TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

+33
desertrainfrog
CRi RE3iD CRG26
Dragonsyoung
STR stug77
LZR ForceOne
nickyf1
Diablo 29x
LMP Dragon
AdamWatson99
ART Carrera
SVR Solar
MID LAND ZETA
RW26 BLAZE
MAB170294
TJSteel
HCR Bellmond
rondanger
LMR Hybrid
BAM Leigh
Ax4x Mikey J
Richy59
djlandrover
PTG Chungus
Fazed Intro
paul299
F4H Stingray
PROD DTechR
BHAFC Scorpion
SGR Amber
HCCR Rabidus
Matt
VPR Torque
Ax4x Chaddy
37 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

Post by nickyf1 Mon 25 Jul 2016 - 17:17

I fancy having a go tomorrow night, but I have no mic for by Xbox One. Will this be an issue?
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

Post by Richy59 Mon 25 Jul 2016 - 22:54

Only thing you'll really need it for is to hear the time when the pole sitter choses to start the race, as its manual starts. You won't need a mic I suppose, as the hosts take screenshots of the results in qualifying and such, but you'll need to keep you game chat on during the race to hear the start time so it'll be coming out your speakers.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 11:19

Cheers Richy! I'll maybe make an appearance tonight then, I miss the clean* and enjoyable racing that the TCC lends itself to!

Might have to stick a quick Stobart livery on for old times sake.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 21:58

Can people make it an effort to sort their routers out for the next race. Thanks....

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 9:28

Well I gotta say after a poor quali by myself which meant I missed lobby 2 the standard and quality of the guys in lobby 3 was excellent I can't praise everyone enough!!! I was in the Irn bru Honda for anyone that doesn't know me lol. Only disappointing part was on a personal level hitting a 47.5 in the race but only qualified with a 49.4

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 17:02

Well, last night in B lobby was pretty good fun. Ok, we all know the grid was a bit of a mess but the racing was good, with close action and great passes. Few little incidents dotted around but there was no major smashes nor destroyed cars. We did have a safety car in the second race due to a spin slowing down a number of people, but was very surprised and happy to see that we only spent half a lap really under safety car conditions and we were right back to racing, good job guys!

Lobby was pretty fun to be in, however as we all did note during the race there was quite a lot of chatter which was getting distracting for some of the other drivers. I know we do like to chat or discuss what's going on in a race when the racing is fun and close like it was, but there are others in the lobby to think about and some people appreciate less chatter so they can concentrate on their race. Also language was getting a bit out of hand towards the end of the night, I'm mainly putting that down to the heat of the moment but it would be appreciative if we could keep such language to a minimum where possible.

Unfortunately that's me for the rest of the season due to my new work rota, but I'll certainly be back for the next one and hopefully some more Tuesday night racing.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 20:00

B lobby race one was not so fun from my seat.  
1st 2end and 4th on the grid wanted the same spot track lap one turn one..  I avoid damage from 3ed but off track and back to last lap one. wooo..
On my way back up the order i get to avoid a loud sideways subzero and a lap or 2 later rondanger out of control takes me off track and he continues..  thanks for the message mid race meeting ron.

"language was getting a bit out of hand." is a nice way to put it.  The cussing and profanity i find to be unacceptable and after a public announcement addressing this very thing. Leads me to think this person has 0 respect for anything or anyone. I want something done about it.

Can we please get some kind of code of conduct in writing for race chat.  

I never want to hear other drivers bicker for lap after lap about team orders ever again.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 20:54

Yeah I have to agree with dragonsyoung on this one.....but this in regards to other experiences not lobby 3 as last night was great.

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MAB170294 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 23:59

Richy59 wrote:Well, last night in B lobby was pretty good fun. Ok, we all know the grid was a bit of a mess but the racing was good, with close action and great passes. Few little incidents dotted around but there was no major smashes nor destroyed cars. We did have a safety car in the second race due to a spin slowing down a number of people, but was very surprised and happy to see that we only spent half a lap really under safety car conditions and we were right back to racing, good job guys!

Lobby was pretty fun to be in, however as we all did note during the race there was quite a lot of chatter which was getting distracting for some of the other drivers. I know we do like to chat or discuss what's going on in a race when the racing is fun and close like it was, but there are others in the lobby to think about and some people appreciate less chatter so they can concentrate on their race. Also language was getting a bit out of hand towards the end of the night, I'm mainly putting that down to the heat of the moment but it would be appreciative if we could keep such language to a minimum where possible.

Unfortunately that's me for the rest of the season due to my new work rota, but I'll certainly be back for the next one and hopefully some more Tuesday night racing.

Aw who am i goin to have quali battles with now? Shame that was your last race been good racin against you Smile
MAB170294
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:36

The new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze will be joining the championship for the last 3 meetings. The build will be up as soon as its finalized.

Please remember all drivers/teams are allowed one free car change without losing points.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 3:09

FranchittiFan wrote:The new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze will be joining the championship for the last 3 meetings. The build will be up as soon as its finalized.

Please remember all drivers/teams are allowed one free car change without losing points.
YES!!! Very Happy
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2013-04-11

https://mlzdesigns.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 12:13

Dont forget to sign up for round 4 at Monza!!!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 22:57

Chevy now added to carlist
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 8:51

Hhhmmm I have two paints for this car i will post them shortly I may have to run a few laps and see whether it's worth ditching the Honda

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 19:43

Anyone taking part in this series is free tonight TEC Bathurst support race is scheduled for 9pm BST.

Take the team car or build one from scratch like the new Chevy.

Come play on the mountain. Very Happy
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 18:30

Dragonsyoung wrote:B lobby race one was not so fun from my seat.  
1st 2end and 4th on the grid wanted the same spot track lap one turn one..  I avoid damage from 3ed but off track and back to last lap one. wooo..
On my way back up the order i get to avoid a loud sideways subzero and a lap or 2 later rondanger out of control takes me off track and he continues..  thanks for the message mid race meeting ron.

"language was getting a bit out of hand." is a nice way to put it.  The cussing and profanity i find to be unacceptable and after a public announcement addressing this very thing. Leads me to think this person has 0 respect for anything or anyone. I want something done about it.

Can we please get some kind of code of conduct in writing for race chat.  

I never want to hear other drivers bicker for lap after lap about team orders ever again.

I do apolagise for the bickering and swearing for the Final Parts. 

I do not apolagise for the first turn as i was trying to keep out of trouble and got shunted and hence why when i was called a "[Censored] tosser" and "[Censored] [Censored] mate" i responded with swear worsds in return.
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:06

Anyone got a replay for A lobby race 2? Cheers
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:28

Lobby B Race 1 & 2 Replays are up. Search my gamertag
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:33

I can only apologise for the last 2 meetings if I've hit people or apologised mid meeting or done anything else you lot consider unacceptable. I Don't know whats happened to my driving over the last two race meetings just not been great. As a result of poor track choice(Monza short is awful) I'm stopping racing in this championship. Have fun and good luck
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CRi RE3iD CRG26 Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:45

Really enjoyed tonights racing, thankyou for the invite Smile

CRi RE3iD CRG26

TORA Race Number : 350
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 12:16

Pretty good race all in all, R1 in A lobby was tough, we didn't have the dive going onto the back straight so struggled to pull moves into the final turn, however we were quick through there and managed to make passes into turn 1.

R2 a little more exciting, however some need to learn how racing side by side works, I managed it time and again with people like Hybrid without issue.

Was a shame as that put a downer on the event.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djlandrover Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 12:35

Good racing last night everyone. Lobby A was rest fun! Had a good battle with the HCR boys, apologies to anyone if lag affected the racing. Not sure if I was a cause of it. Looking forward to the next one for definite Smile
djlandrover
djlandrover

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:00

Looked stable on what I could see mate, was good to race you again Smile
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:16

Good work in B lobby keeping the chat clean for first 5 laps and through out the night well done guys. Much improved Smile

rondanger
At Bugatti you lost control and hit 2 cars one of them being me off track and gained an advantage from it but you said sorry so i let it go.

I have reviewed the safety car incident at Monza and you the sole creator of the crash that took out 3 cars. By changing direction at the breaking zone at turn 1 you hit the car next to you.

I hope to see ya back on track.

Keep it clean.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:39

Despite the safety car period in B lobby, it was hilarious watching the divebombs into the first corner, some worked beautifully, some not so much, as much I enjoyed being lobby A for the first 3 rounds, have to admit, lobby B was head and shoulders above in terms of proximity with other drivers! Great round! Can't wait for Catalunya
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next