TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA ASCC - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office

Go down

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office Empty TORA ASCC - Stewards Office

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 11 Feb 2018 - 23:04

Hopefully I don't have to use this thread more.

But here's some handy tips:

The start and finish are tightly controlled. At the end of the race, you must form an orderly line, do not crash into anyone, doing so may result in a severe penalty. The race is live until the results are collected.

It's better to be safe than sorry. If you are unsure on a pass, or passing the lower class in a tight spot, don't.

GTs MUST hold their line. They may be liable for action if they are deemed to have moved off their normal line in a given incident. Prototypes are responsible for safely passing the GTs, it's likelier to be on the Prototype if they misjudge a pass and cause tears, but the GT has to be safe, calm, predictable and consistent.

One C is better.

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office 1SYCYfDTORA ASCC - Stewards Office VWFRPRpTORA ASCC - Stewards Office KXuWtxqTORA ASCC - Stewards Office NmyjVoUTORA ASCC - Stewards Office ZxxURAMTORA ASCC - Stewards Office JgDewLgTORA ASCC - Stewards Office WLxDUZYTORA ASCC - Stewards Office 5nPqOwATORA ASCC - Stewards Office K91JzVYTORA ASCC - Stewards Office 70LXLscTORA ASCC - Stewards Office ZZnXNxnTORA ASCC - Stewards Office JUwEMx8TORA ASCC - Stewards Office PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office Empty Re: TORA ASCC - Stewards Office

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 11:32

[NEW] SI-282 | ASCC | Round Round 1 HomeStead | Lobby 3 | GamingGotRacing | theycallmebubz

Incident/s you are involved in are under investigation by the stewards;

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 282
Drivers Involved: theycallmebubz
Series: ASCC
Round: Round 1 HomeStead
Race: none [90 minute race]
Lobby: 3
Lap: 25 minute idk what lap maybe around 70 - 65

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/FastOptimisticWalletSpicyBoy

Description by GamingGotRacing: So I was DP I see BMW I was catching him like pretty hard that what usually DPs are, I thought this GT BMW was gonna go outside so I can pass him on inside somehow it didn't happen he went inside I went inside & he killed me & ended my race.

Please give your response to this incident:

Stewards Decision: GamingGotRacing: -5 position penalty.

The stewards determined that GG Racing caused the incident. DPs should not attempt to pass on the apex of the kink as GTs have to commit to one line. It creates a choke point and likely will cause tears as is shown here.

One C is better.

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office 1SYCYfDTORA ASCC - Stewards Office VWFRPRpTORA ASCC - Stewards Office KXuWtxqTORA ASCC - Stewards Office NmyjVoUTORA ASCC - Stewards Office ZxxURAMTORA ASCC - Stewards Office JgDewLgTORA ASCC - Stewards Office WLxDUZYTORA ASCC - Stewards Office 5nPqOwATORA ASCC - Stewards Office K91JzVYTORA ASCC - Stewards Office 70LXLscTORA ASCC - Stewards Office ZZnXNxnTORA ASCC - Stewards Office JUwEMx8TORA ASCC - Stewards Office PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 11:38

[NEW] SI-286 | American Sports Car Championship | Round Round 1: Homestead Miami | Lobby B | VSR Daytona | VSR Daytona and BM Norm

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 286
Drivers Involved: VSR Daytona and BM Norm
Series: American Sports Car Championship
Round: Round 1: Homestead Miami
Race: 1
Lobby: B
Lap: 20:11 left on the clock

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/VSR%20Daytona/video/43943660

Description by VSR Daytona: I held my line coming into turn 1. GT cars must brake earlier than Daytona Prototypes, so I slamed on my brakes at the normal braking point with plenty of room on the inside for BM Norm. But, he still crashed into me and sent my careening into the wall at turn 2.

Please give your response to this incident

Stewards Decision: BM Norm: -5 Position Penalty.

The stewards unanimously agreed that it was a clearly defined penalty for Norm for causing the collision which resulted in Daytona being sent off track and getting significant damage. A -5 was agreed.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 11:53

[NEW] SI-288 | ASCC | Round R1 Homestead | Lobby D | Windcharger8199 | assassin55x

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 288
Drivers Involved: assassin55x
Round: R1 Homestead
Lobby: D
Lap: 28 Miles into Race

Evidence: https://youtu.be/3GzaWnTlrfs

Description by Windcharger8199: after making a mistake and running wide I rejoin safely and re lap Assassin and MidLandZeta. While braking for the hairpin, Assassin uses me as a brake and flat out wrecks me. I made 0 contact with him while lapping him while the entire race aside from this right here. I dont know what he was thinking but this was absolutely unnessasery and uncalled for.

Stewards Decision: assassin55x: -5 Position Penalty.

The stewards deemed Assassin culpable as Windcharger was already way deep into the corner and Assassin still made significant contact. A -5 was agreed.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 17:45

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 287
Drivers Involved: AMS Vanquish
Round: 1 - Homestead
Race: N/A
Lobby: A
Lap: 1h 20 min to go

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TLR%20Law/video/43945852

Description by TLR Law: I was taking my racing line into turn 1 and Vanquish decided to try and take the inside and hit me off into the grass where I wasn't able to stop leading me to a wreck into the wall hence crippling my car and any chance in a decent result.

Stewards Decision: AMS Vanquish: Race Disqualification

The stewards looked down on the first incident which caused a lot of damage to Law. But were also highlighted to another incident shown here: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/HCR%20Cerberus/video/43947762
GTs have to commit to one line and to cause the same incident twice is not acceptable. After careful consideration with both incidents in mind, the verdict was unanimous, a DQ is to be applied.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 17:45

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 283
Drivers Involved: TUS Kairos, HCR Papyrus
Round: 1 Homestead
Race: Race 1
Lobby: 3
Lap: 1st

Evidence: Gameclip

Description by TUS Kairos: Got rear ended. https://twitter.com/TUS_Kairos/status/962788587401080832

Stewards Decision: HCR Papyrus: -4 Position penalty.

It was a clearly defined incident, but the stewards respected Papyrus' attempt to give the position back, although it seemed that Kairos was stationary for a long time and the damage was done.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 17:53

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 284
Drivers Involved: BM L3g3nd and burnoutforzax
Round: 1
Lobby: Group 3
Lap: First green lap

Evidence: Burnoutforzai's twitch clip/stream
https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyAssiduousRaccoonHumbleLife

Description by BM L3G3ND: Prior to rear ending me, burnoutforzax rear ended shuyindv on the hairpin before the long straight, then cut to the inside right on my bumper. I had to brake to avoid a wreck of two DP cars in front of me and in doing so, burnoutforzax rear ended me and gave me damage (cosmetic and drivetrain) putting me a lap down at the finish of the race. Burnoutforzax had his stream going during the race and the timestamp for his stream ( burnoutforzai ) was 11:15-12:00 mins.

Stewards Decision: burnoutforzax: Warning + Suspended -2 penalty.

After careful consideration and dissection, we concluded that Burnout caused an avoidable incident but it was less due to a mistake and more that other cars were stacking as prototypes were passing. Hence, a warning is given to be careful, and a suspended penalty which would be applied if Burnout causes something that warrants any more action in the sprint series.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 3:55

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 307
Drivers Involved: AMS Datsun
Round: Round 2, Indianapolis
Race: Round 2
Lobby: B lobby
Lap: 147 mi

Evidence: https://gameclipscontent-d3012.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274857048044-private/a90e7f7e-c21a-45aa-9438-3e9e86221c07.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=jIf5R12pbqZQWc%2FN9FSpLVicdEPdOYxsOTOv6kMtkig%3D&__gda__=1522018624_960683574fac52976ee1ae9fc56d357e

http://xboxclips.com/o+MeaDo212+o/a90e7f7e-c21a-45aa-9438-3e9e86221c07

Description by o MeaDo212 o: I let Beck and AMS Datsun through before the first ""chicane"" as I was a lap down because of a Incident earlier involving the same driver. As he went through the chicane he purposely fully cut the 2nd apex to try and keep on the back of Beck. After he did this I said to him that he had just purposely cut the track when there was no need to. His response was "" ahhhh MeaDo, stop being salty"" and began to laugh the whole thing off once again.

Stewards Decision: No action.

One minor cut is inconclusive. Evidence showing further infringements may lead to further action but this SI is closed.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 0:18

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 304
Drivers Involved: BMR DarkStig
Round: 2nd Indianapolis
Lobby: 5
Lap: With 42:21 remaining on clock

Evidence: I have a game clip captured by nvidia experience. I can send it via mail or some sort.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW0Vc-qTz_0&feature=youtu.be

Description by henkymetcola: With 42:33 remaining on timer, I was behind BMR DarkStig on the start finish. Coming up the first corner I was able to take the inside cleanly. After that I was able to overtake the GT car aswell and at turn 4 I get rear ended from behind from BMR DarkStig.

Stewards Decision:

BMR DarkStig: -1 Position Penalty, -2 Suspended.

DarkStig caused the incident but we appreciate that he conceded the position and in the context of the race, the loss was minimal. A very minor penalty with a suspended penalty until the end of season was agreed.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 0:22

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 303
Drivers Involved: BDR Nightlocke
Round: 2 Indianapolis
Lap: 2nd lap

Evidence: Game clip, but captured with nvidia experience. I can send it via mail or some sort.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cFGmPKzB4&feature=youtu.be

Description by henkymetcola: So after the start I managed to get into first place. This went well and all for 1 lap. At the braking point for turn 1 I got rear ended by BDR Nightlocke. I got damage and was 1 lap down after this.

Stewards Decision:

BDR Nightlocke: -5 Position Penalty

The stewards observed that significant contact was made with damage dealt which undoubtedly affected the plaintiff's race. We thought this was avoidable and a -5 was given for the magnitude of the incident.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 0:42

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 309
Drivers Involved: mrazibit
Round: Round 2
Lap: Lead up to the start

Evidence: Screencap at the time he took the green http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheCowmaster934/screenshot/8503112
Game clip of start
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheCowmaster934/video/46616853

Description by TheCowmaster: mrazibit jumped the start extremely badly. He was above the declared start speed in lobby (80 mph) for the entirety of the front straight and at least half of the final corner. As the screenshot shows, he was 35 mph above the start speed (105 mph) and was 92.4% on throttle so was clearly not lifting to ameliorate the issue.

Stewards Decision:

mrazibit: -5 Position Penalty.

It was an egregious and clearly defined breach of start regulations. As mrazibit had control of the GT field, it also impacted their start.

Please consult the rules for the start in future rounds. Any further infractions are likely to warrant escalated action.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 1:16

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 310
Drivers Involved: AMS BLAZE
Round: Indy
Race: The race
Lap: Many

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/LazySilkyShallotPicoMause https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyMoralGullKappaWealth https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyIncredulousBearThisIsSparta https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticDreamyBatBloodTrail
https://clips.twitch.tv/CleanRepleteSpiderWholeWheat
https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentBelovedFalconPanicBasket

Description by SrPhloofy: Blaze used other cars as a brake/wall consistently as well as nudging cars on a straight. Each might have been an RI in isolation, but this is consistent and intentional in my view.

Stewards Decision:

AMS Blaze: -3 Position Penalty

There were numerous occasions where Blaze passed illegally - i.e. passing only due to knocking the other person out of the way.

We don't want to deter hard racing but it is impermissible and unacceptable to profit from an illegal overtake be it via track limits or unfairly pushing another driver out.

Any further excessive roughing or illegal overtaking is likely to result in further action.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 23:35

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 305
Drivers Involved: AMS Datsun, TUS Kamikaze
Round: Round 2, Indianapolis GP
Race: Round 2
Lobby: B lobby
Lap: 111 mi

Evidence: https://gameclipscontent-d3012.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274857048044-private/993311c9-f61d-45ba-b0b7-92ab12dc8f03.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=6tzFvE5xTd8iul3Kdq9eLUrM2XCTX6GjqtX%2FhMKibbo%3D&__gda__=1522015356_56ae6ca0586dfda3e8dcbec948d0628c

Edit: Same clip: http://xboxclips.com/o+MeaDo212+o/993311c9-f61d-45ba-b0b7-92ab12dc8f03

Description by o MeaDo212 o: I was battling for the lead with EVR LiamT and we we're bumper to bumper in the final sector. We came into the second to last corner with AMS Datsun and TUS KAMIKAZE bearing down on us in the DP's. We left the second to last corner, me and LiamT, going into the last corner nose to tail when all off a sudden, AMS Datsun is up the inside (off the track) and hits me. I lose control slightly but gain control and then go to get back on line when I then get double tapped by him and end up going straight into the wall, wrecking my race and TUS KAMIKAZE's. It does'nt show at the end off the clip KAMIKAZE being collected but he did. Also he stated in the party after the race that he was racing drunk and stoned and was also laughing the whole incident off. If you would like anymore details please contact me.

Stewards Decision: AMS Datsun: -5 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed it was a silly move by Datsun to cause an incident. We could not assess the extent of other allegations made so that is not part of the outcome.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 0:02

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 308
Drivers Involved: LSEM Snoochy
Round: Round 2 / Indy
Race: Race 1 i guess
Lobby: 4
Lap: Mile 45 with 1 hour and 20 min remaining

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BM%20Trance/video/46609271

Description by BM Trance: Ok, i was running faster than this guy, only reason i was behind him is i sim twitched off the track. #1 he was cutiing, i ended up cutting a little myself because he was, i thought that was unfair, i did lift to give him his spot back. #2 final corner going into the speedway. I feel i had the line and speed to make the pass so i went for it, meanwhile the line/path he is on, would taken him to the top of the track towards the wall. He had a faster car in the straigjts than i did and i feel if he held his line he would have had nothing to worry about. But instead i feel he went for a block by dropping low into my front left fender therefore wrecking the both of us. If you see it as my fault so be it. I feel he was overdriving and all over the place trying to keep me behind him.

Stewards Decision:

BM Trance: Warning. Stewards felt that Trance should be more careful with conduct on track.

LSEM Snoochy - Series disqualification.

It was brought to our attention that in addition to the obscene corner cut shown in the original SI, Snoochy had in fact done this on many if not most occasions. This can be seen here:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TM%20Touring/video/46736130
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TM%20Touring/video/46736184
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242831564
And a crash: https://clips.twitch.tv/EagerPreciousBaboonUncleNox?tt_medium=create

From this, we could see the shocking driving standards displayed. The stewards also had no doubt that all the allegations of cutting in the stream given were accurate, and to that extent. The stewards found this cheating abhorrent and cynical and it has absolutely no place on TORA. For this, stewards and staff conferred and agreed on a series disqualification.

After a series disqualification, further repercussions could lead to a site ban.

//Steward's note:

I hope I don't have to issue site bans but this is outrageous. I am not hesitant to issue strong sanctions when despicable driving warrants it.

Cynical cheating like this does not belong on TORA.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 0:20

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 306
Drivers Involved: Jan Filip S, Dr Beckx
Round: 2 Indianapolis
Lap: time on clip

Evidence: I Twitch clip from Dr Beckx stream

Description by Jan filip s: I was overtaken at chickane (5,6) and bumped out of racing line. I was commited to chickane and I could not change my racing line. Clip is here https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableCooperativePieAsianGlow

Stewards Decision:

Jan Filip S: Warning
Dr BecKX: Warning

Despite the nature of the incident, the stewards wanted to issue a warning to both to be careful in the future, such is the nature of multi-class.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 0:27

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 311
Drivers Involved: TUS Kairos
Round: 2 Indy
Lobby: C
Lap: Unknown

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SorrySmithy/video/46608860

Description by SorrySmithy: TUS Kairos rage quit after this incident and therefore his car does not appear in the replay but you can see what happened.

This happened on the first time the DP's came to lap the GT field. I took my usual line through the chicane and was rear ended by TUS Kairos resulting in me losing a position. After the incident TUS Kairos went on to verbally abuse me in the party chat before leaving the party and rage quitting out of the race. It is never acceptable to verbally abuse someone let alone when you yourself are solely responsible for taking out another driver. As mentioned he rage quit after this incident so his car doesn't appear during the replay, however, both HCR Faithless and HCR Carlson (the cars behind the incident) will confirm these series of events as will anyone else who saw this incident or was still connected to party chat.

Stewards Decision:

TUS Kairos: -3 Position Penalty

Kairos caused an avoidable incident. There were reports of other incidents and particularly colourful language although no external speculation was taken into account for this outcome.

//Steward's note:

Keep it civil, ladies and gents. We will act strongly on any reports of harassment.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 19:47

Stewards Decision:

MID LAND ZETA: Lobby penalty.

MLZ exceeded track limits on his fastest timed lap.

As he was bottom of lobby 2, we swapped MLZ with KARTRAC3R3.

TORA ASCC - Stewards Office DSCPDC_0002_BURST20180408193211191_COVER

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 3:16

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 327
Drivers Involved: BM Norm
Round: 3 / Laguna Seca
Lap: Around 10-20 Minutes before the end of race.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/634fitxI2TM

Description by DOR ForlornBear: Coming round the corner before the corkscrew, got a better drive out of the corner than him, got my nose along side, and he decided to move over slightly onto me,and hit me twice, on the 3rd hit, it put me into the wall, and gave me heavy damage, which made me lose 1 position due to pitting.

Stewards Decision:

BM Norm: -5 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed that Norm caused an avoidable incident by driving too aggressively - which has been reported and acted upon before.

Any further convictions are likely to yield strong sanctions.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 1:58

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 326
Drivers Involved: Capirossi22, gman555, Jan Filip S
Round: MRLS
Lobby: 4
Lap: Formation lap

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Capirossi22/video/47449853

Description by Capirossi22: On the formation lap, gman555 went off track and fell behind a couple places. He attempted to get around Jan Filip S in turn 6 but spun him into a tire barrier. I could not clip the race start, but I can describe what happened after. gman555 did not sufficiently catch up to the car he was supposed to line up next to, and we were still stuck behind him. Because of this, I did not reach the starting line until after many of the GT cars had already gone through the Andretti Hairpin.

Stewards Decision:

gman555: -5 Position Penalty

The stewards discussed the whole incident, also noting other failures. The race should have been restarted due to so many cars being out of position, and the stewards also urge competitors to drive safely on the formation lap and to organise themselves efficiently.

There shouldn't be an incident on the formation lap. Gman after putting himself out of position causes an incident with Jan, miraculously no damage incurred but it further interfered with the start procedure. A -5 was agreed for Gman's part in the incident.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 2:01

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 325
Drivers Involved: Speed demon 64
Series: Ascc
Round: 3
Lap: Around 1hr in

Evidence: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1D29BDE55B0F88D2&id=1D29BDE55B0F88D2%21113&parId=1D29BDE55B0F88D2%21112&o=OneUp

Edit: http://xboxclips.com/HCR+Hamish/18afce9c-fb20-4030-83fa-d207c55e0237

Clip is also on my feed if the link doesn’t work

Description by HCR Hamish : I was passing speed demon on the right along the straight. I was right at the edge of the track and he came right across and pit manoeuvred me into the wall costing me the lead of the race and possibly the win.

Stewards Decision:

Speed Dem0n 64: -3 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed that Speed Dem0n was at fault for causing an incident.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:30

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 348
Drivers Involved: TheyCallMeBubz
Round: Road America
Race: N/A
Lobby: C
Lap: Final lap

Evidence: http://xboxclips.com/Capirossi22/ff22eb46-56c9-4f91-aea1-94415847bd39

Description by Capirossi22: Bubz ran wide in turn 13 on the final lap, and as far as I can tell he did not lift. I stayed on the right side of the track going into turn 14 because I assumed he would have lifted and been behind me, and I wanted to defend my position. However, he kept his momentum and put a move on me in the final corner , passing me before the line and taking first place.

Stewards Decision: No action

The stewards unanimously agreed that Bubz did not do anything at all illegal.

Capirossi is warned not to waste time

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:20

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 350
Drivers Involved: Me, AMS Axel R
Round: Road America
Race: The Race
Lap: The Last Lap

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/SoftPunchyPangolinTTours

Description by TUS Phloofy: Axel, while not in any danger at all of losing a position due to his lead of the car behind, decided to drive straight through me on the last lap costing me 3 positions.

Stewards Decision:

AMS Axel R: -3 Position Penalty

It was a clearly defined penalty for causing an avoidable incident, a minor -3 penalty was unanimously agreed.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 1 May 2018 - 3:00

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 347
Drivers Involved: TUS Turismo, HCR Faithless, HCR Solar
Round: 4/Road America
Lap: 1:25:00 race clock

Evidence: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/tus-turismo/video/48426676

Description by TUS Turismo: while lapping the GT field I was approaching Faithless on the exit of the final corner and he was on the left side of the track so I was attenpting to pass on the right. As I got close to him he started moving over, and he ended up moving to the right side of the track right in front of me instead of holding his line. at 1:25:54 on race clock he is all the way on the left, at 1:25:52 he started moving over but there was still room on the right to pass. Right as I get to him he goes all the way to the right and I have no choice but to go off track to avoid the collision. At this point I realize there is a wall ahead of me so I start turning left to get back on track and avoid the wall, but it was too late. I hit the wall and bounced into Faithless. Solar has nowhere to go and slams into me (most likely blindly due to the elevation change of the straightaway). Some more GT cars pass while Solar Faithless and I all have huge damage I assume.

Stewards Decision:

HCR Faithless: Warning
TUS Turismo: Warning

The stewards looked at multiple angles by the many sources involved. It transpired that Faithless takes this line normally and consistently. However the stewards agreed that more care and awareness should have been given. A warning was agreed here. Also the stewards felt that Turismo had enough time to react to the situation and complete a safe pass. A warning was agreed here too.

It was also stressed that others should be more careful when approaching incidents, especially when unsighted.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 18 May 2018 - 15:36

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 362
Drivers Involved: Jan Filip S, HCR Carlson, HCR Daytona
Round: Road Atlanta
Lobby: 2
Lap: Time shown on stream

Evidence: Twitch stream
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/261070195?t=01h18m30s

Description by Jan Filip S: I was going down the esses and HCR Carlson was aproaching my car followed by HCR Daytona. You can notice it in the cars mirror. While we exit into the straight I have sen in mirror HCR Daytona went slightly off track while HCR Carlson was overtaking me on the left. I was turning slowly to the center of the track to take outside line for next corner after HCR Carlson would finish the pass. Suddenly I was spun out and hit the wall damaging the car which ultimately lost me 2 positions. The cause of the situation is unclear to me . However watching the stream in slow motion makes me think that HCR Daytona tried to squeez between me and HCR Carlson ending up with spining me out and pushing HCR Carlson into the grass. HCR Carlson was not fighting for postion with race leader HCR Daytona, neither did I. Maybe HCR boys can give some more feedback to this situation. Looking forward your response.

Stewards Decision: HCR Carlson: -2 Points Penalty

The stewards agreed that Carlson caused contact which warranted a minor penalty.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down