TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

+4
HCR generaltso
RaceProUK
Slider S15
JAMIE ANDERS0N
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:36

Testing and tuning for a Rally Championship, is a sin! lol

Back to top Go down

TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: TRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:45

sam, selective and i's times were closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:48

AJ, do the guys in the WRC have no testing or aren't allowed to tune their cars? NO! So why should it be different here?
As gen3ral points out, our times are really close and all of our cars have strengths and weaknesses!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 20:33

Dan, do the guys in the WRC (other rally championships are available) get to run the stages tens and tens of times to get the right lines in the exact cars they are going to compete in, no, no they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 20:50

AJ wrote:Dan, do the guys in the WRC (other rally championships are available) get to run the stages tens and tens of times to get the right lines in the exact cars they are going to compete in, no, no they don't.

You can't limit that though in a game. I know they don't run it "tens and tens" of times in real life, but this is different. You have to realise that a game can't be exactly accurate to the real thing!
We use these roads in career mode on forza as well as online. And we use the cars in career and online modes as well. So what would you like us to do? Are you going to make up a rule with the rally championship or in any series where you can't use your car until the event because that would be stupid.

I just think there's no point to you're moaning because you can't tell anyone not to do this and that! Why is the rally championships such an issue to you? This is another reason why I feel there's no fun to any event because it has to be exactly like the real thing. Hense why we've got these stupid rule books that no-one ever reads and is pointlessly longer than the flippin' rule book for Britcar (for example) which is a real event for crying out loud!!!

You want my opinion? You got it!!
So what would be the real sollution then to this testing problem (that you call it) in the rally championship??
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceProUK Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:21

AJ wrote:Dan, do the guys in the WRC (other rally championships are available) get to run the stages tens and tens of times to get the right lines in the exact cars they are going to compete in, no, no they don't.
But they test on stages that are as similar as possible Razz

BTW Dan, SOHF?
RaceProUK
RaceProUK

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-07

http://www.rpsoftware.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:23

What does SOHF mean? Unless I know, I can't answer your question! lol Razz
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceProUK Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:46

Sense Of Humour Failure. You seem to be taking it a little seriously.

Then again, you could be painting that picture for more nefarious means...

I'm happy the weekend has arrived; I think I've gone a bit loopy.
RaceProUK
RaceProUK

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-07

http://www.rpsoftware.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:00

Nevermind! Just forget what I said!
I'm not feeling that great lately again! Apologies if I didn't get it!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:44

DAN 2605 wrote:I just think there's no point to you're moaning...

Shocked

zing

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 1:02

Thanks for the words of support guys!

I still cant believe I Won the Round or that im now Leading the championship! Ive NEVER lead a TORA champiomship!!

Thanks everybody in this Championship, im loving every minuet of it!
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 8:34

AJ wrote:
DAN 2605 wrote:I just think there's no point to you're moaning...

Shocked

zing

STOP IT! Mr Nine is the resident zingmeister.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2