TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  Empty WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE

Post by pitviperpat Mon 9 Nov 2020 - 13:31

Would any of the higher tier FM7 drivers be willing to be commissioned for an unlocked Homologated Bentley GT3 tune? I am in a fairly competitive supposed-to-be-fun league and I'm fairly close to the front of the pack, but recently there's been an influx of "bigger" team guys, and while I can sort of hang with them, I feel like there's more I can get out of the Bentley. I've exhausted every tuning/building trick I know, and it is just THAT close to getting there. I am willing to paypal a few bucks ($10-15 CAD) for anybody that can help me understand tuning more and help me speed up my Bentley. Thank you in advance to anybody who has the free time. Oh and if you are willing, shoot UNK Lego Lad a message. I've just recently changed my gt and haven't filled out a form on here yet. Cheers.

pitviperpat

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-01-09

Back to top Go down

WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE  Empty Re: WANTED: BENTLEY GT3 PRO BUILD/TUNING ADVICE

Post by GalliumRacingSchool Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 16:48

Creator and developer of ForzaTune here. I usually don't offer one-on-one support but I'd be happy to take a quick look on the tuning side, or help you debug what doesn't feel quite right on the car. Feel free to send me a message or email via forzatune.com

You can also check out my free course on theory behind Forza suspension tuning here.

GalliumRacingSchool

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down