TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results

3 posters

Go down

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by FSR Groves Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 21:41

Any results from stewards inquiries will be posted below. Note: This is not the place to submit a stewards inquiry. To do so, please visit http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15734-tora-stewards-inquiry-submission-form
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:10

Incident/s you are involved in are under investigation by the stewards;

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 292
Drivers Involved: BM Norm, myself
Series: TASCAR
Round: Round 2
Race: 1
Lobby: A
Lap: 6

Evidence: http://xboxclips.com/LMR+DarthMario/f51391e9-32f9-447d-ac62-a645341345b6

Description by LMR DarthMario: From the opening few laps, BM Norm, myself and possibly AdamWatson were in close quarters racing. Norm was quite routinely wearing out my rear bumper under breaking. On lap 6, braking for turn 3 (Road America counts the tiny kink after turn 1 as turn2), he gave a hard enough shove to throw me off-line for the corner.
2 laps later, as a separate incident, he tried turning in too soon into turn 1, resulting in crossing AdamWatson's bow. clip below
http://xboxclips.com/LMR+DarthMario/fe8662f6-b256-4d0b-bc8e-761045438a31

Please give your response to this incident: "

Stewards Decision: No action

The first clip is inconclusive, there was a bump from Norm but we don't know if he profited from this. It has been stressed enough that profiting by knocking others wide or totally off is likely to warrant action.

The second clip was marked as a racing incident.

//Please, be careful and play nicely out there.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:54

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 291
Drivers Involved: o MeaDo212 o
Round: 2
Lap: 18

Evidence: http://xboxclips.com/jgroves1996/8449307a-47c1-4b42-b4f7-ddb7db770d0e

Description by JGROVES1996: Coming into the corner, MeaDo pulls to the inside line in the braking zone and hit me onto the kerb. The contact then sends him off of the track on the exit of the corner. I move over to the racing line as he should give way as he's off the track, but he then pushes his way back onto the circuit and the contact puts me into the inside wall.

Please give your response to this incident:

Stewards Decision:
JGROVES1996 - Warning
o MeaDo212 o - Warning

Both drivers undoubtedly got very punchy and were lucky not to cause a bigger incident. Both have been warned. You should not weaponise your car nor run someone else off track.

We don't want to discourage hard racing, but there's a line which was crossed here. Any further impertinent behaviour is likely to warrant escalated action.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 13:10

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 301
Drivers Involved: Mr Driv3
Round: 3
Lobby: B
Lap: 98

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DiscoverOsiris/video/46121941

Description by DiscoverOsiris: He was a lap down and we went into turn one and he drove it into the corner deeper than me and it didn't stick so he hit me and I crashed. I know nothing was intentional but it did cost me the race win.

Stewards Decision:

Mr Driv3: -3 Position Penalty

We appreciated Driv3's statement, as he caused the incident of which even small mistakes in this discipline can have large ramifications. A -3 was agreed.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 13:15

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 302
Drivers Involved: LSEM GGRacing
Round: 3
Lap: 22

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YfOlQfGcok

Description by BIGBEN0913: On a restart, GGRacing tries to go to my inside to make a pass. He gets it down on the apron, and comes back up the track into my car. He corrects, but comes back up into my car again. I was going slightly sideways after the first hit, but after the second one I go sideways, and spin out in front of the field, causing a huge accident.

Stewards Decision:

LSEM GGRacing: -3 Position Penalty.

The stewards felt that GGRacing caused an avoidable incident. A -3 was agreed, and it is stressed that any further convictions may lead to stronger penalties.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 5:31

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 313
Drivers Involved: BM Norm, AdamWatson99, o MeaDo212 o
Round: 4 / Sonoma
Race: -
Lap: 19

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6GZg6hE2-k

Description by Darkzer24: I clipped the tire wall around 20 seconds into the clip, which allowed Norm to dive up my inside. He slows down too much and gets a crap exit, then bumps me. He then moves left while I am committed and knocks me off track into the grass. By the time I regained control Adam piled in, and MeaDo had nowhere to go. Complete lack of spatial awareness from Norm caused an accident, that while ultimately didn't affect the result of the race, did needlessly bring out a yellow.

I've been made aware that Norm caused a similar incident with Adam, but at the time I'm submitting this I haven't seen the clip from that.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident.

We couldn't fault Norm at all. It was an unfortunate collision, accentuated by Forza's bouncy physics and terrible tyre barrier placement.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 6:40

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 314
Drivers Involved: BDR Nightlocke, HCR Carlson
Series: TCF TASCAR
Round: 4/Sonoma Short
Race: Run 3, the final GWC run
Lap: 3

Evidence: Replay recording - http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BDR%20Nightlocke/video/47024357

Description by BDR Nightlocke: On corner one of the final lap of the last GWC run, HCR Carlson hit the rear left quarter panel of my car when trying to maneuver in between my car (#349 Chevy) and UeharaTofu’s car (#73 Toyota) after tofu came loose. I had to go hard on the brakes on run onto the grass to avoid Tofu which gave Carlson a chance to close the gap. While I do not believe that the contact between him and myself was intentional, it does seem that he stuck at race speed through the entire wreck instead of slowing down to avoid contact as he lifted off the brakes and only began to apply them temporarily as he got closer to the wreck. This can be seen as he lifts off of the brakes and then reapplied them as he approaches me and Tofu, although Carlson subsequently lifted off the brakes again a moment before contacting my car. The contact was enough to send me backwards into the wall on the last lap which resulted in my car becoming damaged (100% driveline and transmission damage as well as more minor damage to rear springs and brakes), and was thus unable to keep up with the rest of the field on the final lap.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident

The other stewards agreed that no culpability could be apportioned, there was an incident ahead which caused a devolving cascade.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 15:02

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 329
Drivers Involved: JGROVES1996
Round: 5 / Daytona
Race: 5
Lap: 56

Evidence: https://xboxclips.com/DiscoverOsiris/224d56ea-9efd-4c20-9edd-00c2d308da8c

Description by DiscoverOsiris: JGROVES1996 tried passing below the yellow line when there was no lane for him to make a move. Once he tried rejoining the track he then began to spin me even though he should have rejoined behind me since he was below the line. We were both then spinning down the track once I came back onto the track JGROVES1996 then just took me out wrecking both of us out.

Stewards Decision:

JGROVES1996: -7 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed that Jordan was culpable for the initial contact and secondary contact upon reentry, a major penalty was agreed.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 16:14

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 332
Drivers Involved: ACG NO MERCY
Round: 5 / Daytona
Race: -
Lap: entire race

Evidence: https://mixer.com/Darkzer24/mobile?vod=28252347

Description by Darkzer24: ACG NO MERCY completed an impossible long stint to finish 3rd in TASCAR. Over 60 laps. This is pretty much not possible, since in the draft you can go about 28 laps. In the VOD posted above, I specifically told people to manually change their assists to ""Fuel and Tires"" because the game overrides it.

Windcharger, Driv3, and I all agreed after the race that MERCY 100% did not have fuel and tires, and a replay (which I cannot access) did show this.

There is also a bit of an argument unfolding in the TASCAR general discussion regarding this, starting at about 2/3 down page 4. http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t18773p75-tora-tcf-tascar-season-7-general-discussion

Had I realized earlier in the race I would have restarted (if it was within a couple laps), but we didn't realize until around halfway.

Stewards Decision:

ACG NO MERCY: Race DQ

The stewards ultimately decided that No Mercy should have known that such an abnormal fuel rate is cause for concern and that advantage was gained as a result of it.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 1 May 2018 - 2:03

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 354
Drivers Involved: darkzer24
Round: Suzuka
Lobby: 1
Lap: Start

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/insanitycursed/video/48858049

Description by Insanitycursed: At the start of the race he hit me before the race began so I would almost call it a jump start for that but the real reason for the inquiry is in turn 1 there was a slow down in front of me lending to Darkzer seemingly dive bombing me and knocking me off the track. There have been many questionable racing tactics Darkzer has been using during the race to benefit his team but I dont think there is anything the stewards can do to help me in this case. The replay is front Darkzer's view.

Stewards Decision: No action

The stewards saw that Insanity was already unsettled before and not as a result of contact with Darkzer. Lag and other issues exclusive to Forza may have also contributed to the incident.

The point of gamesmanship was noted. The stewards did not find Darkzer guilty of such, however we will be proactive to make sure no one tries to manipulate the field using questionable tactics.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 10:26

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 370
Drivers Involved: trc521
Round: 8 Watkins Glen
Lap: 11 and 12

Evidence: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jQq_O8kqgiCOnDj6YO99hOy32g9VM7Kc

Description by Vellakid: Was hit multiple times under caution which caused me to take damage and drop to the back as i had to pit. i ran faster then him all race and he finished 3rd and i could only recover to 6th so it ruined my race completely.

Stewards Decision:

trc521: 5 Place Penalty

The stewards unanimously agreed that trc demonstrated extemely careless driving under safety car conditions, and his lack of attention led to collisions that caused another driver damage and to lose multiple positions. A major penalty was therefore agreed upon, to be applied by the series organizer.
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down