TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+43
Samb192
Ax4x Insanity
AMR of the Apex
MOPAR001
MAJ0R LAZER
Beanz
F4H mikem
CQR Vapor
F4H Carrera
CQR Aero
ATR DAN
xVampirAx
AngelKristensen
DSRL Webbers88
SorrySmithy
Dav of Krypton
DangerDave49
RoflMaiWafflez
Cropper 93
ART Carrera
F4H Lotterer
Radiation Louis
Ax4x Kane
PURE IMPERIUM
F4H Bullet
BG Winship MK3
HCR generaltso
Biggsy tv
lfcnicklfc
Fleaver
Ianmr
VVV GunDaM
CQR Rogue
JustOZ71
Stonewall458
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR DarthMario
theboomeranga
Driftollie
Duke of Bruno
F4H FACEPALMER
XTI Jon Snow
Richy59
47 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 10:10

A huge thanks to all those that took part 12 hours was close Le Mans 24 hours is going to be crazy Smile

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 10:44

Gutted i couldnt do more to help the team.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 11:20

I think "driving the arse off the thing" is the most you can do Trash, I think you did so [/sycophant]
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:06

great job by everyone who took part it was a pleasure racing here at tora , a big thanks to my team general ,rogue and mikem for letting me join them guess we settle for 2nd till next year.

well roll on le mans Cool
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:34

On the upside to a massively hampered 12 hours. £31.90 raised so far for UNICEF.

Many congrats to all winners.

Many thanks to all competitors. Especially the ones that either hung in there through damage or graciously pulled out of stints to give others a cleaner better race.

Onwards to the big 24. Can't wait.

Many thanks to all that organised and ran this event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raza20 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:59

Great event guys... Really enjoyed it.

just not my teams lucky day. stint one copper decided he doesn't like running over cones and put his car in the pit wall instead. Second stint i found i like walls better than the track aswell. stint 3 went well with rolfalmiawafflezs. My 2nd stint was going amazing i was on to get 230 miles but lapping another lmp car let past going in to the hairpin but must of locked up and i got rear ended then had to drift my way round for the 10mins but still managed to get a god 226 miles in. we had now made our way up in to 2nd and fighting for the lead. then stint 5 rolfal made a good start to the race but passing a lmpc car and got rearende causing the to be undriverbull so he had to retire to avoid ruining anyone else's race so tgate was that race over... but a great effort by Jonny on the last stint.

All of from the RWS really enjoyed the hole event good job guys.

Raza20

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:05

Glad you and the guys from RWS enjoyed it.

Maybe you may have better luck in 3 months time at Le Mans? Twisted Evil

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:17

i like to thank all my team mates for doing a good job and also for getting the class win.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDave49 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:28

Simon wrote:Glad you and the guys from RWS enjoyed it.

Maybe you may have better luck in 3 months time at Le Mans? Twisted Evil
I think we will be better prepared next time.

Bring it on! Wink

DangerDave49

TORA Race Number : 149
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Samb192 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:54

When is the live timing getting updated?
Samb192
Samb192

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:59

Samb192 wrote:When is the live timing getting updated?

Done, We were all abit tired last night.

It was showing you finished ahead but the sort hadn't moved you up your place.

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 B4mUCeQ
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 C7LquN0
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RoflMaiWafflez Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 14:57

Hopefully some of you can do our single-person enduros too.

RoflMaiWafflez

TORA Race Number : 21
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny705 Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 15:52

Yeah, this was excellently carried out and really well organised - certainly from my experience anyway. I hadn't done one lap in the race before my stint, and yet I was pretty excited watching the live timing, hearing how everyone else was doing and waiting anxiously for my turn.

It's just a shame the stint before mine didn't go to plan. Got the slight feeling that my turn lost its importance. But that is no fault of those who ran this event, and I should emphasise that for a race at midnight in which we lost almost all realistic chance of winning, it was very fun indeed. Would have been better if I wasn't slow lol.

Great event. We'll be back for LeMans, I'm sure.

Jonny705

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKristensen Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:22

Thanks TORA management for such a unique and well put together event. LMPC did not go well. I was not well prepared to deal with a tune that deteriorated quickly with the tires, and I myself was lost in getting passed by LMPs, being used to driving LMPs myself and doing the passing. I know with one of them I assumed they'd take the right side (the one I would've taken) and I ended up holding them up a bit, and for that I apologize.

Rolling the car in the second stint was really unfortunate, and Id like to apologize to my teammates and the LMP leaders for that mishap. It as really sloppy driving on my part, and the only excuse I have for it is I only got 3 hours of sleep before the start of the race.

Other than that, we ended up playing bumper cars much of the whole race (not pointing any fingers). I'd like to thank Grizz for running 1 full stint, and Garage (Imo the MVP on the team) for finishing both stints relatively intact and giving us the LMPC 2nd place.

Onward to Le Mans now, hopefully in LMP and with a skill increase to put me in the Top 500 instead of the Top 1000 worldwide. Can't wait to master the Mulsanne.
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

TORA Race Number : 24
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H FACEPALMER Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 17:21

RoflMaiWafflez wrote:Hopefully some of you can do our single-person enduros too.

Let us know, our team was talking last night after the traumatizing lag out and we were thinking of looking for more endurance races to do while waiting for the TORA 24 to roll around.

I haven't done this yet since I've just been bitching and moaning about the race since it ended, but I would like to thank all of our competitors who gave us a clean race and everybody at TORA who organized this event. We all were impressed with the race and enjoyed how competitive the field was in the GT class. The live timing was great, really takes these races to the next level.
F4H FACEPALMER
F4H FACEPALMER

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by RoflMaiWafflez Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 18:40

Yeah we usually do 2-3 a year, over 2.4 hours, but only one driver rather than a team based system which was great.

RoflMaiWafflez

TORA Race Number : 21
Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:30

Sounds like a lot of fun let us all know and we will enter Smile

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:35

Wasn't feeling great about being an emergency replacement for the final stint of the 12hrs but thoroughly enjoyed the racing and managed to go through the whole 2hrs without any damage.

still don't understand the end procedure though where you can finish your lap, meaning the majority of people finished on the same race distance??

gutted at finishing 1mile behind 4th, got to blame beanz for that lol Razz
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:16

LucidMouse503 wrote:If anyone is recording the race and capture card, culd u upload it, or even a highlights reel, i'll watch the full race!!!!! Would me much apreciated

Currently uploading my in car footage from quali and the first three A lobby stints I was in. Ended early on two stints unfortunately but better than nothing.

It may take all week to upload as together they are 37.2 Gb!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by marciojesus Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 21:10

just want to say thanks to everyone that take part on this event PRT team just love to race here i feel for the GLR team they wour domaniting the event glad we get second place se you next time

marciojesus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 21:19

BG Smithy wrote:Wasn't feeling great about being an emergency replacement for the final stint of the 12hrs but thoroughly enjoyed the racing and managed to go through the whole 2hrs without any damage.

still don't understand the end procedure though where you can finish your lap, meaning the majority of people finished on the same race distance??

gutted at finishing 1mile behind 4th, got to blame beanz for that lol Razz

the Final Stint was operated like our normal ISCC race settings, except the race length was longer (obviously). Basically, Once the Timer has reached its 'mark', each driver must finish the lap they are on (if you miss out by under a second of starting a new lap, tough cookies) and we all meet to gather Finishing times (accross the line) and Race distances. i'm pretty positive that's how it is in the WEC/ALMS as they're racing the clock as well

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 4CehZCuTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 1Im0ehJTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 AZBlrjnTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 SSaUnAU
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 KlHMZuJTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 1vuHXh0TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 FoUH4rWTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 13 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleaver Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 6:19

Fleaver wrote:I heard a rumor today, and I would like clarification. I heard that the GT cars will be changing for the final two races. Is this true? If so, that would be quite inconvenient as my team thoroughly tested all GT cars on all four tracks before deciding on our choice.

Anyone have an idea about this?

Fleaver

TORA Race Number : 123
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 6:51

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f158-msa-tora-endurance-championship-forza-4-xbox-360 Here it does say, for the Silverstone 12 hours at least, that they will be utililizing different cars to the previous 2 rounds. Don't know about the Nurburgring though
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 8:10

Fleaver wrote:
Fleaver wrote:I heard a rumor today, and I would like clarification. I heard that the GT cars will be changing for the final two races. Is this true? If so, that would be quite inconvenient as my team thoroughly tested all GT cars on all four tracks before deciding on our choice.

Anyone have an idea about this?

Le Mans will use the same car list with Porsche thrown in as DLC, Silverstone and N24 will use a different car list which we will give plenty of time for you all to test the cars available, most of the cars will be available in the GT3, TCC classes we already run.

Each event is unique, the series is not a championship.

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 9:13

Le mans is so far away Sad
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next