TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship

Go down

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship Empty GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship GT3E92d

GRP Motorsport, former touring car preparation team, have announced it's intention to run two cars in the forthcoming TORA GT3 Championship which starts this coming Sunday at Road Atlanta in North America.

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship GT3E92c

The team have acquired a pair of BMW M3 E92s which have been race-prepared inhouse by GRP. A deal has been struck with alloy wheel manufacturers Revolution Competition Wheels as the team's main sponsor for the season.

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship GT3E92a

Lead driver will be team owner garyp3398 in car 33. This sees his team's first foray into the TORA realms since it prepared the Team Halfords cars for the first two seasons of the TCC. He will be supported by long-time team-mate ckBrenneke in car number 52.

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship GT3E92b
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

GRP Motorsport to enter TORA GT3 Championship :: Comments

its troff

Post Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 13:50 by its troff

Didn't realise you were racing on Sundays Scot; would've asked you about our recently vacated third seat if I'd known. Anyway good luck you pair and see you Sunday.

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 13:51 by ckBrenneke

I wasn't intending to, as I usually work most Sundays, but I've joined the LMS, CER and GT3 in the hope I can race a few. Smile

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 14:02 by Matt

I see the sports car bug has taken another victim Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down