TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting

+7
Richy59
ATR DAN
CQR Rogue
CQR Vapor
HCR Karma
theboomeranga
solo flashbang
11 posters

Go down

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting Empty Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting

Post by solo flashbang Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:27

Team LMR want to shown our support and respect to all the people that knew the victims or are family to them. The tragedy last night was very bad. I just want to shown my support and respect.

Last edited by solo flashbang on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total
solo flashbang
solo flashbang

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-07-09

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jrjunkmanjd

Back to top Go down

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting Empty Re: Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting

Post by theboomeranga Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:46

What happened?
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting Empty Re: Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting

Post by solo flashbang Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:49

http://gma.yahoo.com/colorado-batman-movie-shooting-suspect-phd-student-085940589--abc-news-topstories.html

Twelve people were killed and 59 were injured in Aurora, Colo., during a sold-out midnight premier of the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" when 24-year-old James Holmes unloaded four weapons' full of ammunition into the unsuspecting crowd.

The number of casualties makes the incident the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.

Holmes, a graduate student at a nearby college with a clean arrest record, entered the movie auditorium wearing a ballistics helmet, bullet-proof vest, bullet-proof leggings, gas mask and gloves. He detonated multiple smoke bombs, and then began firing at viewers in the sold-out auditorium, police said today.

Bullets from the spree tore through the theater and into adjoining theaters, where at least one other person was struck and injured. Ten members of "The Dark Knight Rises" audience were killed in theater, while two others died later at area hospitals. Numerous patrons were in critical condition at six local hospitals, the Aurora police said this afternoon.

Holmes was apprehended within minutes of the 12:39 a.m. shooting at his car behind the theater, where police found him in full riot gear and carrying three weapons, including a AR-15 assault rifle, which can hold upwards of 100 rounds, a Remington 12 gauge shot gun, and a .40 Glock handgun. A fourth handgun was found in the vehicle. Agents from the federal bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms are tracing the weapons.

According to police sources, Holmes told the officers arresting him that he was "The Joker," referring to the villain in the second installment of the Batman movie trilogy, "The Dark Knight." He also warned police that he had booby-trapped his apartment, leading officers to evacuate the Aurora apartment building.

Police Chief Dan Oates said today that police and bomb squads have found a large number of explosive devices and trip wires at Holmes' apartment and have not yet decided how to proceed without setting off explosions.
solo flashbang
solo flashbang

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 0:34

My god. horrific

Cant even begin to imagine. At a loss for words with enough descriptive form to explain my horror in reading this.

My thoughts go to the lost ones and their familys. A black day.
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by solo flashbang Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:35

If you go to the link there is more about what happen. It was mess up. i cant believe this kind of stuff happen last night, there are people that story there story and what they saw. pale
solo flashbang
solo flashbang

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Vapor Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 5:04

S2M Gregbie wrote:

My thoughts go to the lost ones and their familys. A black day.

+1

May justice be swift.
CQR Vapor
CQR Vapor

TORA Race Number : 701
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 7:12

Very Sad shocked as well thoughts with family's Sad
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 9:51

What should have been a great evening has turned into a nightmare. Absolutely tragedy and my thoughts are with the family and friends of the victims. Sad Sad
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 12:20

It makes me sick, the guy is a psycho. According to the news he has rigged his house with traps so they can't get in. Most of the people who died were kids, its horrible that something like this is even contemplated.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 14:34

The guns laws in America seriously need to be reviewed. He should of never been allowed access to that weaponry. Thoughts with the victims & their families
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 5:53

There has been much talk of gun control the past few days in the wake of this horrific incident. Then there is the strong firearms lobbyists that point to the Constitutional right to bear arms.

Of course, I have a couple thoughts on that subject:

1) The nation's forefathers, when they wrote that law into the Constitution were thinking muskets, not semi-automatic weapons.

2) To keep gun owners happy, while hindering the ability to shoot hundreds of rounds in a few seconds' time, why not a hefty tax on ammunition? A ten dollar per round ammo tax would make a mass shooting of this nature a bit unaffordable for most folks.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by solo flashbang Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:42

Flyin Mikey J wrote:There has been much talk of gun control the past few days in the wake of this horrific incident. Then there is the strong firearms lobbyists that point to the Constitutional right to bear arms.

Of course, I have a couple thoughts on that subject:

1) The nation's forefathers, when they wrote that law into the Constitution were thinking muskets, not semi-automatic weapons.

2) To keep gun owners happy, while hindering the ability to shoot hundreds of rounds in a few seconds' time, why not a hefty tax on ammunition? A ten dollar per round ammo tax would make a mass shooting of this nature a bit unaffordable for most folks.

I mean if they do the tax like that. you have to think about the people that use them guns everyday. that has to buy ammo. It would be to much, i think they should only let people able to get one gun only. thats it.
only gun should be able is the handgun, thats it.

No ak, M16,Ar15, or anyting like that. It should be only 15 bullets in the clip, no more then that.
solo flashbang
solo flashbang

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 23:30

gun laws won't fix anything. but on the brighter side. Christian Bale pays a visit to those injured in Aurora.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31301174/detail.html
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:13

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/report-shooting-survivor-plans-sue-theater-203230634.html

The suit also targets Warner Brothers, blaming their movie's violence for inspiring Holmes. Also named in the suit: suspect James Holmes' doctors, if they exist, for hypothetically not monitoring his hypothetical mental condition adequately.

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims The Largest Mass Shooting 1310121676_angry_wrestler
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:00

I'm starting to think that guy and holmes are working together. Holmes being the fall guy.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by solo flashbang Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:49

i know, me to. i think the samething....
solo flashbang
solo flashbang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down