TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk...

Go down

Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... Empty Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk...

Ravenwest doesnt know how to soften the blow, so we'll just come straight at you: We've decided to shift concentration for Forza 4.

In other words, we are dropping out of the ISCC. The membership cards have expired, and we cant get any stocks on them at all (theyre suprisingly rare!). Rest assured though, you haven't heard the last of the Raven. After all, who can ever forget the win on the Nurburgring?

Before we sign off though, I'll let you into a secret; I shall be working with Sumo Power GT500 for IFCA JGTC 12, as the fuelling guy. Basically this means Ive got to pump fuel as fast as possible. Pretty cool, eh?

Anyways, this team will see you all on FM4. That game better be good though... We are not having a situation like the early days of FM3.
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Uhh, Gentlemen. We need to talk... :: Comments

Biggsy tv

Post Thu 19 May 2011 - 16:50 by Biggsy tv

Sorry have I miss read this? What do you mean membership cards? Xbox membership?

If not, I don't see how you can focus on FM4 when there's nowt you can do on it til Oct?

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Thu 19 May 2011 - 17:12 by CQR Rogue

I know, Guys if you need membership sure some guys will have 48 hour passes they dont use, Sad sad to see you guys go.

And like biggs said forza 4 aint out until october / holidays this year

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Thu 19 May 2011 - 17:13 by VVV GunDaM

simonbiggs wrote:Sorry have I miss read this? What do you mean membership cards? Xbox membership?

If not, I don't see how you can focus on FM4 when there's nowt you can do on it til Oct?

Well, theres the MSA GT1 and GT Championship for me. Also, I did mean the Xbox membership.

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Thu 19 May 2011 - 17:48 by VVV GunDaM

Duncan wrote:I know, Guys if you need membership sure some guys will have 48 hour passes they dont use, Sad sad to see you guys go.

And like biggs said forza 4 aint out until october / holidays this year
Rest assured though, you almost certainely have not heard the last of the Raven. Trust me. I'll still be kicking it on the MSA GT and GT1 Championship. Thing is though, Id rather acquire a full years membership.

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Thu 19 May 2011 - 17:56 by Biggsy tv

That sucks. Well hope to see you back more full time soon, you have certainly made an impact!

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 15:58 by VVV GunDaM

Okay, Ive just been given some intresting news.

Depending on wether I can get Gold or not (and if the contract doesnt switch over till the US leg), we could arrive for one last race... Which would be Le Mans.

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 20:06 by HCR generaltso

lemans will be a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down