TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

3 posters

Go down

HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 16:19

This Thursday (25th Feb) 21:30 GMT don't forget to sign up on the website!

Sam Billing1991 is leading the championship with 94 (50 net)
Selective Rogue is 2nd with his points totaling 86 (50 net)
o Davey james o is running in third place with a close 44 points (44 net)

Time for the third event of this Championship and we are heading to POSITANO

Stage 1 - Stage C Reverse - 3.12 km
Stage 2 - Stage A Reverse - 2.92 km
Stage 3 - Stage C - 3.12 km
Stage 4 - Stage A - 2.92 km
Stage 5 - Full Circuit - 12.04 km

Total Race Distance - 24.12 k

Selective Rogue won the first event and Sam Billing1991 won the second event. Will there be a different name to add to the list of rally winners only time will tell.

Lets discuss. How is you car doing in theses' stages? What cars do you think will out perform on the bumpy roads?
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty Re: HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by ATR DAN Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 18:51

Hopefully, my team's Fords will play a big part in the title race at this stage of the season. But I reckon it'll be close between all of us for this event.
One thing of course is that I haven't seen our opposition so I can't really tell how quick or slow you guys are. One things for certain, it'll be an interesting event!

Can I ask; do we all set-off at certain time intervals or do we race at the same time?
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty Re: HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 20:12

It will be a 10-30 seconds roll off delay depending on the stage.

Also due to the messed up clocks on point to point races its not so easy to tell how good you have been in the stage without doing some maths work in your head
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:49

Doubt I won in HRC, but who cares!
I really enjoyed tonights meeting. Its not very often you get to flick the car sideways in any series! But I may need to take it a bit more seriously due to my woeful time on the last stage of the rally.
I know rallyings all about getting from point A to point B the quickest, but rally drivers don't exactly drive neat and tidy like F1 drivers do they? But I'm defernately looking forward to the next meeting!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:44

DAN 2605 wrote:Doubt I won in HRC, but who cares!
I really enjoyed tonights meeting. Its not very often you get to flick the car sideways in any series! But I may need to take it a bit more seriously due to my woeful time on the last stage of the rally.
I know rallyings all about getting from point A to point B the quickest, but rally drivers don't exactly drive neat and tidy like F1 drivers do they? But I'm defernately looking forward to the next meeting!

Definitely, even...
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 8:34

Sorry Sheriff!

And dammm it! If I didn't have such a rubbish last stage! Oh well! Well done to davey james and my team mate for getting second in HRC! cheers
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down