TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed

+3
Shantzez
Aid123X
Crisis Nine
7 posters

Go down

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Empty RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed

Post by Crisis Nine Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 0:23

RBS Racing to make debut in season 3 of the British GT Championship

RBS have recently announced that they will be sponsoring a new and exciting team to make its debut in the highly anticipated upcoming 3rd season of the British GT Championship.

Both the team and the drivers hope to make their mark on the championship, and will be gunning for the big points when the season finally gets underway.

Two drivers have so far been confirmed with lead driver Aidan Davies aka Aid123X signing up, closely followed by Chris Allcock aka Crisis Nine putting pen to paper earlier this week. Talks are ongoing with another highly experienced driver to fill the third spot.

When interviewed about his new role as the number 2 driver on team RBS Allcock had this to say:

"I am delighted to sign up with RBS Racing for the forthcoming season of the British GT. It is an honour to race in what will be a very challeneging season in the championship. To come here as a first year rookie and compete with so many experienced and talented drivers is something else but Aidan and myself are fully commited to the team, hungry for success, and eager to get out on the track and impress."

Testing has been ongoing almost non-stop for the last two weeks with the RBS boys hot-lapping the Silverstone International circuit to ascertain peak lap times and obtain the optimum tuning setup for each car.

More news to follow.

Last edited by Crisis Nine on Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 17:49; edited 1 time in total

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Empty Re: RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed

Post by Crisis Nine Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 23:47

RBS Racing sign experience ahead of debut season

RBS Racing have today added some much needed experience to their ranks in the shape of motor racing veteran Mark Harrington aka Vic Viper71.

Mark has been racing for a number of years mainly in the TOCA and BTCC disciplines but has now decided to make the move into the BGT.

The team all wish Mark every success and look forward to a long and eventful season with him on board.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Empty Re: RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed

Post by Aid123X Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 10:58

RBS Racing has just confirmed a sponsorship deal with 02,
and released their prototype design

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Vdmfyg

Aid123X

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 15:55

RBS Racing Breaking News

After much thought regarding his recent signing with RBS Racing for the forthcoming BGT season, Mark 'Vic Viper' Harrington has decided to withdraw his entry and will not be racing this season. The team are now in negotiations with a seasoned pro with previous BGT experience in a bid to sign him up prior to the start of the new season.

Chris 'Crisis Nine' Allcock also released the first picture of his confirmed vehicle for this season recently and it can be seen below.

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed 75352911

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aid123X Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 16:12

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed 2zi6n4o
Crisis Nine and Aid123X testing at Road Atlanta

Aid123X

Back to top Go down

Post by Aid123X Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 18:23

RBS Racing would like to welcome shantzez to the team, he will be filling in until Highcroft is back, we will keep you updated

Aid123X

Back to top Go down

Post by Shantzez Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 22:52

I'm out, i'm going to be filling the number 2 seat at Gulf/Aston Martin. I figure i always finish behind Aid and Crisis and my points are usually a waste. I figure i contribute more to a one person team.

I would like to thank Crisis and Aid for giving me a seat and allowing me to participate in this league. We all knew this was a temporary seat so i hope there aren't any hard feelings, there shouldn't be it is just a game.

Best of luck to RBS for the rest of the season.
Shantzez
Shantzez

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:12

Whilst it is a great shame to lose Shantzez, I understand his decision to leave 100% and we will remain good friends both on and off the track.

Thank you for your efforts over the last few races mate and I know you will do very well for team Gulf.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Tue 10 Feb 2009 - 19:53

10th February 2009 update

Due to the current economic downturn the Royal Bank of Scotland has decided to withdraw its sponsorship of the TGT RBS Racing team for the forthcoming season. As a result this will be RBS Racing's first and last season in the TGT Championship.

In view of this, car 25 driver Chris Allcock has decided to leave the team for pastures new and hopefully make a mark in the last two races of the season in a bid to secure a race seat for next season.

Chris had the following to say:

You've been surprisingly absent over the last three meetings at Mugello, Road America and Sunset Penninsula, is there any reason for this and is this related to your decision today?

Yes there are reasons but no it is not entirely related to my statement today. I, and the team as a whole have simply been suffering with some extremely bad luck of late and that has had a big impact on the second half of our season. Firstly at Mugello where I had an engine failure immediately after qualifying which meant that I didn't even make it to the grid, we then ran into supplier issues when attemting to secure a new engine for Road America which meant we had to pull out, but things looked much better towards the last race with some decent test times and then on the day of the race I suffered a gearbox failure which kept me out of the raceday once more. Needless to say it has been a very dissapointing and frustrating second half of the season.

So you've now decided to move to another as yet un-named team for the final two races of the season. Are you able to discuss the new seat yet and can you tell us why you felt the need to make a move with just two races left?

At the moment I'm sworn to secrecy so I'm afraid you will have to wait for the official press release on that one. However for those of you with an ear to the ground in the racing press you may be able to guess which colours I will be turning out in for Sebring. As for the choice to move I thought that as next season may well be my last season of participation with the planned move to a new racing platform in late 2009 / early 2010 I felt that it was imperative to stake my claim for a confirmed seat next season so these next two meetings really will be make or break for me.

With Shatzez having left for Aston Martin and Highcroft now racing for High Speed Racing, now that you are moving where does that leave lead driver Aidan Davies?

Aidan is a big talent in the TGT. He could be one of the top racers if he wanted to, but at present he is concentrating on a lot of behind the scenes work which has meant that he has had much less time than he would like to commit to his driving this season. He has confirmed that he will make an appearance before the team folds, however whether this will continue over into next season I can't say. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Aidan for all his hard work and for giving me the chance to race this season, and that I hope to meet him on the track in the near future.

Thanks very much Chris, all the best for the rest of the season.

Thank you very much. I will be doing my best to finish as high as I possibly can in my first season with the newly formed TGT.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 9:43

Breaking News 22nd February 2009

Former RBS Racing team to be bought out for remaining two races of the season

It has emerged today that the former RBS Racing team which had been forced to withdraw due to the current economic crisis has been bought out by Vector Motorsports for the remaining two races of this season.

Vector Motorsports is a brand new independantly owned team which is looking to make a name in the final two races of the season.

It is understood that after talks with Austins Marlboro Motorsport to buy the team broke down Vector stepped in with a last minute bid after a consortium backed by an as yet benefactor had their bid for the team accepted late last night.

It is expected that the team will be continuing with current driver Chris Allcock for the remainder of the season and that he will attend tonight's race at Sebring International in the new car colours.

Rumours have it however that Williams Formula One team owner Frank Williams was seen at the former RBS Racing headquarters yesterday amid speculation that he is looking to make a foray into British GT racing. Could he be the mystery benefactor behind the newly formed Vector Motorsports or is he simply scouting for a team for next season? Only time will tell.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 17:56

Vector Motorsports unveil official test and meeting liveries...

Today at their headquarters in Quinton, Birmingham, the Vector Motorsports team unveiled their official test and race meeting liveries for the remainder of the season. Both liveries had been ready to go for some weeks however due to some technical issues have not been made public until now...

Vector Motorsports VTM Type IV Test Livery

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed 8498ff10

And...

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed D7ae3810

Vector Motorsports VTM Type V Race Livery

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Ae3c0510

And...

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed Dd266d10

And finally...

RBS Racing / Vector Motorsports - News Feed 1e677710

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 18:03

very nice Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 19:11

very nice paints buddy Very Happy I like the black a little better.
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 19:16

Cheers guys I appreciate the feedback. This was my first attempt at a paint ever so I'm interested in what people think. The black is the actual paint i went for and its based on the paintjob for the new Zonda R. I just painted the car white first so I could fine tune the paints coz its easier to see and I thought it looked good so I thought I might use it to test in.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 19:18

its nice, dunno about the dodgy wheels tho' Wink
Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 19:24

put some OZ Superleggeras on that sucker Razz
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 20:41

[b] both paints are nice m8 but the black really pops of the screen lad Very Happy
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 21:20

Cheers guys! Might have to look at some new rims then!

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 0:34

Both of them look pretty cool mate. But the black one is the best! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 9:59

After a disappointing but thoroughly enjoyable debut season in GT racing the Vector motorsports team have confirmed that they will be participating in season 4 of the TORA GT. The team will undergo some massive changes in the test period however due to yet another exciting change of ownership. After initially coming on board as main benefactor the secure the stricken RBS Racing team for the remainder of this season, sir Frank Williams will take outright ownership of the team today and as a result season 4 will see the debut of Williams Motorsport team in the TORA GT. With the continued success of the Williams at&t team in the world F1 championship, Frank Williams has taken the decision to branch further afield and and the decision to take full ownership of the Vector works team was a natural decision to make. With the release of S4 rules likely in the next 24 hours the team will begin testing as soon ar possible to get a flying start to next season. Current Vector driver Crisis Nine will remain with the team and further drivers will be sought with a view to running at least a two car team next season. Any drivers interested in joining the Williams Motorsport team are encouraged to contact current driver Crisis Nine for details.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 10:26

that's good news m8 it will be a more challenging season coming up but a closer one good luck to team Williams Very Happy
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 10:28

Lookin forward to having some good battles with you again next season mate! Wink
Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down