TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme

+4
Ax4x Chaddy
GLR Asteroid
nickyf1
JeffH16
8 posters

Go down

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme Empty Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme

Post by JeffH16 Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 12:38

I was wondering if its worth starting the ISCC race at Camino on the approach to the Iberian International Circuit Start Line, to allow the classes to spread a bit before reaching a corner, as with a short pit straight on the extreme circuit, and the cars being closely bunched off the start into a quite tight corner things could get a bit hairy
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme Empty Re: Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme

Post by nickyf1 Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:58

Yeah, I've always seen this as the best way to go there.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme Empty Re: Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme

Post by GLR Asteroid Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 15:38

Totally agree on that front. You will avoid any possible carnage, right at the start.
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid

TORA Race Number : 358
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 21:17

Agree too
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 2:22

We will be doing this race as they do all races at Mid-Ohio, the start point will be where Jeff suggested on the back straight but the finish line will be at its traditional location

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme KSm7RyiSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme XnUPi68Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme WNF2dBuSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme BYYxxh5Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EoWXJFzSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H mikem Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:06

The other thing that's really bad at Camino is the pit exit, it puts you out right into the racing line where the P1 cars are doing 160-170mph!
F4H mikem
F4H mikem

TORA Race Number : 50
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:26

Thanks to my awesome M$ paint skill, we now have this:
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme Cvdm-e10
I hope I put the "new" start line in the right spot.

Pit exit there is super bad. I think just letting people know when rejoining the track will help out quite a bit in this situation. There is at least a bit of road between where you regain control and you rejoin the track.

With about 30 corners in a lap, this is going to be a gruelling race.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:30

I'm really looking forward to this one - I love 'extreme' tracks like this. I just hope that overtaking by the LMPs isn't going to be too tricky.
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:44

Bli33ard wrote:I'm really looking forward to this one - I love 'extreme' tracks like this. I just hope that overtaking by the LMPs isn't going to be too tricky.

It's actually really awsome the race here last year was by far one of the best ones!

Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme KSm7RyiSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme XnUPi68Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme WNF2dBuSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme BYYxxh5Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme EoWXJFzSuggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:45

Duke of Bruno wrote:Thanks to my awesome M$ paint skill, we now have this:
Suggestion for the start at Round Two: Camino Veijo Extreme Cvdm-e10
I hope I put the "new" start line in the right spot.

Pit exit there is super bad. I think just letting people know when rejoining the track will help out quite a bit in this situation. There is at least a bit of road between where you regain control and you rejoin the track.

With about 30 corners in a lap, this is going to be a gruelling race.

You put it in roughly the right place but the idea is of where is there, we'll be using the Light structure that goes over the circuit back there as the start line (light structure meaning the bridge like object that only has lights on it for starting races on the smaller track at that point.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR Asteroid Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:44

Sorry guys, can't make Camino and I may well be in Basle, Switzerland on the 4th of March aswell. I will let you know nearer the time.

Happy sailing from then on.
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid

TORA Race Number : 358
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down