TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat

Go down

12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Empty 12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat

The place for us to talk everything regarding the 12 Hours of Silverstone.

I request that people who aren't involved with Weaponized Racing in this event do not post in this thread. Thank you Cheers

Please click the "Watch this topic for replies" button at the bottom of the thread to stay up to date.

ROSTER

12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Canada_flag TechnologicMau5
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Uk Mr Driv3
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Flag-icon-us xl IC3MaN412 lx
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Canada_flag King Hax
12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Uk xVampirAx

CAR

We are using the 2009 #92 Rahal Letterman Racing BMW M3 GT2. Make sure you own this exact car so tune setups and liveries can be distributed.

TEAMS

Teams will be designated at a later time once we have a better idea of the amount of drivers joining us. I would like to enlist as many teams as possible to give Weaponized a greater influence in the event, ideally having 2 drivers per team. However, we will work together to create the most reliable teams to handle the stints, and if anyone isn't comfortable with handling the stints in a 2-driver team, we will create a 3-driver team.

Each team will have a unique name of their own, designated as "Weaponized Team Racing". Each team will be given their own number to help organize things like replays. These numbers are internal to our efforts and will not be represented on the cars or in the sign-up process. Feel free to chat with everyone about possible team names.

SIGN-UP & SIGN-IN

I ALONE WILL BE HANDLING THE REGISTRATION FOR EACH TEAM IN THIS EVENT. This ensures that the sign-up stays simple for the event organizers, and that no duplicates get added.

However, each team is responsible for ensuring that they are prepared for each stint by signing themselves up for qualifying sessions, organizing their stints, and verifying that all requirements are met so they can compete. Each team will have a designated manager that is responsible for keeping things organized as they see fit, whether they get every team member involved, or they organize it all themselves.

If any issues arise with the sign-up or sign-in, I will do my best to jump in and fix it myself. I may also designate an assistant manager to help me organize our efforts.

TUNING & PRACTICE

Tuning will be lead by me, but I highly encourage every driver to get involved with the tuning and testing process so they can tweak certain settings to their style. There will be occasional casual testing from a few key members that can teach others how to tune, and I will setup scheduled testing/practice times which will be posted in this thread when scheduled.

If there is a certain time you would like to have a test/tune or practice session, create a post and we will try to work out either a group session, or a session with one of our key tuners.

LIVERIES

I will be creating the official liveries for our teams, and will work with separate team members to develop slightly unique designs for each team. However, I do encourage everyone to take a shot at creating a livery themselves, since they often inspire new ideas, and will likely be integrated in some way into the final design. Feel free to send any liveries to me, or post images of them here if you want group input.

You can message me for the required TEC and Weaponized Racing decals.

MEDIA

I will be working with my team carefully when scheduling stints, as I will also be responsible, in part, for running the official TORA stream. I also request that EVERY driver save & share ALL their replays on their storefront to contribute to the Weaponized Racing photo gallery, and possibly any videos that may be created. Even if there are multiple Weaponized drivers in the same lobby, I would like each member to save & share their own replay. This can help if certain liveries don't load for one member, and will also allow cockpit view for each driver.

Replays must be named in this format before being shared for organization purposes: "12H Sil S(stint#) L(lobbyX) T(team#)"
For example: "12H Sil S1 LA T1"

I welcome help from anyone with collecting photos in the days following the event, and can provide many tips if you are inexperienced with taking photos in Forza.

I believe this is a great opportunity for Weaponized Racing to embed itself even further into the community here at TORA, giving us greater influence in the events as we improve and gather new members. Anyone who participates with us in this event is welcome to join the team long-term, unless they decide otherwise, or any problems arise.

I have complete faith that we will be able to produce impressive results Cheers

12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat Tec_2011

Certain parts of this post will be edited when new info is available. I will post a new message in the thread outlining any change that is made.

Last edited by TechnologicMau5 on Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 23:47; edited 7 times in total
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

12 Hours of Silverstone Team Chat :: Comments

DDM Driv3

Post Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 21:07 by DDM Driv3

Weaponized Falcon Racing. Sounds cool and could be our sponsor?

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 21:19 by TechnologicMau5

Possibly. All cars will have the same sponsors though, but the primary could change for each team. We could do sponsor teams like we did before, but I'm more interested in coming up with unique names.

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Fri 8 Aug 2014 - 21:24 by TechnologicMau5

Just so everyone knows, I linked where it says "12 Hours of Silverstone" at the top of the original post, and the TEC banner at the bottom to the official 12 Hours of Silverstone event thread.

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Tue 12 Aug 2014 - 7:49 by TechnologicMau5

We are switching over to the #92 Rahal Letterman Racing BMW M3 GT2 due to a painting glitch apparent on the Art Car.

It has been updated in the original post.

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 23:28 by TechnologicMau5

Added King Hax and xVampirAx to the roster

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 23:47 by TechnologicMau5

blackviper162 has resigned from the team for this event.

Back to top Go down

DDM Driv3

Post Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 3:23 by DDM Driv3

Request for sponsorship from Durex. Condoms provide safe sex (;

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down