TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Your Gamertag Story

+42
CRA XenoMorph
Shrimp Tabasco
II AntR II
LMR Zakspeed
SorrySmithy
ProfMadFatStaxx
AMR of the Apex
Ax4x Chaddy
LastNewtStandin
HCR generaltso
F4H Carrera
TheAngryPudding
nickyf1
FSR Groves
ES5XB0Y
Matt
Hailfire97x
ATR DAN
xDEM0N L0RDx
Simon 0ne
MAJ0R LAZER
LMR Deftone MX
Texaspotatolord
Wooflers
Ax4x Bandit
Beanz
XPR Roadrunner
ShrinkingSteven
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
Ax4x Mikey J
Hainesy
F4H Bullet
CQR Rogue
LMR BlackHawk
Standaman94
Duke of Bruno
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Ax4x Kane
LMR DarthMario
KicksOnRoute66
theboomeranga
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Gamertag Story

Post by Standaman94 Fri 10 May 2013 - 19:48

If you see me looking in your window while you sleep, please don't call the Police Laughing
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 10 May 2013 - 19:51

Ah I know haughley well. Please don't stare in my window lol

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Fri 10 May 2013 - 21:03

When quite a few people joined F4H it seemed that we were all choosing car names or something similar, hence Carrera because of Porsche's.

As for the F4H bit, not sure how that got there?! Razz
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013 - 21:09

Could have easily chosen F4H Beetle, both mean the same thing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 10 May 2013 - 22:24

LMR DarthMario wrote:My Gamertag I use now was originally a Secondary account I created. Had already reached the max achievement score on TDU:1, and wanted to start from scratch w/o deleting saved game info. This Gamertag started out as rollin in a WRX, and that's where I met a bunch of guys from TDU:Central whom I've spend hours Crusing the island of Oahu with. When word came out that FM2 was coming out and info was being leaked on ForzaCentral, where some of the TDU:C guys frequent, I had been convinced to pick up FM2. Early on in FM2, joined a small tuner team or two. First being Team CD, changed Gamertag to CD 03WRXOwner, and then moved to DMR, which was where I later joined TORA, and some members here may still remember my gamertag at that time. DMR SWITCH. In 2009, when I bought my 09 STi, after I decided to leave DMR after no longer doing anything with the group, I had changed my gamertag to what it is today(Rollin InAn STi) in an attempt to relive the original Gamertag I created.

But now, this Gamertag has become my primary one, and the original one is barely ever used anymore. Razz

This needs updating. joined Trash in IRT, but now moved onto Le Mans Rennsport, so it's now LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 11 May 2013 - 0:05

Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 China-express-general-tsos-chicken

yep
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 11 May 2013 - 0:36

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:drool:
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013 - 1:23

Is that your stool sample for the doctor bud?
hehehehe Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 1:00

2 month bump jocolor
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 1:08

Mine is a combination

Love last man standing race events on PGR

Also last in line of 5 generations of Newton,
Me < Dad < Grandad < Great Grandad < Great Grandads Uncle

Hence im the LastNewtStandin Smile

Newton the 5th or Newton V just didn't sound right
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 12:51

Chaddy2K7>>>>ColinMcRae555>>>>FranchittiFan>>>>CQR Franchitti>>>>VAMR Wilson
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 13:13

lovely story Chaddy. Razz
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:53

This is probably a waste of your time, so ignore reading this at your persil, but I'll waste my time anyway telling it, it is a waste of time 12 years in the making.

The "AMR" part of my name is obvious, but it used to be "ADx" and this was another name I used to hide under to go on the internet, and part of another meaningless long winded story about how I used to have a Yamaha DJX keyboard...

Your Gamertag Story - Page 3 Yamaha%20DJX

...but when I used to visit forums like the one Motors TV had when they had the BTCC and DTM both live, the IBrutes forum, or the GeneRally track making forum, and also running on Live For Speed via the CTRA racing league, "ADx_Wales" was my ID. It was also my ID when I had dial-up internet via the Sega Dreamcast(!).

The "Garage" part of my name has come from my old yahoo messenger id "garageispants" in 2001 (because, lets face it, it always has been), but when I first used it for xbox live on the original xbox, I put caps for the start of each word, GarageIsPants.

The main problem was that an upper case I on the xbox looked a lot like a lower case L, so I was unfortunately called GARA-GELS-Pants by certain people, and it was too late to correct them, there was also "Garage Pants" by some people, which kinda made sense, if you're working in the garage you wear different trousers incase you get oil on them or something (:-S).

When my original xbox died on me in 2005 I was searching for a replacement but found a second hand xbox 360 in one of those cash-for-trash shops, my gamertag was able to cross over, but with slight issues, especially with Forza 2, I could not purchase any DLC or even obtain any MS Points. I was able to ignore the download trend on xbox for a certain time, but then it because a fundamental part of Forza, and also there were downloadble games being made that I really wanted to get, So the only way around this was to cancel my GarageIsPants account and start a new one.

So when my new xbox live account came into being, "ADx Garage" was the tag I chose. All of this happened well before I joined TORA.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfMadFatStaxx Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 16:31

Alright, some of you may have been wondering, so here goes. In 2006 I was enlisted in the US Navy. Not the most fun one could have, but I did get to work on radar-based weapon systems and circle the globe and that's pretty bad-a$$. The real downside here is that i spent the better part of 4 years out on the ocean (kinda like the klink, only less sodomy) One unfortunate byproduct of being out to sea is, there is no where to spend the money you earn. I mean, you try your best to live it up in foreign ports, but the money piles up regardless. (especially if there isn't a woman attached to the bank account back home!!)
So, here I am one day, checking my funds via the internetz and Ive got all my account info up on the screen.....checking, savings, MMA's...all that; and i needed something from berthing (basically i stash random/important stuff in my bed) so I leave the room, with my accounts still pulled up. Upon my return, there was like 4 or 5 people (whom i know and trust) staring at my accounts, mouths agape. Without hesitation, I asked if they were impressed with my ability to create "Mad Fat Stacks of cash" for which i had, in fact, procured a "Doctorate".

So, if you would, call me Professor. or Staxx. either way.
ProfMadFatStaxx
ProfMadFatStaxx

TORA Race Number : 933
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 16:36

Raving Seth >>>> Listen2deMonkey >>>> BDR Smithy >>>> BG Smithy
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:14

I REALLY like Wolfgang Gartner so I took it from there Razz 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 18:09

Mine is boring. BG because I'm in British Gamers. MGroves as that's my name. I feel inadequate

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by II AntR II Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 3:46

Mine is quite boring too. AntR stand for my name. And the IIs exist because my brother, when he created my account, told me that they made me look like a Pro. Embarassed 

Don´t blame me. I was 14 when he created it.
II AntR II
II AntR II

TORA Race Number : 870
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfMadFatStaxx Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 3:59

Fake it till you make it!!
ProfMadFatStaxx
ProfMadFatStaxx

TORA Race Number : 933
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 4:41

ProfMadFatStaxx wrote:Alright, some of you may have been wondering, so here goes. In 2006 I was enlisted in the US Navy. Not the most fun one could have, but I did get to work on radar-based weapon systems and circle the globe and that's pretty bad-a$$. The real downside here is that i spent the better part of 4 years out on the ocean (kinda like the klink, only less sodomy) One unfortunate byproduct of being out to sea is, there is no where to spend the money you earn. I mean, you try your best to live it up in foreign ports, but the money piles up regardless. (especially if there isn't a woman attached to the bank account back home!!)
So, here I am one day, checking my funds via the internetz and Ive got all my account info up on the screen.....checking, savings, MMA's...all that; and i needed something from berthing (basically i stash random/important stuff in my bed) so I leave the room, with my accounts still pulled up. Upon my return, there was like 4 or 5 people (whom i know and trust) staring at my accounts, mouths agape. Without hesitation, I asked if they were impressed with my ability to create "Mad Fat Stacks of cash" for which i had, in fact, procured a "Doctorate".

So, if you would, call me Professor. or Staxx. either way.
actually one of my favourites! from the ones i remember it would be between yours and Bruno's!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimp Tabasco Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 8:18

I simply love a shrimp cocktail with a lot of tabasco. So, Shrimp Tabasco Smile

Shrimp Tabasco

TORA Race Number : 121
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 8:36

Mine is also a combination, it's quite simple...

I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and The Matrix..  

And if you combine Morpheus and Darth Vader you get Morphader    Cool Smile
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PRT RaCeR Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 10:20

Hi all ,my gamertag its pretty obious but still i would like to explain RaCeR comes from what i am in real life Twisted Evil  i always been a petrol head since kid, loving cars, reading specs,good bits,bad bits about them etc, all started when my dad teach me how to drive when i was around 12 years old, i made 18, got my licence and started to meet older mate at local street racing spots with my mums 70bhp car,we used to race at night on a small mountain around 4 miles long, uphill turn around and downhill, winner comes first lol, i had some really good wins agaisnt older boys with better cars Laughing  when i was around 25 got a renault 21 turbo modded to 395bhp FWD and did drag race for a while, at same time was my daily runner and loved to kiss some ass agaisnt posh school boys! One of them got really embarased in front of his girlfriend as he had a porche Hilarious  now im in uk, best excitind race till date: London A40 west/east, i had an BMW E36 Alpina B3 3.2 , agaisnt a posh nice middle age man on a Ferrari 599GTO cabrio, i was fast slidind tru the traffic along the 3 lanes, but soon as we got free space that Ferrari just took off lol!  amazing GTO and driver that bother to wait for me just to give a thumbs up for the mutual fun, really rare someone posh from london to do that!!! Today one if my cars got a full adjustable coilovers kit, i can set Camber and Toe, brake bias valve so i can set my own braking %, semi slick tyres ,and where i go, still runing strong and having a good laught with my mates around roundabout sections and 60mph bends, underpower but with great corner ability and braking still make me a winner sometimes Cool .

RaCeR = no matter if you win or loose, from thoes few minutes or less i feel free to do what i love to do Twisted Evil 

And no betting boys, i always race for fun ! Thats the RaCeR spirit , i race anything agaisnt anyone and finish at any position and end up with the same quality SMILE lol!

PRT RaCeR

TORA Race Number : 832
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 10:46

PRT RaCeR wrote:Hi all ,my gamertag its pretty obious but still i would like to explain RaCeR comes from what i am in real life Twisted Evil  i always been a petrol head since kid, loving cars, reading specs,good bits,bad bits about them etc, all started when my dad teach me how to drive when i was around 12 years old, i made 18, got my licence and started to meet older mate at local street racing spots with my mums 70bhp car,we used to race at night on a small mountain around 4 miles long, uphill turn around and downhill, winner comes first lol, i had some really good wins agaisnt older boys with better cars Laughing  when i was around 25 got a renault 21 turbo modded to 395bhp FWD and did drag race for a while, at same time was my daily runner and loved to kiss some ass agaisnt posh school boys! One of them got really embarased in front of his girlfriend as he had a porche Hilarious  now im in uk, best excitind race till date: London A40 west/east, i had an BMW E36 Alpina B3 3.2 , agaisnt a posh nice middle age man on a Ferrari 599GTO cabrio, i was fast slidind tru the traffic along the 3 lanes, but soon as we got free space that Ferrari just took off lol!  amazing GTO and driver that bother to wait for me just to give a thumbs up for the mutual fun, really rare someone posh from london to do that!!! Today one if my cars got a full adjustable coilovers kit, i can set Camber and Toe, brake bias valve so i can set my own braking %, semi slick tyres ,and where i go, still runing strong and having a good laught with my mates around roundabout sections and 60mph bends, underpower but with great corner ability and braking still make me a winner sometimes Cool .

RaCeR = no matter if you win or loose, from thoes few minutes or less i feel free to do what i love to do Twisted Evil 

And no betting boys, i always race for fun ! Thats the RaCeR spirit , i race anything agaisnt anyone and finish at any position and end up with the same quality SMILE lol!
Similar to what Clarkson said on Top Gear last season about the GT86- "He who is last will be sideways and smiling"
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 12:22

My gamertag

Its my name, first initial and surname.