TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters

Go down

MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters Empty MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters

MB Motorsport enter into Touring Car Masters Mb_mot23
Touring Car Masters

MB Motorsport have today confirmed that they will be entering the 2010 Tora GT3 championship with a three man driver line up. The team have been testing recently at the Silverstone curcuit, however with team founder racelegend MB1 unable to attend the final session last sunday it has fallen to Sgt Jigglymoobs to make a final decision along with racelegend MB1 who had to rely on technical data to make a solution.

Furthermore the team did release this press statement through racelegend MB1 who addressed the press this morning.

The team would like to confirm there entry in to the Touring Car Master series and have confirmed they intend to run an Audi A4 touring car as recent testing has proven this a preferable car. We would also like to announce our title sponsor UPS who will be featuring in a special unique livery for the team. They will be alongside long standing sponsors of Xtrac, Quicklight, Brembo, Sparco, AMD and OMP.

We still have some more contracts to sign and will be release press photos nearer the time.

I would just like to thank the team through this difficult time and taking over some of my on track and testing duties. I will return soon.

More news to come soon...
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit