TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE

2 posters

Go down

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE Empty TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 21 May 2018 - 11:34

I thought I'd use a red title for lulz.

This is where you go if you're in trouble.

Some useful advice:

- IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A SI, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THE FORM. INCOMPLETE SIs WILL BE DISCARDED.
- THIS MEANS WHEN SUBMITTING A CLIP, DO NOT SAY "REPLAY SHARED" OR "GO FIND IT HERE..." THIS IS A FAST TRACK TO WARNINGS FOR TIME WASTING.
- THIS IS A NON CONTACT SPORT, YOU MAY NOT PROFITEER BY INITIATING SIZABLE CONTACT.
- FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN LOBBY PROCEDURES.

Last edited by HCR Motorhead on Mon 21 May 2018 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total

One C is better.

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 1SYCYfDTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE VWFRPRpTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE KXuWtxqTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE NmyjVoUTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE ZxxURAMTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE JgDewLgTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE WLxDUZYTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 5nPqOwATORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE K91JzVYTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 70LXLscTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE ZZnXNxnTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE JUwEMx8TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE Empty Re: TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 21 May 2018 - 11:37

Incident/s you are involved in are under investigation by the stewards;

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 364
Drivers Involved: Myself and iAaronSweeney
Series: 2018 Carrera Cup
Round: 1
Race: 2
Lobby: B
Lap: 3

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousLuckyHabaneroBCWarrior

Description by LMP Crimsonify: Coming into turn five I take my usual racing line when Aaron throws it on the inside trying to go for a gap that wasn't there. He taps the right-rear of my car sending me sideways and almost into the wall. I was very lucky not to bounce off in front of the whole pack and cause a massive wreck.

Please give your response to this incident:

Stewards Decision:

iAaronSweeney: -1 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed that Aaron did indeed overtake illegally, profiteering by initiating contact and pushing Crimsonify wide.

One C is better.

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 1SYCYfDTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE VWFRPRpTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE KXuWtxqTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE NmyjVoUTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE ZxxURAMTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE JgDewLgTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE WLxDUZYTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 5nPqOwATORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE K91JzVYTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 70LXLscTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE ZZnXNxnTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE JUwEMx8TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 29 May 2018 - 22:58

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 369
Drivers Involved: DAJOKER999 & LMP Grizz
Series: Carrera Cup
Round: 2 Miami Homestead
Lobby: C
Lap: 11

Evidence: https://youtu.be/Ld6To4rKU9M

Description by DAJOKER999: Rnd 2, Race 2, Lap 11, 4th position and closing on 3rd place Jenson, LMP Grizz behind me through turn 1. Misses braking point, heavy contact into the rear of my car, sending me across the grass and into the wall, sustaining heavy damage to braking and steering. Had to pit for repairs, finished 11th. Simply just a negligent mistake by LMP Grizz, no anger towards him for the incident. Grizz was trying to wait for me to give the spot back, but was told to keep going as I was heavily damaged and slowing.

Please give your response to this incident

Stewards Decision:

LMP Grizz: -3 Points Penalty

It was a large incident from Grizz but we appreciate his attempt to redress, however we have to remind that further incidents may incur larger penalties.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 0:38

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 372
Drivers Involved: BORNJOKER999 & FMJam
Round: Rnd 3 - Silverstone Ntl
Lobby: C
Lap: 4

Evidence: https://youtu.be/mUpSw2zzRLE

Description by BORNJOKER999: Lap 4, P5 into Luffield, FMJam out braked himself, lost control and ran wide, I maintain racing line, however contact from FMJam as he regains control and tries to rejoin the racing line, results in heavy side by side contact ending with me spinning off and dropping to last place.

Stewards Decision:

Racing Incident

We observed that, while Jam did run wide and move back towards the racing line, he gave ample room to Joker to get past, and did not impede him or initiate contact.

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 5JemV3bTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 70LXLsc
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 23:14

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 371
Drivers Involved: AdamWatson99
Round: 3
Lobby: A
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://xboxclips.com/Mr+Driv3/9ae3ba5b-9024-4f43-9bf7-9d819c41a6bc

Description by mr driv3: Adam went for an overtake on my teammate and made it but he was carrying far too much speed into the corner. I took a wide line in because I thought adam would've taken the inside line on the left hander, he did not. Instead he tried to straight line to the next apex and he punted me off the track and into a tyre wall. I believe he also caused more contact after the fact and collected DriftiNHero in the aftermath.

Stewards Decision:

Racing Incident

After further evidence was provided and the it was discussed heavily by the stewards, Driv3 himself conceded that the collision was a racing incident. No further action will be taken.

TORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 5JemV3bTORA CARRERA CUP - STEWARDS OFFICE 70LXLsc
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down