's a real challenge. I wouldn't want to cut corners on it though, it just doesn't feel right to me! I think if we establish very clear definitions of what is cutting , and be ready to punish for it, we would stand a better chance than, say, Spa this year.
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 0:08

Cap10MorgueN wrote:

I know this goes against everything we know and love.... but if everyone really really wants Yas, but it's only being held out due to corner cutting (which I totally understand!), maybe just say screw it, do what you want on that course so you don't have the nightmare of officiating, but you finally get to race on it.  I know, kinda weird, but ive seen a lot of people that really want it.
Cap Morguen you do relise you can cut the pit entry lane going onto the start / finish and keep it clean, if that was allowed in a organised series i would quit series racing for good and i don't think i'd be the only one.

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 0:10

cardsrule96 wrote:
Cap10MorgueN wrote:

I would have to disagree... I want Yas, it would be fun to race on! It's a real challenge. I wouldn't want to cut corners on it though, it just doesn't feel right to me! I think if we establish very clear definitions of what is cutting , and be ready to punish for it, we would stand a better chance than, say, Spa this year.

I agree. I wouldn't feel right either, and even if it was allowed, I couldn't see myself cutting (Then again, winning isn't a concern of mine anyway, lol). Just putting it out there because a LOT of people have mentioned Yas before (in other threads). I get how hard it would be to officiate though.
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 4:45

Laguna is going to make an appearance also gentlemen. The race lengths will vary and most likely be laps instead of time to allow people see laptimes and such. As mention before - it'll most likely be spec again with new cars, assists will be allowed, sim damage and smaller teams (3 peeps). The calendar looks like it could be a little longer but only by one or two weeks. The schedule won't change once released but we will plan it accordingly and look ahead. The Saturday time will probably not change and we really just need to organise qualifying and what to do. The problem here is getting people to host them.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 11:55

Any news on the cars that you could share? Laughing 
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 12:39

There is a strong shout for the Fezza and 908 but let's see. It hasn't been decided. The Aston is another choice
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:37

F4H Chrisupra wrote:There is a strong shout for the Fezza and 908 but let's see. It hasn't been decided. The Aston is another choice

Sounds good!!!
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonal Keidec Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 22:39

I can host quali during the week if anyone wants it that wouldn't be a problem
Colonal Keidec
Colonal Keidec

TORA Race Number : 235
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 22:32

What about the BMW DTM car?
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 2:45

Thanks Colonel.

Wumba - we thought about the Aston but then the guys mentioned that passing would be even worse an ordeal as the speed of the DTM and GT1 cars cars are too great. Believe me when I say, I would love those cars! In terms of pace - it's good to separate the classes with speed.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by MattF3P Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 7:19

As for cars I would like to see the GT class to have the BMW, 458, and the Vette ( just for diversity purposes) the LMP cars I think are completely unbalanced in terms of pace to thier real life counter parts so... it would be nearly impossible to make two different LMP's in FM5 to be balanced to each other.

For tracks I would love to see the Nurburgring + GP (24hr version), Luguna Seca, Yas Marina or Silverstone added , and of course Le Mans.

Race operations I would like to see the Laps activated intead of time, that way I can see my lap times on my steering wheel and be able to know how my pace is ( that was the one thing that messed me up during the races was I did not know how I was doing and didn't have that drive to pick up my pace). You still have to stop a lap early anyways to take the picture just like with the race being time based.

MattF3P
MattF3P

TORA Race Number : 87
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:00

We wont be mixing up the cars ,this series will steer toward spec running single cars in each class still.

But i assure you we are taking everything on board and season 2 will see some great changes.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:16

no number boards. just have your number visible
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:42

For the Nurburgring bonus round, maybe the GTs should all use the new VIP livery and submit the event to T10 for TORA exposure on one of their news articles. (Would probably make it.)
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 29 Jun 2014 - 11:24

We are leaning toward the idea of featuring the ring for season 2 rather than now producing a bonus round Smile

F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3