TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT.....

+4
LMR DarthMario
Richy59
nickyf1
ATR DAN
8 posters

Go down

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... Empty TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT.....

Post by ATR DAN Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 22:52

As proven by this fantastic clip I've just found: Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3PsJ2px4xQ&feature=related
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... Empty Re: TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT.....

Post by nickyf1 Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 22:58

wish I still had it Sad
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT..... Empty Re: TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED CAN BE BRILLIANT.....

Post by ATR DAN Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 23:34

You should buy it again mate. They are not that expensive to buy now.
If you guys agree, I reckon we should use Test Drive Unlimited as part of our Gaming Nights on Fridays! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 23:44

I never really enjoyed that game for some reason. Looked really promising and I was really excited about getting it. Then, like Nicky, I traded it in to get something better. Very Happy
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 0:30

i am So down for a TD:U Cruise night!! ive got the game complete, but i 4get the kinds of cars in my house garages. Razz
i have a Pink Saleen S7TT in TD:U that gave me the idea for the Pepto Bismol STi i made in FM2.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 1:16

I still have TDU, not played it for about a month but i still enjoy it!

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 6:44

My mate had it on the PS2...can't say I overly enjoyed it. Despite it being in the options it was locked so you couldn't change the gears from auto to manual which was a bit odd.

Slightly off topic...

its troff
its troff

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 15:03

its troff wrote:My mate had it on the PS2...can't say I overly enjoyed it. Despite it being in the options it was locked so you couldn't change the gears from auto to manual which was a bit odd.

The PS2 version of TDU was actually made by a different developer than the 360 version, so there are actually quite a few differences.
No online trading, No Motorcycles, No user created races and also a different engine, just to name a few.

TDU can be great fun with a few people just cruising the island.

Come on then, when we having a TDU night? Very Happy

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 15:29

Two weeks tomorrow is free for community games night if somebody wants to put some rules together and send them over to me.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 17:20

i would love to cruise the island. Very Happy I havent cruised the island of Oahu since.......... (mind goes blank)

..but it might have to be late enough so i can join in on the fun. Very Happy
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 19 Feb 2010 - 18:25

Been ages since I've played it and I have no data but wat the he'll I'd be up for it in my price of crap ..... Most probebly stock a3 Wink
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Fri 19 Feb 2010 - 19:05

I'll probaly use a bike, i never really use cars. Bike's FTW

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 19:21

Crisis Nine wrote:Two weeks tomorrow is free for community games night if somebody wants to put some rules together and send them over to me.

I was thinking of having a proper cruise with some good old fashioned cars. For example, Lamborghini Muira, Jaguar E-Type, All the old american muscle cars etc. Basically, any car before 1975.
Or if you guys want to use different cars, thats fine by me.

It'll be really good fun because myself and iDuNnY had a blast on this the other night. You know when Top Gear were looking for the best driving road in the world? We sort of did our own version of finding "The Best Driving Road....On The XBOX 360"! lol Razz
It took us ages to find but we can't show the picture of it because you can't upload them to the TDU website anymore. You used to be able to but I've got to get one of these HDD readers or whatever their called. Don't know how it works exactly, but I might get one in the future.

Just thinking as well, it would be great if someone has got a capture card so we could do our own "Top Gear Special"! What do you guys think?
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down