TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New old member - Retpetty
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 18:10 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Username Change Request Thread (Must Match Your Xbox Gamertag Exactly!)
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 19:48 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 11:30 by Jig72x

» TORA iRacing Cadillac Cup - Team Championship
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 5:34 by Ax4x Matt

» TE30 - Lobby Settings
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020 - 19:05 by SFM Darkzer

» Hi, old new member!
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020 - 2:32 by EZT MAKO 6669

» TORA Racing License
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 17:28 by Hikkun6643

» TORA iRacing Cadillac Cup - EU Registration
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 19:37 by Ax4x Matt

» TASCAR iRacing Truck Series - Registration
What system requirements you need to run iRacing EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 17:09 by WiseBoyRacin

Facebook
Instagram

What system requirements you need to run iRacing

Go down

What system requirements you need to run iRacing Empty What system requirements you need to run iRacing

Post by Ax4x Chaddy on Tue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:35

Minimum System Requirements

PC Computers
+Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
64-bit Windows
+Intel Core i3, i5, i7 or better or AMD Bulldozer or better
+8 GB of RAM
+NVidia GeForce 2xx series or better, 1GB+ dedicated video memory, AMD 5xxx series or better, 1GB+ dedicated video memory or better.
+Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4200+ or better, with 8GB of system RAM
+10 GB of free disk space

Internet Browser Requirements
+Firefox 15, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 20 or newer
+Javascript enabled
+Cookies enabled
+Flash Player

Internet Connection Speed

+DSL, Cable, Fiber, 128K or faster – Supported. Satellite is not supported.

Controller
+Steering wheel, analog gamepad, joystick, mouse, or any version of Windows supporting touch screen driving.

What system requirements you need to run iRacing Zx49XYZWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing UnIuU4UWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing Uw8Y9WQ What system requirements you need to run iRacing UUG3Xim
What system requirements you need to run iRacing 1zdkOYQWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing Xzysy5qWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing UeiqCzDWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing MP8M05PWhat system requirements you need to run iRacing UHEDOcS
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down