TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Porsche Supercup General discussion

+38
BalmierPie671
Buddagrav
LMR Sahara
NSA Max
Moesavy
THF dvsSublime
Joito04
HCR Hamish
bearboy54
PTG Chungus
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Dragonsyoung
dave sp2
RBHMScarhand
DDM Driv3
CTM AnonCaliga
AMG Pr3d
GLR mar B ond
Zeta0085
Ax4x Bandit
DonatedSatyr227
SFM Benedict
LMR Deftone MX
skyshadow5
TLR Scrublord
IBlueIJaBBRexI
CreamyTastey
Lonewolf8664
xebot360
weasel seeker
ShrinkingSteven
HCR Super T
connor7195
JOSHSIGGY
Windcharger8199
HCR Bellmond
theboomeranga
Ax4x Mikey J
42 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Porsche Supercup General discussion

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 23:30

If anyone has them could they send me Lobbies B/C of rounds 1-2-3 please.

Thank you. Cheers
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Porsche Supercup General discussion

Post by Moesavy Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 2:22

Who are the stewards for porsh cup. Look at lap 1 on mine going down the back straight and i get punted off track.

Moesavy

TORA Race Number : 946
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 8:43

moesavy wrote:Who are the stewards for porsh cup. Look at lap 1 on mine going down the back straight and i get punted off track.

Why did you not put in a SI within 24 hours of it happening?
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by AMG Pr3d Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 10:37

I received the same PM saying that FM4 rules went being policed anymore aswell... Yes you need to focus on FM5 and Project Cars (when it's released) but don't leave everyone else behind... Get more stewards if needed.. I'm sure there are a few of us guys who have had stewarding roles before, either on another console or in another forum...

AMG Pr3d

TORA Race Number : 102
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 14:20

ShrinkingSteven wrote:
moesavy wrote:Who are the stewards for porsh cup. Look at lap 1 on mine going down the back straight and i get punted off track.

because a much more agregis act went unpenalized
The week before hense whats the point?

We are not part of the "Big Teams" so anything we say gets blown off
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 14:47

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ShrinkingSteven wrote:

because a much more agregis act went unpenalized
The week before hense whats the point?

We are not part of the "Big Teams" so anything we say gets blown off

How does this make sense at all, I'm pretty sure you don't have to be in a team at all to get an SI in and looked at to be honest.
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

TORA Race Number : 646
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 15:48

1.I have filled out three in my time on TORA with video evedence and no penalties for any of them

2. Two races ago pred took out a driver and the TORA response was forza 4 is not a concern

3. Shooter shunted my teamate on lap one
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 16:46

If you don't fill these in nothing happens. Simple as. Big team or not. (I dont even stand by the big teams thing)

All I can say is I'm trying. With limited resources now but I and the rest of the guys who help out are trying. I cant do anymore than that. Yes FM4 has lost the backing of the stewards yes its ball ache but its a much more closer nit community now. We have people in the stewards who are doing PSC means things can be done.

I haven't asked for Lobby B/C replays for no reason as I have a few things to check out and see anyways.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 18:00

Here's the best I can offer...

Please send copies of your replays to Hunty, Bandit, Steven and/or myself for SI review. If I am not on your friends list, I am pretty sure I am on a friend's Friend List, so it may have to be sent third party.

My only issue is that I am only on XBL on Fridays, so there will be a one week delay... but the series is every other week, so that delay is not a big issue, far better than letting things get out of hand. I will DL them Friday, and have a response by Sunday, as I'd be reviewing them offline over the weekend.

I will not "let things go", that much I can assure you.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AMG Pr3d Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:51

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:1.I have filled out three in my time on TORA with video evedence and no penalties for any of them

2. Two races ago pred took out a driver and the TORA response was forza 4 is not a concern

Care to tell which driver? In my TORA time, I haven't punted any driver of the track, nor run them wide... So before remarks or 'names' are given, get your facts right...

AMG Pr3d

Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 23:14

Thanks Steven and Mikey
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 23:22

Now that the bumps are smoothed out and cones put up we shouldnt have any issues.

Any problems im here for you guys. This series was made for you and for everyone to enjoy. Thats why im a CT to assist you guys!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 0:29

AMG Pr3d wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:1.I have filled out three in my time on TORA with video evedence and no penalties for any of them

Care to tell which driver? In my TORA time, I haven't punted any driver of the track, nor run them wide... So before remarks or 'names' are given, get your facts right...

Right lets get something straight, I would never 'punt' any driver off the track, this incident you are referencing to was completely a racing incident, i have gone back and looked at it  multiple times and recorded video from several different angles, with the telementery on screen which shows no intentional movement to 'punt' the other driver off the circuit, I really hope you have good evidence to this incident because from what i can see, there was nothing wrong with my driving and as said, i would NEVER intentionally 'punt' another driver off the track.

I will quite happily post the videos i have taken to here, including the POV video i took from what i could see with the camera angle i use (hood), I had track position being on the inside of that bend, plus, after the exit from the corner leading onto that straight i had mass amount of speed and had bumped into the car in front of me slightly, with knowing i had a car on my left hand side, I knew i wouldn't be able to move out to over take because of said car on the left hand side and it is purely a case of two into one dosnt go, this incident is NOT my fault, neither is it the car that was involved, it was a simple RACING INCIDENT and should not be looked upon as if anybody was at fault.

One thing i hate the most is that i am being accused of something that i am innocent of doing. If any race steward would like to see the videos i have taken then i will somehow upload them here for everyone to see and prove my innocence in this incident.

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Moesavy Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 4:32

I know it wasn't intentional, but your the one who hit 2 cars. U could have checked up a little. I gave you guys room to be on the inside of me.

Moesavy

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMG Pr3d Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 7:36

moesavy wrote:I know it wasn't intentional, but your the one who hit 2 cars. U could have checked up a little. I gave you guys room to be on the inside of me.

Just because you leave room on the inside Moesavy doesn't always mean the will not be contact, if Shooter had been later on his breaks, tryed to go down the inside, there would of been more contact in the middle of the corner, what I'm trying to say is, if he had taken to the inside, it would of been an SI so he took the path with caused let collateral damage. Some drivers on here can't see the bigge picture other than 'oh, he hit me, he's got bad race craft'

AMG Pr3d

Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 11:56

A.shunt not punt

B. Im sure it will be taken care of
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 12:20

I don't know about you guys, but I would gladly appreciate it if you would all stop acting like small children and just drop the conversation. This is the exact reason why incidents with an SI already submitted should not be talked about on the forums.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 13:22

LMR Bandit wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I would gladly appreciate it if you would all stop acting like small children and just drop the conversation.  This is the exact reason why incidents with an SI already submitted should not be talked about on the forums.
I agree to a point..
It is directly a cause of inaction by stewerds other then hunty who offered to step up.

Shunt is what shooter did to moe. Not necessarily intentional but could have been avoided by using caution on first lap

Punt is what i did to mab after he directly blocked multiple people using multiple lateral movements in one strait until it came to a head ...mainly his head in the wall
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Moesavy Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 13:25

Lol

Moesavy

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moesavy Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 13:41

Amg pred. The incident was on the back straight at nurb gp. Not sure what your referring to on ur statement.

Moesavy

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 14:55

I'm kind of confused why you guys are still winging over this, as Brandon and Steve said why didn't you put an Si in during the window where it could be solved instead of publicly crying about it gosh it's a game not real life racing so stop. This is a general discussion thread not a winging thread. END OF RANT Happy Beers everyone Cheers
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 15:00

Hmm. I am most tempted to start an "I owe you one" thread for this series for you all to take your brawls to.

But since I am pretty sure that the higher ups would be rather against such a thread, knock it off guys. Porsche Supercup General discussion - Page 5 Smiley-slapping
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 15:02

It would be a great idea but would most likely be the most popular thread for cyber bullying lol so probably not a good idea in the end.
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Moesavy Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 15:20

Lol

Moesavy

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 19:12

Any news on wat the quali and race format will be?
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

TORA Race Number : 227
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next