TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread

5 posters

Go down

TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread Empty TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread

Post by Slider S15 Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 13:56

This Thursday (25th March) 21:00 GMT don't forget to sign up on the website!

Sam Billing1991 is leading the championship with 124 points (net)
Slider S15 is a close 2nd with his points totaling 123 points (net)
Selective Rogue is running in third place with 120 points (net)

Time for the fifth event of this Championship and we are heading back to POSITANO

Stage 1 - Stage D Reverse - 3.38 km
Stage 2 - Stage B Reverse - 2.61 km
Stage 3 - Stage D - 3.38 km
Stage 4 - Stage B - 2.61 km
Stage 5 - Full Circuit Reverse - 12.04 km

With 5 different winners on 5 different Rallies its anybodys guess who will come out victorious, However with This being the first of the revisited rounds Rally Italia Winner Slider S15 is a possible favorate (but hey im Biased Razz) Will there be a different name to add to the list of rally winners only time will tell.

Lets discuss. How is you car doing in theses' stages?
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread Empty Re: TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread

Post by lfcnicklfc Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 14:01

The Rizla M&M racing Subaru Impreza STI 05 is in better shape than it was at Fujimi Kaido so i'm pretty confident that i can make it two out of two Very Happy
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread Empty Re: TRC - Round 5 - Mediterranean Rally - Discussion Thread

Post by Slider S15 Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 8:55

I will be getting in my Impreza for the first time tonight since Rally Kaido, it should work well on the Italia tune (thats my hope anyways)

im hopeing for a top 3 but the competition just keeps ramping up and up each round.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 21:58

That was a scruffy rally from me Sad

Made a fair few mistakes and had a few small ish crashes (and a big one on stage 1) was lucky to avoid proper damage for the whole rally....

Hopefully a Solid Rally that hasnt cost me too many points in the Championship race.....
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 7:10

How the overall standings been updated correctly as somehow althought I finished 4th overall but have lost positions in the table and had racelegend overtake me which is impossible wen he came like 10 th in the race ...... What's going on???
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Britracer Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 7:14

The drop round rule probably. But I'm in 5th Very Happy
Britracer
Britracer

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 7:28

Can't be coz every round I've been to I've been in the top 4 or 5 and he's always been pre much last :S
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 8:54

Sgt JigglyMoobs wrote:Can't be coz every round I've been to I've been in the top 4 or 5 and he's always been pre much last :S

yes but you will drop your round that you didnt attened and if he's attended more events than you then he will be beating you in the table.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:20

Wow if it works like that then the whole system is majorly flawed and a load of bs tbh
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:25

Sgt JigglyMoobs wrote:Wow if it works like that then the whole system is majorly flawed and a load of bs tbh

not sure i get what you mean but im not sure i explained it properly.

You get ONE Dropped round, if you dont attend a round it will be that round that gets dropped.

If you dont attened more than one event you only drop ONE of those 0 scores, the other still counts towards your total.

So if someone turns up more than you they are likely to beat you. Which IS Fair.

To finish first, first you have to finish. To finish you have to start.
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 16:32

ye well then that means the round i didnt attend got dropped, meaning last nights results should still have been added on to my total, but they havnt been added on and because of it i have lost championship positions i dont really understand, im thinking they may have mixed mine and acelegends results up or something
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 19:01

Britracer wrote:The drop round rule probably. But I'm in 5th Very Happy

i noticed that, nice job man
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 19:12

Yeah well done Brit it was so close between you and Biggs well done!
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Britracer Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 20:20

Awww shocks Embarassed Cheers guys!
Britracer
Britracer

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 6:37

Well done brit!

I know you'ver had a rough time of it with a difficult car and a team collapsing around you

(both things i know painfully well this season myself but luckily not together)

Nice to see you stringing things together despite your problems, the sign of a strong driver right there Smile
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down