TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing

+40
F4H Music Man
BAM Leigh
TSR Eyles
LMR QUATTRO
Om3ga73
TLR Scrublord
ShrinkingSteven
SVR Solar
Fleaver
TechnologicMau5
HCR generaltso
Focusatze
F4H Button
Biggsy tv
exp1osive sam
ART Carrera
MaynardMK4
Lonewolf8664
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR Sahara
WRA JoeVIR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
HCR Motorhead
galeforce97
Scav3nger
TPR Zermatt
SGR Amber
Blacky Mojo
STR stug77
AdamWatson99
CQR Aero
DSRL Webbers88
LMP Dragon
Diablo 29x
DonatedSatyr227
theboomeranga
F4H Hakkinen
LZR Harmonic
Simply Law
TJSteel
44 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:15

with a minimum "projected" millage it would add 400 miles putting us in 6th overall please respond thank you
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA Daytona 24H - Live Timing

Post by LMR Manthey Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:25

Hey Matt, could we please start penalizing anyone who continues bashing the events? I mean, shoot, I get mad sometimes about somethings during these events, happened to me over three times this weekend, but I'm over it. Get over it everyone, this is only a freaking game. Nobody is winning anything if you win or not, just get over it already. We do this for fun, and if you can't control yourself you might as well get suspended from future events.
LMR Manthey
LMR Manthey

TORA Race Number : 25
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2012-05-30

http://motordeportes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:27

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:with a minimum "projected" millage it would add 400 miles putting us in 6th overall please respond thank you
BUMP
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:53

Matt wrote:
Maynard093 wrote:The staff expect their members to do things like make sure we're in the correct lobby and on time for our stints. So I think it's only fair that we expect the staff to run the events correctly.

I'd like to point out that a good number of hosts were not 'staff' as you term it.

At the very least they should of been made aware of the lobby procedures. As all members are expected to read them, So it shouldn't of been an issue in the first place. How about actually acknowledging the fact that lobby B was a cluster of f***'s, Rather than picking out petty mistakes in my comments.

All of the results from B lobby are basically worthless as the starting rules were never followed (The written and the rule that was changed to). Had the correct starting procedure been followed my car (The #34 BR Audi) would of started on the front row of GT having qualified 2nd. But instead we were forced to start at the back due to grid being ordered by PI.

But the only response myself, Or others have got was a generic "We'll learn from this event, And try harder in the next one". So basically everyone who raced in B lobby wasted their time practicing, Qualifying, And racing in this event.

Not exactly what I expected from such a big site with sponsorship from people like RadioLeMans, RaceTech, And the MSA.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:55

If me expressing my concerns over the very basics of following written rules that are expected to have been read by EVERYONE involved be it a competitor or member staff is seen as bashing the event, Then so be it.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:10

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:with a minimum "projected" millage it would add 400 miles putting us in 6th overall please respond thank you
BUMP

BUMP Poop
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:11

^^ i cant agree more with Maynard people should of been aware of the Procedure for the Stints there was some confusion about it from what i remember, but if i recall these only started happening after half way through, most of the Staff Members were racing themselves and some were sleeping to get up for there stint, if i would of known at this point that people were doing incorrect Procedure i would of said something myself even when i was streaming, as i recall it Ben was the only Staff Member up after TJ slept to wake up for his stint. Ben was Very Busy also, maybe the Hosts should of just been more aware, im unsure at this point, but thats my 2p in there.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:13

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop
is this for the Lag Out Nein Shiza had dude? if so Inbox TJ im sure he will sort you out.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:14

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop

BUMP Poop Hello
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:17

HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop
is this for the Lag Out Nein Shiza had dude? if so Inbox TJ im sure he will sort you out.

that's what I'm trying to find out... they said results are final but 6th or better is > 12th
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:45

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop

that's what I'm trying to find out... they said results are final but 6th or better is > 12th
ermmm if they say results are final i guess alls you can do is wait for a reply. its been a long weekend and some probably dont wanna come on here since all the bashing haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:53

I myself am finished with this series mainly down to comets received that were really unprofessional yeah it is a game and yeah that's right there were no prizes and yeah for the most part it is for fun ......However there is still an element of competitive natare from the majority of competitors because. ..holy crap it's a race....an endurance race more to the point to see who can get a team through the full 24hrs and go the furthest.....not I might add a test of endurance after the race dealing with all the bs.
What I find shocking is comments from people running the site contradicting the whole essence of why the site even exists? ?.
If you don't like the fact people are peeved because they feel cheated and have wasted there time then why on earth is it a racing website????
Answers on a postcode to....what is tora about

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:55

Maynard093 wrote:
All of the results from B lobby are basically worthless as the starting rules were never followed (The written and the rule that was changed to). Had the correct starting procedure been followed my car (The #34 BR Audi) would of started on the front row of GT having qualified 2nd. But instead we were forced to start at the back due to grid being ordered by PI.

But the only response myself, Or others have got was a generic "We'll learn from this event, And try harder in the next one". So basically everyone who raced in B lobby wasted their time practicing, Qualifying, And racing in this event.

Maynard I understand your frustration. I hosted lobby B Stint 4 even though i werent in that stint or lobby (other host helped out hosting the lobby they werent in) and everything went sort of smoothly through the race with everyone being in the correct order. The reason the grid order when you load into the race is done on PI is because there no way we can put everyone in grid order. If you started at the back of the grid it can be many factors, one is depends on whether the last stint or the stint before your car finished at the back so you started there or the host didn't know the grid order and you lined up in Pi order. only ways I can think that has happened
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:59

Can I ask that everyone calms down please, Daytona has been the first big Enduro ran by TORA since Forza 4 like 2 years ago. There's always going to be rough edges as this is online and a game and nothing can be done instant but we have been trying to make sure that all the data is in. We are going to try and make sure everything runs smoother at Sebring. If any arguments happen can it result to pm please.
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:00

Stug i cant agree more dude, it happens to everyone, and if you do feel cheated only thing you can do is defend that, but it is best put into PM's as sometimes you are either making your self a fool or just generally trying to make TORA look bad, not saying anyone is trying that, but that is how some New People will look at it that have come to this site,

Prime Example for you is: my First Ever race on this site, was TCC on Forza 4 and i get Si'ed for a Jump Start what is meant to be 0.100 or something i believe, aint checked that in a while and as i go through it mine was at 0.101 i still broke the rules so took it on the chin, but it happens.

but yeah idunno i aint defending anyone or TORA im just putting my 2p in there.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:05

HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop

ermmm if they say results are final i guess alls you can do is wait for a reply. its been a long weekend and some probably dont wanna come on here since all the bashing haha

are they deliberately trying to sabotage there own series and site? why on earth has a member not stepped up to the podium to reassure everyone "everything will be taken care of"
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:07

It's just an observation solar dude I'm not nor have any of my other comments tried to 'dis' anyone or undermine anyone's authority I just think if it's a game why go to all the trouble of rules and regs you may as well just have tora hopper lobby's if that's the case.....on the other hand if you want to recreate a virtual racing world which in effect is what first attracted me to tora then surely it's just a game comments will put people's confidence into the authenticity of the site in jeopardy? ?

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:15

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

BUMP  Poop

are they deliberately trying to sabotage there own series and  site? why on earth has a member not stepped up to the podium to reassure everyone "everything will be taken care of"

i could not tell you dude, if i knew how the docs worked id do it myself for you but unfortunatly i dont Sad 

im sure someone will step up soon there probably busy with Family and stuff considering some of them have been locked in a dark room with there Xbox for the last 24 hours and then slept for the rest haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:17

stug77 wrote:It's just an observation solar dude I'm not nor have any of my other comments tried to 'dis' anyone or undermine anyone's authority I just think if it's a game why go to all the trouble of rules and regs you may as well just have tora hopper lobby's if that's the case.....on the other hand if you want to recreate a virtual racing world which in effect is what first attracted me to tora then surely it's just a game comments will put people's confidence into the authenticity of the site in jeopardy? ?

totally understand where your coming from dude, as i am not Staff i can not comment on what they will put into place for the Stuff that has happened in this Enduro but we can only wait and see i guess.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:31

The starting procedure was supposed to be in qualifying order. That is the system that was chosen after it was decided that the written procedure of cars moving between lobbies would take to long. My point is that neither of the so called starting rules were followed, Forcing the Audi drivers to start at the back of every stint (at least all of the ones I ran) when in reality we should of been put into qualifying order and had the race start from turn 3.

Meaning I had to make my way past cars that that had qualified behind us in every stint. As well as having to wait longer than we should have due to the 1 sec per car roll off.

My entire point was that neither of the starting procedures were followed and that cost myself and the other Audi drivers time for no fair reason other than someone not knowing what to do.

I've offered to help with the next race as I love these events, But I felt these things had to be brought to the attention of the TORA staff team. I don't think I'm being out of order when I say that we at least expect the basic starting rules to be followed.

The on track racing itself was brilliant and I enjoyed my time racing this weekend regardless of the many delays and issues I've posted about so far. My intentions are not to dis any member of staff or volunteer. Just share my views on issues I feel needed to be discussed.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:41

I know I've posted about us missing a stint due to our driver not getting invited, and it did ruin our chance of a top five finish or perhaps even a push at a podium. However, it's not the end of the world really. It's true, this is only a game and the only prizes on offer are that of pride. I take these races seriously but it's also a bit of fun. The weekend approaches and I get more and more excited that the TORA TEC is coming!

There have been a lot of faults at Daytona, but some good points too. Lots will be learned and taken forward to Sebring and beyond in 2016. Let's not forget, this was the first TEC event on FM6 and the first for over a year on TORA. It's also a new team of organisers since that last race at the N24.

The problem is, TORA has set such a high bar for great standards in endurance racing on Forza, and lots of people, including myself, expected perfection from the race, and it didn't happen.

I did really enjoy the race, you can never beat the community spirit and the team spirit that occurs during these races. I cant wait for Sebring and depending on what I'll be working, I would love to help out with hosting, organising, spreadsheet work etc. Anything that I can chip in with, I'd love to help
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:57

can anyone not tj figure the laggout total for us?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 22:50

Live timing is all complete and finalized, thanks to everyone that's helped run this and keep the doc's up to date, it's not been an easy weekend but still. I'll be looking forward to racing you all in the next round.
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7