TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Wanted: Tuning guru EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Wanted: Tuning guru

Go down

Wanted: Tuning guru Empty Wanted: Tuning guru

Hi guys

As I am a complete noob when it comes to tuning cars, I'm looking for someone to assist MDJ Racing with tuning for the various TORA series on Forza 4.

I'm not necessarily after someone to commit to running with us in races, but if anyone would be willing to help us out as and when, it would be greatly appreciated. To the right candidate I'd be more than happy to stick a vinyl on the cars to say who's done the tune, and will mention the tuner in any press releases.

We're not looking for necessarily the most experienced tuner on TORA, so if you're still learning the tricks of the trade and want a platform to try out your knowledge on the big stage, we'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers
TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wanted: Tuning guru :: Comments

SVR Yamagura

Post Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 15:37 by SVR Yamagura

MichaelJGroves wrote:Hi guys

As I am a complete noob when it comes to tuning cars, I'm looking for someone to assist MDJ Racing with tuning for the various TORA series on Forza 4.

I'm not necessarily after someone to commit to running with us in races, but if anyone would be willing to help us out as and when, it would be greatly appreciated. To the right candidate I'd be more than happy to stick a vinyl on the cars to say who's done the tune, and will mention the tuner in any press releases.

We're not looking for necessarily the most experienced tuner on TORA, so if you're still learning the tricks of the trade and want a platform to try out your knowledge on the big stage, we'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers

I'd be happy to help out if I can. I'm better with A class, but getting the hang off the GTs slowly. PM me with something you'd like tuned and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Dan

Back to top Go down

PLOW tubbi

Post Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 15:42 by PLOW tubbi

MichaelJGroves wrote:Hi guys

Cheers

More than happy to help as per my tag line.
Given enough notice I can supply you with the car, the paint and can modify the tune to make the most of your driving style, you'd be surprised how incredibly different everyone drives from really loose right through to so tight it'l make your eyes bleed.

To be honest, I'm not the fastest in the pack most of the time based on lap times but I can race, make my way through a pack and the majority of the time it's my tuning that's the difference.

And all it takes is a largish vinyl and some time.

Back to top Go down

LZR Harmonic

Post Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 18:16 by LZR Harmonic

I usually come up with decent setups that have a shot at winning events on here. Given they are very loose for some drivers, but they have pace in them. Message me on Live if you have questions.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 23:13 by TheAngryPudding

Thanks for the offers guys. Much appreciated. Got a lot going on at the moment but will drop each of you a line hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down