TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+90
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
ATP Ginge
Joito04
SVR Yamagura
LMR Zakspeed
BG Wingnut396
EMW Takum1
ATP Flying Ace
XPR Clutch
ART Carrera
F4H Stingray
Red Dirt Bandit
KickRocks29
Modafaya
Dav of Krypton
Morne in Glory
CredibleWizard
danfay12
Mandown46
ATP Rage
ATR DAN
Brenwalsh
CQR Shifty
TLR Scrublord
xVampirAx
Markius Fox
Racing Dk
RW26 BLAZE
Velox Midget
F4H Hakkinen
BG Scarlett
JerseyboySS
BG Wumba
ll Taku ll
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Aero
Peader24
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Carrera
CQR NEON
Duke of Bruno
Diablo 29x
Euphoric Blaze
HCR ChicaiN
SnippetyOggy86
The Posimosh
PURE IMPERIUM
XPR Dwarf
MOPAR001
exp1osive sam
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Texaspotatolord
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Kane
MT2 Levin
SCR3WUGUYZ
HCR Motorhead
CreamyTastey
LMR DarthMario
Koenigsegg R
WhiteShark NL
XXX Skyrocket
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Standaman94
tsaFooT
CQR Vapor
Ax4x Chaddy
Matt
CQR D4N13L
F4H bandicoot
Adder 020
theboomeranga
MAK42
AdamWatson99
ShrinkingSteven
LMR BlackHawk
HCR generaltso
CQR Rogue
Racert46
Richy59
LastNewtStandin
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
XPR Roadrunner
Hailfire97x
94 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:24

Knob Laggy wrote:
Matt wrote:I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums. Our guys stayed out of trouble and controversy throughout the race and deserve better than this. Shame on people for page after page of accusations and finger pointing. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. Not pleased.

Hollow podiums ? Our team were perfect until the final stint when our car was trashed by no fault of our own. Yet its a hollow podium ? Your now being pathetic just because you didn't get a podium. Put your toys back in your pram please.

Shame stuff like that is being said, I know for certain that I put in 200% to get where I did and Im sure it's the same for Laggy's team. Neither the BMW or Jag in B lobby never even touched another car (excluding the lag smash) and yet we don't deserve it?
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:26

I did tap you after getting pushed off the track. 6% side aero isn't worth mentioning though.

The racing between our teams was fantastic.

Last edited by Texaspotatolord on Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:28; edited 1 time in total

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:28

I Pushed you off the track ? Surprised
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:30

No, Going into turn one a LMP committed to the inside lane and I hadn't noticed till I started turning in, so I had to back way off to avoid a crash. I tapped you trying to get my car back under control.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:33

Oooo I think I remember them 10 hours kind of merged together in that case no major damage or collisions occured Great racing never the less Very Happy
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:33

great effort from the TORA staff, no issues for me or my team mate, all clean racing - lumpi wee did fall foul of one lag incident, but these things happen

think the new system for distance measuring is much fairer, my only negative feedback would be that the lobby hosts should know 100% what they are doing with regard to grid setup and recording data - other racers shouldn't be correcting them

overall pleased with where we finished, the lambo was never going to have the legs to win here, although we could have been a bit closer - i'll blame my own talent for that one!!

just wish i'd read up more on the rules for le man as the lambo will be an utter waste of 24 hours
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:54

AndyT306 wrote:great effort from the TORA staff, no issues for me or my team mate, all clean racing - lumpi wee did fall foul of one lag incident, but these things happen

think the new system for distance measuring is much fairer, my only negative feedback would be that the lobby hosts should know 100% what they are doing with regard to grid setup and recording data - other racers shouldn't be correcting them

overall pleased with where we finished, the lambo was never going to have the legs to win here, although we could have been a bit closer - i'll blame my own talent for that one!!

just wish i'd read up more on the rules for le man as the lambo will be an utter waste of 24 hours

As quickly as the sign ups went, be happy you got a GTE car Wink

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:56

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
AndyT306 wrote:great effort from the TORA staff, no issues for me or my team mate, all clean racing - lumpi wee did fall foul of one lag incident, but these things happen

As quickly as the sign ups went, be happy you got a GTE car Wink

unfortunately i acted like a woman and picked the one i liked the look of Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:43

Knob Laggy wrote:
Matt wrote:I hope the teams enjoy their hollow podiums. Our guys stayed out of trouble and controversy throughout the race and deserve better than this. Shame on people for page after page of accusations and finger pointing. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. Not pleased.

Hollow podiums ? Our team were perfect until the final stint when our car was trashed by no fault of our own. Yet its a hollow podium ? Your now being pathetic just because you didn't get a podium. Put your toys back in your pram please.

I this has been took out of context and I in no way think it was aimed at you guys....there was a comment about us having a hollow podium and it got our teams back up as the final results hadnt been released.
So lets just draw a line under it and good luck with le mans fellas .
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:47

Mourne Identity wrote:
Knob Laggy wrote:

I this has been took out of context and I in no way think it was aimed at you guys....there was a comment about us having a hollow podium and it got our teams back up as the final results hadnt been released.
So lets just draw a line under it and good luck with le mans fellas .

ahh its cushty. I apologise, i thought it was aimed towards us and other teams.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:49

If this was interpreted the wrong way I do apologise I just didn't want all our the hard work to appear as if we didn't deserve, no hard feelings! Cheers
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:50

Hey Duncan, I got to watch the footage from the 2nd stint yesterday, and my pass on f4h Stuttgart reminded me of my pass on you in my first ever TORA race in the GT's at Mugello. I'm sure you remember that one. Wink latched onto the back bumper waiting for a mistake.

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 4CehZCuTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 1Im0ehJTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 AZBlrjnTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 SSaUnAU
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 KlHMZuJTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 1vuHXh0TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 FoUH4rWTORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 33 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:20

would like to again thank the TORAlive crew for letting me the booth with them for this race, it was the best part of day, as after that stint 4, my stomach started turning again from flu, and I couldn't race in the last stint. BloodYCain took over for me.

Onwards to Le Mans!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33