TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise????

+2
XTI Jon Snow
ATR DAN
6 posters

Go down

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Empty Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise????

Post by ATR DAN Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 18:35

Right now on the storefront, I currently have a TORA inspired Audi R10 TDI design.

Comes complete with with TORA logo's. Also features Turn 10, Forza 3, Radio Le Mans and Midweek motorsport logo on the rear wing! Very Happy
I have four different ones because they have the british, american, irish and scottish flags. If you're interested, it is only 7,000 cr's each! I've left the number box blank so you can place your number in it!

I hope you guys like it! I can take all kinds of comments cause I struggled with it! lol Razz

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Tora_r10
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Tora_r11
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Tora_r12
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Tora_r13
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Empty Re: Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise????

Post by XTI Jon Snow Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 18:44

i will buy one when i get home!
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? Empty Re: Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise????

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 19:38

you need to start 'gifting' the TORA logo Dan. Razz i got a bunch of cars with numberboxes on them that are missing the TORA logo. Laughing i'll pick one of these up though. but most designs you buy online, you cannot add to it right cuz they become 'locked' designs? the ZuneHD A4-DTM, the R8 or RX8 cars i was given by T10, i cannot add decals to.... (the A4 DTM, i deleted the livery anyways. Free DTM = WIN!)

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 4CehZCuOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 1Im0ehJOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? AZBlrjnOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? SSaUnAU
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? KlHMZuJOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 1vuHXh0Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? FoUH4rWOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 20:52

I'll go back on xbox live in a minute and I'll start gifting the logo's out!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 21:13

Ill definately buy one, but as Switch brought up, could we really add a number to it? Im pretty sure it would be locked...
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://xtiracing.homeip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 21:19

XTI Avenger wrote:Ill definately buy one, but as Switch brought up, could we really add a number to it? Im pretty sure it would be locked...

I forgot about that! I just assumed you could add stuff to it!

I'll give them out for free instead and I'll include you're numbers on them! Officially now, they are not for sale!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 23:38

I've gifted a lot of you the design for the R10 with your own flag and number now! Cool

If you haven't got one, you need to either accept the friend requests I sent you or you need to send me one if you would like a copy of this design! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 23:54

Cheers Dan. im not a big fan of using R class cars, but this livery, i might make an exception. lol.

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 4CehZCuOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 1Im0ehJOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? AZBlrjnOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? SSaUnAU
Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? KlHMZuJOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 1vuHXh0Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? FoUH4rWOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 1:10

dont forget sgt jigglymoobs number 27 please............... luv ya Wink
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 9:00

Cheers Dan, I cant get it yet due to my live running out but will be back on on the 17th

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? I6ugkpwOfficial TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? 10YNCX2Official TORA....errmmmm.....Merchandise???? SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 13:33

Sgt JigglyMoobs wrote:luv ya Wink

I feel sick! pale
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:43

Dont worry dan, he loves me more
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down