TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+43
Samb192
Ax4x Insanity
AMR of the Apex
MOPAR001
MAJ0R LAZER
Beanz
F4H mikem
CQR Vapor
F4H Carrera
CQR Aero
ATR DAN
xVampirAx
AngelKristensen
DSRL Webbers88
SorrySmithy
Dav of Krypton
DangerDave49
RoflMaiWafflez
Cropper 93
ART Carrera
F4H Lotterer
Radiation Louis
Ax4x Kane
PURE IMPERIUM
F4H Bullet
BG Winship MK3
HCR generaltso
Biggsy tv
lfcnicklfc
Fleaver
Ianmr
VVV GunDaM
CQR Rogue
JustOZ71
Stonewall458
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR DarthMario
theboomeranga
Driftollie
Duke of Bruno
F4H FACEPALMER
XTI Jon Snow
Richy59
47 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by AngelKristensen Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 14:42

Duke of Bruno wrote:
Richy wrote:...
Unfortunately we had to remove Major Lazer from Session one, as his lag wiped out numerous cars on the parade and first lap. Hopefully Team Sky can get into Session 2 without incident.
Shocked
That cannot be good.

Oh boy, as long as the spectators weren't hurt right?
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

TORA Race Number : 24
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Richy59 Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 14:44

I feel really really bad about the way that we did it and I am very sorry to Major, but we were already running behind due to people not turning on their TCS and then we got midway around lap 1 when it was too much to handle. The Ferrari wiped out the other GT cars and was lagging in between the LMPC cars up the road. We asked him for the first 2 laps whats going on and he gave no response so we decided to quit back and kick Major from the lobby so that we could get the race underway. He was then able to get in touch with me via chat out of the lobby, but I couldn't even hear him due to the connection.

Lobby A will be going out of this session and straight into session 2 without a break due to the delay. Can everyone who is due to be in the session please be ready, and lag free/reset, for 3:45pm.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKristensen Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 14:48

Richy wrote:I feel really really bad about the way that we did it and I am very sorry to Major, but we were already running behind due to people not turning on their TCS and then we got midway around lap 1 when it was too much to handle. The Ferrari wiped out the other GT cars and was lagging in between the LMPC cars up the road. We asked him for the first 2 laps whats going on and he gave no response so we decided to quit back and kick Major from the lobby so that we could get the race underway. He was then able to get in touch with me via chat out of the lobby, but I couldn't even hear him due to the connection.

Lobby A will be going out of this session and straight into session 2 without a break due to the delay. Can everyone who is due to be in the session please be ready, and lag free/reset, for 3:45pm.

Don't think you could've handled it much better. Lag is one of those things were its not the person's fault but they present a huge danger to the race if its that bad. Muscle Milk will have their driver prepped for 3:45.
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 15:21

Richy wrote:I feel really really bad about the way that we did it and I am very sorry to Major, but we were already running behind due to people not turning on their TCS and then we got midway around lap 1 when it was too much to handle. The Ferrari wiped out the other GT cars and was lagging in between the LMPC cars up the road. We asked him for the first 2 laps whats going on and he gave no response so we decided to quit back and kick Major from the lobby so that we could get the race underway. He was then able to get in touch with me via chat out of the lobby, but I couldn't even hear him due to the connection.

Times for stint 2 will be finished at 5:45pm, correct?
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 15:42

5:50 ben
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MAJ0R LAZER Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 15:49

Sorry about the lag issues. It looks like my router has eaten itself, ive tried resetting it a few times but its no better. Ive plugged an old hub in and its fine so ive got a replacment coming monday under the warranty. From where i was i was driving fine, but everyone else was flying all over the show and i couldnt undertstand a word anyone was saying. I wasnt aware until after that it was me with the fault.

Its a shame though as i was looking forward to doing this.

Hope you all had a good race, best of luck for the remaining hours.
MAJ0R LAZER
MAJ0R LAZER

TORA Race Number : 36
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-03-16

http://www.raceworldseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:01

Major, maybe another team mate can have better luck during the stint.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:03

thown in just before race as first driver was unavailable.

Though on new tune without running any laps in it. School boy error. Didn't work. Steering wheel changed down two gears instead of one three times causing 10%, 11% & 26% engine damage respectively!!! Three pit stops later finished first stint!!!

Not the best start for sure ;O(

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:04

work is cut out for ya now magic put your head down and get after it dude
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:04

1 stint down 1 to go!
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:10

Sorry BG boys, I did my best. Was running 1:04's-1:05's, running in second place and catching slowly on the leader. I was being caught by an LMP1 to be lapped, and going into turn 4 (the left hander onto the first straight), I braked for the turn, and he either didn't brake, or went to brake where LMP1's normally do and completely shunted be from behind damaged my aero completely, along with all the engine and suspension etc.

I returned to the pits which repaired all the damaged (apart from the aero), but my lap times fell to 2:12's for the remainder of the race, and finished up 2 laps (8 miles) behind the lead GT car.
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:38

M&M Racing having fueling issues with the car, it will only last half as long as the BMW and Ferrari to a tank. Working on solution.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:39

damn lagged out, didnt help that my team mate didnt turn up. Away to chat to Jeff see if he still wants to race.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:46

Well done Face with the first stint! Cool

MOPAR001

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:52

FranchittiFan wrote:damn lagged out, didnt help that my team mate didnt turn up. Away to chat to Jeff see if he still wants to race.

How is the racing going in the lobbies chad? clean for the most part and everyone respecting one another or is it more of a mad house? (consider this as an interview of sorts)
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:53

mopar and anyone else that was in that first stint how was the start?
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:53

2nd stint damaged ;O( Coming together with General last corner. Both going wide with two cars on the inside of the corner plus a little lag spiking. Damaged increased after squeezing between rolled car I came across and the barriers!!! That was scary. With a few additional mistakes thrown in for measure I choose to withdraw for safety reasons. Couldn't even stay ahead of GT cars, was unfair on them. 145 miles done in stint 2 ;O( This is a disaster so far!!!

Last edited by CQR Magictap on Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 17:28; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKristensen Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:54

Sorry to anyone that got hit by that...I rolled the car after loosing control of it over some bumps. The car was loose as hell the whole race and I lost my concentration listening in to the lobby chat after an incident involving the LMPs.

I didn't realize you couldn't unroll yourself in sim (never done it before), luckily Magictap got around me barely, but I think general got me. I really wish i had remembered the turn # so I couldve given a better warning then "LMPs Ive flipped in turn..uh...in front of you"
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:56

May have a major issue with my stint for Family Village Racing from 10.00 PM to 12.00 BST as my wife has suffred a gul stone attack I am having to look after my son myself will update later around 9ish with def answer if GLRmikem or Trash McNish could be hand to cover incase I am not out due to ermengncy for my stint

Well done every 1 at the momment sounds like great stuff
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 16:58

Louis wrote:mopar and anyone else that was in that first stint how was the start?
Wasn't in the first stint...

@AngelKristensen - You can't flip back over with sim damage on. This race is with limited so you can roll back over. Wink

MOPAR001

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKristensen Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 17:01

MOPAR001 wrote:
Louis wrote:mopar and anyone else that was in that first stint how was the start?

@AngelKristensen - You can't flip back over with sim damage on. This race is with limited so you can roll back over. Wink

I do believe it's set on sim incorrectly then because I could not rollover for a good 40 seconds before I decided I was going to become a road hazard and quit out. Ah well, racing happens...
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 17:03

Duncan wrote:May have a major issue with my stint for Family Village Racing from 10.00 PM to 12.00 BST as my wife has suffred a gul stone attack I am having to look after my son myself will update later around 9ish with def answer if GLRmikem or Trash McNish could be hand to cover incase I am not out due to ermengncy for my stint

ill not be able to cover your stint 6 hours straight is too much for my poor old hands , hope your wife gets those stones out soon.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 17:09

AngelKristensen wrote:
MOPAR001 wrote:

I do believe it's set on sim incorrectly then because I could not rollover for a good 40 seconds before I decided I was going to become a road hazard and quit out. Ah well, racing happens...

I checked before I posted that and I swear it said limited. It does say it is supposed to be set to sim so just ignore everything I said. Embarassed

MOPAR001

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H mikem Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 17:53

Duncan wrote:May have a major issue with my stint for Family Village Racing from 10.00 PM to 12.00 BST as my wife has suffred a gul stone attack I am having to look after my son myself will update later around 9ish with def answer if GLRmikem or Trash McNish could be hand to cover incase I am not out due to ermengncy for my stint

I can do it, just let me know.
F4H mikem
F4H mikem

TORA Race Number : 50
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 18:09

18 laps off the leads after 2 stints, ouch! Anything can happen though Razz
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next