TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT

+105
RSR Trooper
neX JBoys
Duke of Bruno
BG Scarlett
maneatingbrick
Dantastic
ART Carrera
EZT Challenger
silentalarm42
Modafaya
SECR Marko1100
VVV GunDaM
jd896
Ianmr
Styges
MrRaZzT
Hailfire97x
CD 195
BAM Python
starz36
HLR Guru
CQR Rogue
Hainesy
CAPTAIN CHEDDAH
F4H Music Man
LAPI74
Driftollie
SlowSoldHisSoul
Noland35F
Radiation Louis
CQR Shifty
CQR D4N13L
SandstormGeorge
CQR Deuce
TPR b0x
Shaunnnnnnnnn
CQR Cobblepop
F4H Carrera
xI ROSS 86 Ix
The Posimosh
MGR Jamesd49
ATP Ginge
SilvRsteeD
F4H mikem
AdamWatson99
RumbleBee 392
R!CARDOUK
ATP Flying Ace
garyp3398
Ax4x Kane
CRA XenoMorph
F4H Bullet
drwfan99
big dj210
IBlueIJaBBRexI
Markius Fox
tsaFooT
Amarth
BalmierPie671
CRA Leceur
ATP Wheelwash
Beanz
F4H Q Bert
XPR Roadrunner
Ax4x Cowboy
PROD DTechR
LMR BlackHawk
x Gashi x
F4H bandicoot
TfR Milton
LMR Zakspeed
ATP STEAMY
BDR Blackbird
ElderadoLXXXII
Red Dirt Bandit
Ax4x Bandit
BG Wumba
TMG Lapierre 7x
RW26 BLAZE
CredibleWizard
TG Axiom
Wooflers
wood53y
SorrySmithy
SnippetyOggy86
WhiteShark NL
DemonChild147
EMW Raul
Standaman94
BG Wingnut396
CQR HABURi
Matt
CreamyTastey
Morne in Glory
ShrinkingSteven
EMW Takum1
LMR DarthMario
LastNewtStandin
ll Taku ll
Ax4x Chaddy
Racert46
HCR generaltso
CQR Aero
Adder 020
Biggsy tv
109 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT

Post by CQR Deuce Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 3:33

IRT DarthMario wrote:i ended up tagging the far-wall on the 'Drag-straight' in both Qually and the Race. but accrued more damage during qually then i did in the race. after the contact with Deuce VR's nissan (sorry again mate), the following lap i tagged that wall adding another 7% side aero damage. and just that 14% side aero damage took away 4mph on the oval, and roughly 2mph in the infield. couldn't keep up with Rob (Soundwave) and his SLS after that

No worries bud, I misjudged how fast you were gaining on me and thought I would be up on the banking before you got to me. Wink Cheers
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 4:25

Sucks that nearly half the SRT squad either lagged out or crashed out. We knew this track was going to be a low point in the series....but what a low point it was Sad

on the other hand....Very pleased with the Loewenbraeu squad 7th in team standings! AWESOME WORK GUYS!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Axiom Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 4:33

VVV Takumi wrote:Mint racing tonight guys Laughing

bounce
TG Axiom
TG Axiom

TORA Race Number : 321
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 4:36

XPR Roadrunner wrote:Sucks that nearly half the SRT squad either lagged out or crashed out. We knew this track was going to be a low point in the series....but what a low point it was Sad

on the other hand....Very pleased with the Loewenbraeu squad 7th in team standings! AWESOME WORK GUYS!
CRA had the same problem, had so many drivers start, yet so little finish, engine problems were a big one this week for a lot of people.

@VVV Takumi, very good racing, very consistant and very close finish, loved watching
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 6:05

I say it again, brilliant idea race with drag tyres.
I have tested and tuned a lot on sunset, looking at tyre damage, wrote it all down.
Resulting in 9th place with this field....I am very happy.
I took al slow start and let almost everybody pass in the second lap.
After the 3rd lap the race begun....
Most epic moment in the race for me was the battle between bandicoot and ross when they went side to side on the oval and me close by.I had a tune with wing completely down on the SLS so I passed them both on the straight and after the fast right hander a defensive line to keep position.
Didnt gain really positions with the pitstops, but my strategy worke out fine.
At almost 3/4 of the race I got to smitty but after a mistake from me I hit the walland with the damage I could not attack anymore.

Tora organisers and hosts, fantastic organising of this first race. Not a lot of delay. Just perfect!
I had a lovely evening, I was before the event already real excited and after the race I still was.

Thank you!

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tsaFooT Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 6:54

CRA Adder wrote:Tora organisers and hosts, fantastic organising of this first race. Not a lot of delay. Just perfect!
I had a lovely evening, I was before the event already real excited and after the race I still was. Thank you!
+1

Great racing last evening in B lobby. After good start and nice battles with ROSS I managed to get in 3rd position. But I lost it again, because I made my first pitstop too late. Then the bad moment happened, I took an infield curb too hard and spun. Luckily Adder behind me could manage to avoid me. Had a little damage but pace was still good after that. Then I was close to Bandicoot when he hit the tire wall and spun in the kink. I tried to avoid his car, but this sent me in the wall. 50% areo damage all around and 45 minutes to go. I was loosing 3 seconds per lap and with weared tires it was really bad. This was my hardest endurance stint ever, the last 20 minutes my fingers were hurting more and more. Considering the problems I'm quite happy with the result.
tsaFooT
tsaFooT

TORA Race Number : 32
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Posimosh Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 8:57

Sorry if I'm missing something, but I seriously never got an invite for the race earlier today... I'm not complaining but I wanted to make sure I'm stil dialed in for future events including the sprint race next weekend...
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:10

VVV Amarth wrote:Apology accepted Wumba (i got your message), but please be more careful in the future, especially on the first lap of an endurance race.

How come i was missing from the lobby A livestream? But i was obviously in the race scratch

Hmmmmm for some odd reason your car didnt load on the stream very very odd it was speculated a ghost car had taken over!! lol
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:14

posixmosh wrote:Sorry if I'm missing something, but I seriously never got an invite for the race earlier today... I'm not complaining but I wanted to make sure I'm stil dialed in for future events including the sprint race next weekend...

Sorry to hear that. You should be all good. I'll check all the gamertags etc later to make sure we're set for Catalunya.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:15

Car felt brill. Such a shame the race lasted just three corners for me. I'm mega proud of the guys getting a podium for Aston though. First team one since something like August 2011!
All I can say is bring on Spain, I'm up for this!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:24

Terrible race for me, two big spins on not that work tires and a tap on lap 2 ruined my chances of running well.

Had a good battle with BG smithy(I think), but I'd lost speed on the straight and he undercut me with the pitstops.
Also had an excellent little fight with Ross and one of the CRA guys, with positions being gained and taken at most corners for a lap or so.

Look forward to the next round, hopefully it is kinder to me.
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:28

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Its a shame that there are some people results missing from Live Timing, can you please send in your results to CQR Aero so he can get the results 100% right

Missing currently is

XXX Skyrocket (complete but no results - Couldnt hear mic)
Duke of Bruno (DNF - Distance unknown)
STR Wolfgang (DNF - Distance unknown)
maneatingbrick (DNF - Distance unknown)
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:30

Good race, felt longer than any race I've ever done before Razz The tires really drag the car down when you get to about 80%... I was running at 100% about 15 mins before the end, I decided to pit and catch up the lost time with fresh tires Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 9:53

I dont know were I saved time with a 4 stopper or lost time, I crossed the line for another lap with 1 second left, but that lap on 90% trye wear was just killer! I was quicker than ONR but the tyres went with 3 laps to go so almost got 5th!

Was with Shifty until he lagged out, that was a great shame for the team but congrats to Daniel, Takumi & Box, cant believe I finished on the same lap as yous!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 10:09

Ive just noticed Claim is ahead of both flawluzz and I in the standings but im sure only the drivers in A lobby did 189 miles when I looked at LT last night.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 10:15

maybe a correction because of the very slow warm up in lobby B?

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 10:33

Hi Chaddy

If you look at the far left side of the page that is what the results were before the start time adjustments, so they started later and would have got an extra lap in if all started at the same time.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 10:38

eh? im dead confused lol well if im 7th im 7th just really could of sworen i was 6th last night.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 10:50

ok lets say your lobby started at 1.54 but b lobby started at 2.16, that is 22seconds after A lobby, now add the 4 seconds for the lobby split so 18 seconds behind you, if they crossed the line at 1.45.10 they would have got an extra lap in if both lobbies started at the same time of 1.54 for A and 1.58 for B lobby.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 11:06

You did well chad mate nice to see you up there with the big boys....I had a nightmare I had to run around for over an hour with 100% aero damage it was hard work but well done to all the lads can't wait till catalunya
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Posimosh Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 11:07

CQR Aero wrote:
posixmosh wrote:Sorry if I'm missing something, but I seriously never got an invite for the race earlier today... I'm not complaining but I wanted to make sure I'm stil dialed in for future events including the sprint race next weekend...

Sorry to hear that. You should be all good. I'll check all the gamertags etc later to make sure we're set for Catalunya.
Thanks dude... Much appreciated... Just wanted to let you know I did, in fact approve the friend request from MSA TORA GT *Whatever it was* When I first got on Sunday, If you would like I can get the exact GT. Also I really want to emphasize that I am NOT complaining, I know it must have been hectic today. I just want to make sure we are all good for the next meeting. Thanks for doing all this! See you on track MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 1 - Sunset Peninsula - January 20th 7PM GMT  - Page 11 811500621
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 11:25

Posimosh did you have your old gamertage or your new 1 last night?

if you had your old 1 you informed today of your new 1 so lobby hosts must of invited your old gamertag
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:29

ok I'm slowly understanding it now thanks Jamie I was'nt very bright at school lol I was very lucky to get another lap last night as I crossed the line at 5.01!!!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:31

Matt wrote:Car felt brill. Such a shame the race lasted just three corners for me. I'm mega proud of the guys getting a podium for Aston though. First team one since something like August 2011!

I'll pass that on to the guys, I know a lot of hard work went into the Aston testing and tuning so they'll be very pleased to hear that Smile

That was a superb first race, such a high quality field and the racing was fantastic - I had a great spectators view of it from my GT4 car, every 9 or 10 laps I'd get lapped and see who was where, what the gaps were, was fascinating to see the race develop and the strategies converge. Really looking forward to the next one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:38

Yeah the Aston was crazy good, I cant believe how close I was lap time wise with Daniel and Shifty!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next