TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat

+39
AMS Turismo
HCCR Rabidus
ERT Vader
SGR Phloofy
paul299
WELL DONE BAKU
DOR Vantage
ShrinkingSteven
mrstepanov
Capirossi22
Deadduck82
SVR Solar
Lonewolf8664
Grizzly IG
xVampirAx
HCR generaltso
F4H bandicoot
WR Watcher
F4H Carrera
MaynardMK4
HCR Motorhead
Radiation Louis
Blacky Mojo
Dragonsyoung
RW26 BLAZE
DDM Driv3
Freheliaz
FIA LMC Alflo
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
henkymetcola
desertrainfrog
LZR Racerz
DOR ForlornBear
SVR NO MERCY
SGR RennBear
XRS RoberAstur
LZR Harmonic
Foreu2env
Diablo 29x
43 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:18

Lonewolf8664 wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:
Lonewolf8664 wrote:2nd year at endurance, 2nd time at Daytona and 2nd time we were not invited to Stint 12 Lobby B even with the update 3.5hrs in advance, my guys raced their heart out for 22hrs after time away and now their confidence shattered. I understand a lot of work goes into these events but to come back after 6 months and this happening it does not feel good. and before the "you should of joined the host" comments pop along my driver had no time to find who was hosting then scramble to find them.
I hope this will be rectified before the next endure, I really do.

All they had to do was go to Live Timing, see which teams were in lobby 2, and join off any one of those teams' drivers for stint 12. It has been repeatedly stressed that it is your responsibility to join your lobby if you do not receive an invite. Something on your end needs to be rectified to fix that.

Quite clearly someone on this site needs to read the threads they put up, live timing was not updated to show this and the guys joined lobby hosts most of the race so something my end does not need to be rectified.
When I say he had no time, he had no time. thanks for your input though. It has been noted.

What are you talking about? Live Timing was available for EVERYONE to see at ALL times, and it included ALL drivers for EACH stint in EACH lobby. This information was available before the race even started. How do you think I got the list of drivers I had to invite when I hosted stint 6 for lobby 1? I looked at the Live Timing doc. If you had done that, you would've seen the list of EVERY driver that was racing in stint 12 in lobby 2, and your driver could have chosen ANY one of them to search for on Xbox and join. That information was available, but your driver didn't choose to use it, so missing the stint is on your driver, not the host.

Quit making excuses because you don't know the procedures.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat

Post by Deadduck82 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:25

CAR Harmonic wrote:
Lonewolf8664 wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:
Lonewolf8664 wrote:2nd year at endurance, 2nd time at Daytona and 2nd time we were not invited to Stint 12 Lobby B even with the update 3.5hrs in advance, my guys raced their heart out for 22hrs after time away and now their confidence shattered. I understand a lot of work goes into these events but to come back after 6 months and this happening it does not feel good. and before the "you should of joined the host" comments pop along my driver had no time to find who was hosting then scramble to find them.

All they had to do was go to Live Timing, see which teams were in lobby 2, and join off any one of those teams' drivers for stint 12. It has been repeatedly stressed that it is your responsibility to join your lobby if you do not receive an invite. Something on your end needs to be rectified to fix that.

Quite clearly someone on this site needs to read the threads they put up, live timing was not updated to show this and the guys joined lobby hosts most of the race so something my end does not need to be rectified.
When I say he had no time, he had no time. thanks for your input though. It has been noted.

What are you talking about? Live Timing was available for EVERYONE to see at ALL times, and it included ALL drivers for EACH stint in EACH lobby. This information was available before the race even started. How do you think I got the list of drivers I had to invite when I hosted stint 6 for lobby 1? I looked at the Live Timing doc. If you had done that, you would've seen the list of EVERY driver that was racing in stint 12 in lobby 2, and your driver could have chosen ANY one of them to search for on Xbox and join. That information was available, but your driver didn't choose to use it, so missing the stint is on your driver, not the host.

I WAS that driver, I was online for an hour and a half before the start of the stint, so if the full list was up and the lobby host knew who to invite why did they not do so?? I didn't choose to do nothing i waited for the invite to join the lobby and invite which never came. Having two kids and a wife in the house who all use the internet it can be a tad tricky to get on to the computer. Stop shifting the blame.

Deadduck82

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf8664 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:31

CAR Harmonic wrote:
Lonewolf8664 wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:

I find it amusing you keep going on, I have done plenty of endurance races to know the procedure, again thanks for your input. but this time falling on deaf ears. if the docs were updated the way they should then there would be no issues, the site had plenty of time to deal with it.
But obviously you cant read and everyone should take their time and look for their host. He was waiting and by the time he joined they were racing so go find an argument elsewhere cause you wont win here.

P.S I was merely making a statement, not looking for an argument and stop making excuses for the site, you hosting doesn't give you the right to bark.
Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

TORA Race Number : 638
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2014-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:39

Deadduck82 wrote:I WAS that driver, I was online for an hour and a half before the start of the stint, so if the full list was up and the lobby host knew who to invite why did they not do so??  I didn't choose to do nothing i waited for the invite to join the lobby and invite which never came.  Having two kids and a wife in the house who all use the internet it can be a tad tricky to get on to the computer.  Stop shifting the blame.

You're the ones shifting blame here, not me. It has been stated many, many times in many, many places on the forums that if you do not receive an invite to a race you are scheduled to run, it is YOUR responsibility to either message the host or join off someone else who is in that race. The host sends invites to EVERYONE, and sometimes they don't go through on Xbox's end. That's not the host's fault, and if you were waiting around that long and still didn't have an invite 5-10 minutes before the stint was scheduled to start, you should've taken action.

I just took a look at the doc, and the list of drivers is there in plain sight...

American Endurance Cup Round 1: Daytona 24 General Chat - Page 3 Untitl10

All of the drivers for stint 12 in lobby 2 are in the red box I drew. Why not take the time to make a few clicks on the forums to find that? You could've joined off of any of those drivers like you were supposed to, and you would've made your stint.

TL;DR: This is you.

LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:42

Possibly, our XRS team has been the team with the most lagout of this resistance.
In Prototype we suffered a lagout when fighting for the podium.
In GT we had lagout in the first and second stint ... so up to a total of 5 in all the resistance. The norm has allowed us, at least, to continue in the race and to be able to end the resistance.
I have played 3 stints at night after suffering my colleagues 2 lagout with illusion and desire to complete the race and try to recover something away, therefore I totally agree with the rule of lagout and the organization of the event.

It is possible that in a room where they are broadcasting in twitch many pilots make the lobby unstable ????? Maybe this should be regulated.
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

TORA Race Number : 375
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-10-16

http://www.teamxrs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:46

Lonewolf8664 wrote:I have done plenty of endurance races to know the procedure
Apparently not if your driver missed his stint.
Lonewolf8664 wrote:if the docs were updated the way they should then there would be no issues
See my above post.
Lonewolf8664 wrote:But obviously you cant read and everyone should take their time and look for their host.
Yes, this is EXACTLY what you're supposed to do. Staff have said this multiple times...
Lonewolf8664 wrote:He was waiting and by the time he joined they were racing
Then he joined too late. Again, his fault. They're not going to hold up 15 other drivers because 1 can't figure out what he's supposed to do when it was explained multiple times in the rules that you had to state you read before signing up for the series.
Lonewolf8664 wrote:so go find an argument elsewhere cause you wont win here.
Lonewolf8664 wrote:P.S I was merely making a statement, not looking for an argument
Ah, gotta love contradiction. If you had been informed on proper procedure as stated here on the forums, you wouldn't be in this predicament. Seriously, just admit your mistake and move on.

Last edited by CAR Harmonic on Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf8664 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:47

I seriously don't know why I bother, Solar read it and don't start an argument, infact quite reserved about it you on the other hand seem to have issues, see that perfect box you drew? see where it says Joe Pinder? that is wrong, we updated the site, not you and they didn't bother. they guy has a family, he cant get on a PC but what do you care, your just looking for the argument.
Run along now, I'm bored.
Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:50

I hosted that lobby. The problem was I looked at the live timing and it had Joe Pinder listed for that car for Stint 12, I tried inviting him several times but he was offline. I then sent a message to MrStepanov as I thought he was the team leader to ask who was driving that stint for the team and received no reply. That's when I started the race as we were already behind.

Now I may of been verbally told earlier in the morning about a driver change whilst in a party, But honestly in the chaos of trying to get everyone for stints 10,11, And 12 on my friends list it must of slipped my mind come the start of Stint 12.

I'm not staff I just jumped in last minute to help when there was no one around to host and the staff weren't available, Sorry I missed your guy.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:51

Lonewolf8664 wrote:I seriously don't know why I bother, Solar read it and don't start an argument, infact quite reserved about it you on the other hand seem to have issues, see that perfect box you drew? see where it says Joe Pinder? that is wrong, we updated the site, not you and they didn't bother. they guy has a family, he cant get on a PC but what do you care, your just looking for the argument.
Run along now, I'm bored.

See that perfect box I drew? What was so hard about searching for one of those names inside it and joining off one of them? In fact, two drivers in the lobby I hosted did that very thing before I had the chance to check Race Control for any last minute changes. Hmm, I wonder how they did that...
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Capirossi22 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:51

I'm going to have to agree with Harmonic on this one. While the lobby host may have done a bad job with the invites, the rules clearly state that it is your responsibility to join. There was a 15-20 minute period between everyone being invited to the lobby and the race starting. That is plenty of time to join the game. Check to see if anyone was streaming the lobby (someone was) to see if it's open yet. Search the gamertags of people in the lobby and see if they're in a party (they were). Send a friend request to the lobby host to see what they're doing.

All of the resources were there, but you still blame TORA for everything? I understand why you would be upset, but that doesn't mean that you need to get in a huge fight over it, especially if you haven't examined everything that you could have done to fix the situation.
Capirossi22
Capirossi22

PC PC

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2016-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf8664 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:53

MaynardMK4 wrote:I hosted that lobby. The problem was I looked at the live timing and it had Joe Pinder listed for that car for Stint 12, I tried inviting him several times but he was offline. I then sent a message to MrStepanov as I thought he was the team leader to ask who was driving that stint for the team and received no reply. That's when I started the race as we were already behind.

Now I may of been verbally told earlier in the morning about a driver change whilst in a party, But honestly in the chaos of trying to get everyone for stints 10,11, And 12 on my friends list it must of slipped my mind come the start of Stint 12.

I'm not staff I just jumped in last minute to help when there was no one around to host and the staff weren't available, Sorry I missed your guy.

I don't blame you, I know hosters are under immense pressure as I have done it before, the site should of updated the docs but race is done, we will look ahead to the next one, thank you for the reply
Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf8664 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:57

Capirossi22 wrote:I'm going to have to agree with Harmonic on this one. While the lobby host may have done a bad job with the invites, the rules clearly state that it is your responsibility to join. There was a 15-20 minute period between everyone being invited to the lobby and the race starting. That is plenty of time to join the game. Check to see if anyone was streaming the lobby (someone was) to see if it's open yet. Search the gamertags of people in the lobby and see if they're in a party (they were). Send a friend request to the lobby host to see what they're doing.

All of the resources were there, but you still blame TORA for everything? I understand why you would be upset, but that doesn't mean that you need to get in a huge fight over it, especially if you haven't examined everything that you could have done to fix the situation.

I wasn't looking for a fight, if it was a message like this I would be more reserved but when me and my team get attacked from the get go I wont stand about and let it happen. we are looking at a more efficient way of dealing with a 'no invite' situation on our side so it doesn't happen again.
Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 22:02

Lonewolf8664 wrote:
Capirossi22 wrote:I'm going to have to agree with Harmonic on this one. While the lobby host may have done a bad job with the invites, the rules clearly state that it is your responsibility to join. There was a 15-20 minute period between everyone being invited to the lobby and the race starting. That is plenty of time to join the game. Check to see if anyone was streaming the lobby (someone was) to see if it's open yet. Search the gamertags of people in the lobby and see if they're in a party (they were). Send a friend request to the lobby host to see what they're doing.

I wasn't looking for a fight, if it was a message like this I would be more reserved but when me and my team get attacked from the get go I wont stand about and let it happen. we are looking at a more efficient way of dealing with a 'no invite' situation on our side so it doesn't happen again.

You weren't being attacked; you just acted hostile when it was bluntly stated that it's ultimately on your team for missing the stint. If you did what I stated, you would've had a way to deal with a "no invite" situation, but your driver didn't do it.

Should the host have checked Race Control? Yes. Should you have looked for someone to join? Yes.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf8664 Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 22:08

CAR Harmonic wrote:
Lonewolf8664 wrote:

You weren't being attacked; you just acted hostile when it was bluntly stated that it's ultimately on your team for missing the stint. If you did what I stated, you would've had a way to deal with a "no invite" situation, but your driver didn't do it.

Should the host have checked Race Control? Yes. Should you have looked for someone to join? Yes.

Should we leave it here? Yes.
Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 22:28

Yes.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 22:37

pls
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstepanov Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 8:45

MaynardMK4 wrote:I hosted that lobby. The problem was I looked at the live timing and it had Joe Pinder listed for that car for Stint 12, I tried inviting him several times but he was offline. I then sent a message to MrStepanov as I thought he was the team leader to ask who was driving that stint for the team and received no reply. That's when I started the race as we were already behind.

i got this message 20 minutes left. live messaging really worse. anyway, it is not your fault.
strange thing, that oranizator didnt change driver for stint 12. i gave this information 4 hours before stint 12.
mrstepanov
mrstepanov

TORA Race Number : 594
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 12:16

I heard theirs a great popcorn stand just down the road if anybody is up for grabbing some?
lol! lol! lol!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 12:27

Really! can we please delete the nonconstructive posts..

Hosting and the invite system is all part of the learning curve sometimes even for the veterans as rules change from series to series.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 14:57

I heard about all of the lagout issues experienced by different teams, but I'm wondering if anyone ran into other weird issues during the race?

I had some weird behavior that I don't remember experiencing before and I'm wondering if it was an issue with my controller or if it was a connectivity problem.

Basically, my car wasn't responding to the controller the way it normally does when it came to turning. Throttle input seemed fine, but turning the car felt very out of sync. The result of this was that my car seeming to weave back and forth quite a bit at some points especially through the banked turns or when I was trying to make precise steering input.

The bus stop, which I normally have no issues with, became an absolute nightmare. Passing traffic was also sketchy because there was a noticeable delay between when I moved the stick and when the car would respond. This wasn't just at high speeds either, it also happened at low speeds, one time specifically it caused me to rub the side of HCR Hamish while I was trying to let him past me.

After my first stint I went and ran laps in a private lobby and the issue seemed better.. I was running through the bus stop again using my normal line and speed with no control issues at all... but then once I started my second stint in the race, the problem came right back again. I would hit my normal braking marks then enter the bus stop with the first left turn, then my normal immediate right turn to come out of the bus stop felt out of sync, the car just wouldn't turn again as quickly as it always had. Quick left, Quick right input just came out as quick left...pause... right..

I thought I must have had aero damage, but I checked many times and never had any aero damage showing up. I started slowing down earlier, adjusted my braking points, but still had the same frustrating issue with control input while in precise steering situations. I went from constantly leaving the bus stop at 120+.. to suddenly leaving the bus stop at 110-115.

I literally ran hundreds and hundreds of laps between early Dec and the race this past weekend and never once felt anything like this issue until I was in the lobbies for my stints. Initially I blamed myself, maybe I was tired, maybe I wasn't focusing... but the more time that goes by, the more I'm frustrated by what happened lol So I figured I'd throw this out there... Has anyone else run into an issue with Forza where steering input gets out of sync or otherwise causes issues? I'm fully willing to accept "it wasn't my day" but even last night I was out shopping and started looking at new routers because I kept thinking maybe it was a wifi traffic/connectivity issue lol

Either way, I've never had a problem running through the banked turns of Daytona on a solid smooth line, but this past weekend I drew W's across every banked turn and it's driving me crazy how that happened.. lol
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR Vantage Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 15:09

I just wanted to say that looking and reading over all the comments and discussion post race I think that we ALL can learn something from our lack of fortune here.
I believe that myself and teammates became complaisant in believing that we would receive the invite as we had done on every single other stint. So in that sense we do feel the system has let us down. That being said I do again agree with some statements in regards to the amount of time the driver waited before deciding to find his own way to the lobby. But from the other stand point, if the correct changes were made to the forum and the driver/stint information was correctly edited perhaps in the future a different system can be adapted to better manage this.
On a happier note, I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every driver and organiser on the fantastic work in setting up such a vast and on the whole successful online event. team VIR and I look forward to racing with you all in Sebring.
DOR Vantage
DOR Vantage

TORA Race Number : 82
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL DONE BAKU Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 16:55

MaynardMK4 wrote:I hosted that lobby.

Not getting involved in the preceding argument, but I want to personally thank MaynardMK4.

As he said, he isn't staff, and as well as racing with me in stint 10, he organised the lobbies for 11 and 12. He didn't have any obligation to and could have just gone offline, but instead stayed to help out. Had he not have, there's would have been the chance the stint didn't run at all

we ALL need to be commending this type of community spirit, instead of coming on the forums to shift blame.

So again MaynardMK4, Thank you for your contribution!

WELL DONE BAKU
WELL DONE BAKU

TORA Race Number : 65
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by paul299 Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:08

X Mr Plankton X wrote:
MaynardMK4 wrote:I hosted that lobby.

Not getting involved in the preceding argument, but I want to personally thank MaynardMK4.

As he said, he isn't staff, and as well as racing with me in stint 10, he organised the lobbies for 11 and 12. He didn't have any obligation to and could have just gone offline, but instead stayed to help out. Had he not have, there's would have been the chance the stint didn't run at all

we ALL need to be commending this type of community spirit, instead of coming on the forums to shift blame.

So again MaynardMK4, Thank you for your contribution!

+1 to this. Without MaynardMK4 stints 10, 11 and 12 wouldn't have happened at all.
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstepanov Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:52

instead of best driver thread we should open best host thread and nominate there Maynard, most professional man!
mrstepanov
mrstepanov

TORA Race Number : 594
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:56

I believe he was on the track too with his team Smile ^^
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next