TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+43
Samb192
Ax4x Insanity
AMR of the Apex
MOPAR001
MAJ0R LAZER
Beanz
F4H mikem
CQR Vapor
F4H Carrera
CQR Aero
ATR DAN
xVampirAx
AngelKristensen
DSRL Webbers88
SorrySmithy
Dav of Krypton
DangerDave49
RoflMaiWafflez
Cropper 93
ART Carrera
F4H Lotterer
Radiation Louis
Ax4x Kane
PURE IMPERIUM
F4H Bullet
BG Winship MK3
HCR generaltso
Biggsy tv
lfcnicklfc
Fleaver
Ianmr
VVV GunDaM
CQR Rogue
JustOZ71
Stonewall458
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR DarthMario
theboomeranga
Driftollie
Duke of Bruno
F4H FACEPALMER
XTI Jon Snow
Richy59
47 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Insanity Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:27

We had the team to beat but I guess we'll settle for LeMans as we did last year.

Ax4x Insanity

TORA Race Number : 540
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:39

Congratulations to the TORA staff for a successful and fun/challenging event! I massively underestimated it though. My last stint was a bit 'Scruffy' but I brought it home at least. I'll be racing at Le Mans but don't fancy doing 16 hours there, unless I need to Wink Oh, and Well Done to Magictap, he also did 4 stints but he did them consecutively! Congratulations to everyone who took part. Now for food & sleep...
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:42

For Audi Sport, the plan was simple, and one right out of Dr. Ullrich's book! No Accidents, No mistakes and be quick! in other words, RUN THE PERFECT RACE! and we did just that! Congrats to my teammate Simon and to everyone who took part, this was a huge event and everyone who took part in it made it a successful one by far the most fun i have had on forza 4 by far and you RWS boy's you're welcome to race with us ANYTIME!

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 KSm7RyiTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 XnUPi68TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 WNF2dBuTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 BYYxxh5TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EoWXJFzTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:46

Fantastic event guys, I'm really happy with the way it worked out and how popular it seemed to be. Thanks for entering and I want to give a big thank you to Simon, who did a huge amount of work in setting up qualifying, Live Timing, Spotters guides and video for the event when it wasn't asked of him. He's done TORA very proud.

Oh, and M&M Racing won GT! I feel bad for the GLR guys as they were dominating, but we know who we have to beat at Le Mans.

Last edited by Richy on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:27; edited 1 time in total

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:48

Oh you guys ran the full 2 hours in the final stint. Talk about kicking someone while they're down.

Anyway, had a good time and organization effort was great as usual. I'm a little gutted, but oh well. See ya guys at the next one where we will be taking #1 overall.

MOPAR001

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Samb192 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:54

Without sounding a bit of an idiot maybe,
Kilroys team was 4 miles ahead of me I beleive? Some had to lap him and gap him, which I did, so that meant our team would now be ahead, but we ran the full 2 hours and were allowed to finish the lap, so in the end he closes the gap loads, find this a bit wrong if his team finishes ahead? Because my miles would be more if it were to stop dead, because if I did all that effort for no reason may as well of not raced.
I'll wait till the timings updated
Samb192
Samb192

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 3:59

yep timing hasnt been fully updated yet, so give it time, a lot of us are completely wiped out so im going to say for now the results wont be final until tomorrow where we can think straight and get everything sorted

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 KSm7RyiTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 XnUPi68TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 WNF2dBuTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 BYYxxh5TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 EoWXJFzTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:00

you were 4 miles behind starting the final stint, and Sebring is 3.7 miles long. I wasn't there, but its the equivalent of when Krypton was crossing the line, you'd have to have been at turn 2 already.

Is this so?

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:02

Wow I can't believe we Won :O I know it was due to the BMW having an issue but.....

I can't believe we were even in the top 3 most of the day to be honest, lead the first hour outright!!! The Lambo was the slowest on the straights losing i recon about 10mph at the end AND THEN we have a issue of us having to pit ever session for fuel which no other GT car had to do, so to running the miles we did even with being taking out by an LMP1 car in stint 2 (we thought it was game over at this stage).

This was rather unexpected.....

Thanks Mark for your stint and Ricky for yours and your Pit manager assistance Razz

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 B4mUCeQ
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:06

Who the hell is Ricky? Razz

Last edited by ADx Garage on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:07; edited 1 time in total
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:07

That was the most fantastic race everyone.

Congrats to the AudiSport Team of CMGraphix and AudiSport Louis to take the overall victory.

To the Green Leaf Racing guys, I am not sure what to say. You guys ran a perfect race all the way through. That is just the worst time to ever lag out of a lobby. If that happened to me, I would probably be buying a new TV and Xbox tomorrow. I hope to see you guys again at Le Mans.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:09

ADx Garage wrote:Who the hell is Ricky? Razz

Pet names Wink

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 B4mUCeQ
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H FACEPALMER Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:19

Yeah sorry if we all sound a bit bitter but that was just awful to go through for all four of us. The race was going absolutely perfect none of us had a scratch of damage the entire race and we put up some of the best miles, MOPAR and Bullet put up times nobody else touched all day. We had a 4 lap lead going into the last stint, then in the blink of an eye with about 40 minutes to go it's over.

We'll be back for the 24, Insanity and I want to defend our win from the last one. Cool
F4H FACEPALMER
F4H FACEPALMER

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:22

Congrats to Graphix and Louis for the win, while 2nd Place is bittersweet... I knew the performance of the Cars were close, but I did not think it would be back and forth the way it was all day today. It was a real good race.

We pushed as hard as we could to make up the difference. And i'm really impressed that we kept our spirits up and were able to really push until the end to give the audi team a race. I know each of us left gave it our all. It was a Hard fought race through all 12 hours.

I feel like if you take the top 5 P1 teams and run this race 5 times, you'd get a different winner each time.

Bring on the 24 hours Very Happy
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Samb192 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 4:41

Simon wrote:you were 4 miles behind starting the final stint, and Sebring is 3.7 miles long. I wasn't there, but its the equivalent of when Krypton was crossing the line, you'd have to have been at turn 2 already.

Is this so?

Well we had to stop and meet at first corner but yes I would be going down that first long straight Smile sorry to sound snobby just want to make sure I'm not put down further back than I was, I'm sure Kilroy will vouch
Samb192
Samb192

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 5:45

Yeah I was pretty bummed, I just sat there with my controller in my hand for a few minutes. I know its just a game, but damn I was pretty devastated. I think I know what it feels like for teams who are so close to winning, but get it snatched away from them. I'll call this a mechanical failure like some already have. Razz

Looking forward to the next race which is hosted on one of my favorite tracks, Le Mans.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 5:54

ADx Garage wrote:Who the hell is Ricky? Razz

F4H Bullet wrote:I think I know what it feels like for teams who are so close to winning, but get it snatched away from them.

you're in some good company, if that's worth anything...

gutted for you guys. you all ran a great race.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleaver Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 6:52

I heard a rumor today, and I would like clarification. I heard that the GT cars will be changing for the final two races. Is this true? If so, that would be quite inconvenient as my team thoroughly tested all GT cars on all four tracks before deciding on our choice.

Fleaver

TORA Race Number : 123
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by R!CARDOUK Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 6:53

Would like to say Thanks to DUKE OF BRUNO for giveing me a chance to run in this event. just wish my stint had gone a little better.Had to run 40 mins or so with major body damage after a spike put me inside GEORGY NUM 1. not sure what it looks like on the replay but i saw a gap and then the next second i was spinning out. But it would appear that i got off lightly compared to the GLR guy's,That's got to hurt game or not. but i think well done to everyone who took part... not just to the winners. cheers
R!CARDOUK
R!CARDOUK

TORA Race Number : 54
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 7:17

Id say more like this sort of feeling General. Wink

F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 7:52

I'm really delighted to have come away with a podium in this race despite the troubles in the first 2 stints. But I'm wondering what could have been. I'm really impressed with Nick's and Conner's performances in particular. Being able to stay more or less on the same lead lap (as the Audisport Lola team for example). Thank you guys! You more than deserve this result that we've put in together as a team. Thank you Ben as well.

Many congratulations to Louis and Simon for their victory in LMP. A completely fautless and dominant performance! Well deserved!
I also give my congrats to Aero Dynamics and M&M racing for their class wins.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDave49 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 8:45

What a great event! It wasn't without its problem's but the testament of a great event is how efficiently those problems are overcome.

Thanks for all of the hard work behind the scenes - you guys are awesome.

Hopefully we will see you at Le Mans.

DangerDave49

TORA Race Number : 149
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 9:44

Duke of Bruno wrote:That was the most fantastic race everyone.

Congrats to the AudiSport Team of CMGraphix and AudiSport Louis to take the overall victory.

To the Green Leaf Racing guys, I am not sure what to say. You guys ran a perfect race all the way through. That is just the worst time to ever lag out of a lobby. If that happened to me, I would probably be buying a new TV and Xbox tomorrow. I hope to see you guys again at Le Mans.
Great work mate!!!!!! And the rest of Gecko Racing, sorry I held you high n dry right before it :/ but I got caught up, but great race by all, would like to watch it if anyone's got it recorded, or parts recorded. It sounds like it was close and intense, to the guys at gecko racing, GREAT WORK!!! I would believe we were the under dogs coming into this and ended up on the podium, looking forward to Le Mans, but I have a marathon on that morning, so I might miss the first few stints, anyway, great race by all and see you's on the track
Oorue
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 10:03

gen3ral ts0 wrote:Congrats to Graphix and Louis for the win, while 2nd Place is bittersweet... I knew the performance of the Cars were close, but I did not think it would be back and forth the way it was all day today. It was a real good race.

We pushed as hard as we could to make up the difference. And i'm really impressed that we kept our spirits up and were able to really push until the end to give the audi team a race. I know each of us left gave it our all. It was a Hard fought race through all 12 hours.

I feel like if you take the top 5 P1 teams and run this race 5 times, you'd get a different winner each time.

Bring on the 24 hours Very Happy

Here Here, Simon and Louis, a Huge well done on your victory you 2 are 2 of the cleanest drivers here at TORA and a great team to race agianst Smile

Travis we did well really enjoyed our team Smile roll on Le Mans ................................ Porsche time to take the top step back lol Question Question Question Question

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 12 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 10:05

Was hoping not to be last but one by the end of the 12 hours, its embarassing to finish behind ALL the GTs let alone the ones that only finished the final stint.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next