TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

+4
HCR generaltso
RaceProUK
Slider S15
JAMIE ANDERS0N
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 16:19

This Thursday (25th Feb) 21:00 GMT don't forget to sign up on the website!

RaceProUK is leading the championship with 50 (net points)
o Davey James o is 2nd with his points totaling 50 (net points)
Ianmr is running in third place with a close 44 (net points)

Time for the third event of this Championship and we are heading to POSITANO

Stage 1 - Stage C Reverse - 3.12 km
Stage 2 - Stage A Reverse - 2.92 km
Stage 3 - Stage C - 3.12 km
Stage 4 - Stage A - 2.92 km
Stage 5 - Full Circuit - 12.04 km

Total Race Distance - 24.12 km

RaceProUK won the first event and o Davey James o won the second event. Will there be a different name to add to the list of rally winners only time will tell.

Lets discuss. How is you car doing in theses' stages? What cars do you think will out perform on the bumpy roads?

Last edited by Chucky 1982 on Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 18:01; edited 1 time in total

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread I6ugkpwTRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread 10YNCX2TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty Re: TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by Slider S15 Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 16:33

Im 3rd in Raw in my Impreza

(Selective is 2nd in Raw)

(According to the Main site-standings are in net Order for some reason)

Im feeling great about this round with the car running great (as general will attest)

Hopeing i can finally make it onto the Podium this time out.

Last edited by Slider S15 on Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread Empty Re: TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 16:46

Slider S15 wrote:
(According to the Main site-standings are in Raw Order for some reason)

no they are not. Were there is a tie on net points, it is ordered by raw points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 16:59

AJ wrote:
Slider S15 wrote:
(According to the Main site-standings are in Raw Order for some reason)

no they are not. Were there is a tie on net points, it is ordered by raw points.

Sorry that was a typo i mean there in Net points instead of raw points.

I am still 3rd in Raw points though lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 17:59

Sorry slider. bit confusing, I am gonna go by NET points as thats what the tables show, will edit first post in time

Regards

TORA

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread I6ugkpwTRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread 10YNCX2TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 18:20

Chucky 1982 wrote:Sorry slider. bit confusing, I am gonna go by NET points as thats what the tables show, will edit first post in time

Its ok mate it wasnt a bitch it was more of an observation that the tables make it look like im doing worse than i actually am lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 20:10

Well cheers for pointing it out, I never noticed it

Regards

TORA

JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceProUK Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 11:28

I'm toying with softening the bump and rebound, but stiffening the ARBs to compensate - is that a good idea?
RaceProUK
RaceProUK

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-07

http://www.rpsoftware.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 14:28

RaceProUK wrote:I'm toying with softening the bump and rebound, but stiffening the ARBs to compensate - is that a good idea?

It wont compensate it, but it might be a good idea
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceProUK Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 15:11

Guess I'll just have to experiment.
RaceProUK
RaceProUK

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 22:55

this is a really fun track btw. lots of jumps Very Happy
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 11:19

This is the track ive been looking forward to the most!

I Love it around here and the car is feeling great (unlike last time)

Im hopeing for a good round tonight Very Happy
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:42

WOW! I have never felt so good during and After a race!

The car felt AMAZING!

Im Very very happy with that even if the results dont go my way Very Happy
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by o Davey James o Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:17

TORA SYSTEM FAILED TO ACCEPT "IN" POST.

Once again I never got an invite for a race - the TRC. I checked the Live Timing 5 minutes after the start of the 1st race and it seems my name wasn't registered.

I know for a fact that I posted "IN" for both the HRC and TRC several days before the race started. It has me registered for the HRC race today but not the TRC.

It's not fun when you practice for a whole day and then find out you're not even registered for the race. To make matters worse I won the last meeting at Nurburg and I didn't attent the 1st meeting (as the car I wanted at the time wasn't available) - this is OK though as I think that race can be dropped so I don't lose any points. I can't drop tonights TRC race so it looks like I have no chance of winning the TRC.

Please fix the system or come up with a better system. It doesn't help that after selecting "IN" and pressing "Submit to Race Control" that there's no confirmation that the message was sent.

If people don't want to do a race they wouldn't have signed up for the event in the first place. For the love of god - why not just assume everybody is "IN" unless they post "OUT" for a specific race.

Last edited by o Davey James o on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:06; edited 1 time in total

o Davey James o

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:26

If you have an issue you should contact race control.

For an hour before the race started, the race control for this rally was up and stated that if you think you should be in, you should PM AJ.

That's what's the race control thread is for... wish people would use it for it's proper purpose.

The system works fine for everyone else.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by o Davey James o Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:47

The system didn't work for me on this occasion as I know for a fact I posted IN for both the HRC and TRC but it didn't register me for the TRC and also, how would I know to check to see if my name was mentioned in Race Control if nobody told me that I had to check there in the first place? With respect -I'm not a mind reader.

I use a Forum for talking to people not for checking every little thread to see if there was some regulation I was unaware of.

Maybe if there was a page on the website which explained all the general website rules and general race rules in addition to the PDF rules files for every race (which you have already have) then it would be a lot clearer for everyone to understand all the rules.

o Davey James o

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceProUK Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:22

I wouldn't worry about falling behind me - I was effectively taken out in stage 5. I won't name the culprit here, but needless to say, 'pulling over to let someone past' does NOT mean 'stick the car sideways over the racing line'.

As a result of this 'accident', I lost a hell of a lot of time in stage 5, and probably finished very low.

Update: 6th. All thanks so someone who's idea of clearing a space is blocking the racing line.

Last edited by RaceProUK on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
RaceProUK
RaceProUK

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 2:43

Slider was worried he didnt do well. Razz nice driving.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 8:47

gen3ral ts0 wrote:Slider was worried he didnt do well. Razz nice driving.

Thanks! WOOOO Class Victory!!!!

2nd overall!

Well done everyone it was a great meeting!
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by o Davey James o Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 15:36

Who are you talking to?

General, general, general... you should have stayed in the Celica like you did on Nurburg as its good for pure handling tracks as well.

Last edited by o Davey James o on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 15:54; edited 1 time in total

o Davey James o

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 15:49

o Davey James o wrote:

Who are you talking to?

General, you should have stayed in the Celica like you did on Nurburg as its good for pure handling tracks as well.

1. He's talking about slider! I assume he is talking to everyone. lol

2. Don't count out the Ford RS200. I've already improved it quite a lot since last nights rally in Italy. Gen3ral and chaddy will benefit from this as well.

Last thing; very well done for winning in HRC last night Davey!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by o Davey James o Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:20

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I would beat the Strati (is that a word?) as I thought they had better handling. On the other hand the Celica can only really be built 1 way and it just so happens that, that way gives the best handling and all the power so it seems to be good on power tracks and handling tracks.

Dan I thought I would have seen you in the early rounds of the HRC and TRC. How come you're just starting in meeting 3 of the HRC and you're not doing the TRC?

o Davey James o

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:09

I'm not able to do the TRC because I have to pick up my sister (who has learning difficulties) from a club she goes to. When I pick her up, I usually don't get home till 9pm every thursday evening. Or it could be later than that if her club organises a disco!
Anyway, I can be able to make the HRC but not the TRC. I didn't really give much thought before about joining the HRC until a couple of weeks ago when I finished my paint on the Ford RS200. So I thought I would enter for fun but unfortunately, everyone who's entering the HRC is driving around like a racing driver; not a rally driver in a rally championship. Hense why I lost a lot of time in the last stage last night because I was mostly going sideways through the stage. But I've noticed on my replays that no-one else is drifting the car or anything; especially in the hairpin bends. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I was driving a bit like Colin McRae where as everyone else was driving like Jenson Button. lol Razz

Oh well. Its a good positive start neverless and it proves that our cars are quick. Just need to improve on the car now to make it go less sideways! BOOO! lol
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:21

1,000,000 point reduction to any competitor who has posted a time for upcoming stages in their rally car on the leaderboards! grrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:28

???
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next