TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+90
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
ATP Ginge
Joito04
SVR Yamagura
LMR Zakspeed
BG Wingnut396
EMW Takum1
ATP Flying Ace
XPR Clutch
ART Carrera
F4H Stingray
Red Dirt Bandit
KickRocks29
Modafaya
Dav of Krypton
Morne in Glory
CredibleWizard
danfay12
Mandown46
ATP Rage
ATR DAN
Brenwalsh
CQR Shifty
TLR Scrublord
xVampirAx
Markius Fox
Racing Dk
RW26 BLAZE
Velox Midget
F4H Hakkinen
BG Scarlett
JerseyboySS
BG Wumba
ll Taku ll
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Aero
Peader24
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Carrera
CQR NEON
Duke of Bruno
Diablo 29x
Euphoric Blaze
HCR ChicaiN
SnippetyOggy86
The Posimosh
PURE IMPERIUM
XPR Dwarf
MOPAR001
exp1osive sam
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Texaspotatolord
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Kane
MT2 Levin
SCR3WUGUYZ
HCR Motorhead
CreamyTastey
LMR DarthMario
Koenigsegg R
WhiteShark NL
XXX Skyrocket
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Standaman94
tsaFooT
CQR Vapor
Ax4x Chaddy
Matt
CQR D4N13L
F4H bandicoot
Adder 020
theboomeranga
MAK42
AdamWatson99
ShrinkingSteven
LMR BlackHawk
HCR generaltso
CQR Rogue
Racert46
Richy59
LastNewtStandin
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
XPR Roadrunner
Hailfire97x
94 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:18

cheers mate i just hope this gets sorted because i wouldnt like to be called a cheat and taking a "hollow podium" in fact i was happy that we even got to 4th place and was over the moon when i was told we might have 2nd
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:20

CRA Racert wrote:I want to thank the TORA staff for running this event. I also need to give respect to all the drivers in my stints in B lobby for some great clean racing. The LMP1 were very respectfull in there overtakes on the GT cars. In the end it paid off for multiple teams if you look at the final standings.

Cheers dude Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:23

Modafaya wrote:
Texaspotatolord wrote:
Knob Laggy wrote:Does anybody have the replay from Lobby B's final stint ?
One that goes past ten minutes preferably.

And yet u know exactly that your teammate was not to be blamed. Lol , i betcha none of us can watch the replay, mine is stuck after half an hour.
Excuse me. But where did I say I knew exactly what happened? You must know more about what I typed than I do, because I recall saying he had destroyed rear aero so didn't exactly have a stable car. Anyone else miss this line where I commented on the exact situation? From the sound of it you cut in front of him and under acceleration he hit you. That's all I know.

Your car had a massive advantage, especially in that corner, use it.

In the end it was 10 hours of racing and we can't all be perfect. Spectate our car for a bit and still tell me everyone else was pretty and clean.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:27

CRA Racert wrote:I want to thank the TORA staff for running this event. I also need to give respect to all the drivers in my stints in B lobby for some great clean racing. The LMP1 were very respectfull in there overtakes on the GT cars. In the end it paid off for multiple teams if you look at the final standings.

+1 it was very clean in the two stints i was involved with
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:31

Does anyone have Lobby C replays?
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:33

+1
I also have to give credit to you guys racing in the GT cars as well. The communication between us was really good and it made our jobs of trying to lap you really easy. So many thanks to everyone in Lobby B. We proved how it should be done when it comes to lapping traffic.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:37

I have been given the correct mileage from Stint 5 in Lobby B, it was inputted wrong. I have also sorted out the CQR car from Stint 2 Lobby C. I would like CQR Aero to have a final look over the results, but for now here is the current unofficial TORA Sebring 12 Hours 2013 Results.

Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:39

Mourne Identity wrote:cheers mate i just hope this gets sorted because i wouldnt like to be called a cheat and taking a "hollow podium" in fact i was happy that we even got to 4th place and was over the moon when i was told we might have 2nd

Not sure people would think you are a cheat mate, think it was an honest question is all.. Like people have said, it's taken an awful lot of organising, and it was new format. I think it's more to do with getting things right than calling anybody a cheat.

Raced in the lobby with you on stint 5 and you seem like a great bloke, and have nothing but compliments for how you drove around my car. Same can be said of all lobby B racers in my opinion. Especially LMR Deftone, he must have passed me 15 times each race I was in lol!

I also am quite new too, and was just happy to see I was in the top 5-6 cars with one stint left so was ecstatic when we finished 3rd!
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:40

IRT DarthMario wrote: Cheers Cheers Cheers

now i'm thirsty, hmmm
Thirsty ??? Your normally hungry well that bloody zombie is lmao
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:50

CRA Elijah wrote:
Mourne Identity wrote:cheers mate i just hope this gets sorted because i wouldnt like to be called a cheat and taking a "hollow podium" in fact i was happy that we even got to 4th place and was over the moon when i was told we might have 2nd

Not sure people would think you are a cheat mate, think it was an honest question is all.. Like people have said, it's taken an awful lot of organising, and it was new format. I think it's more to do with getting things right than calling anybody a cheat.

Raced in the lobby with you on stint 5 and you seem like a great bloke, and have nothing but compliments for how you drove around my car. Same can be said of all lobby B racers in my opinion. Especially LMR Deftone, he must have passed me 15 times each race I was in lol!

I also am quite new too, and was just happy to see I was in the top 5-6 cars with one stint left so was ecstatic when we finished 3rd!

Cheers mate and well done Very Happy
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:53

1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st

1st and 6th for our teams in GTE class. !!!!
A huge well done to XBR Maddog and XBR Eggy (XBR & XPLR Collaboration),,,Maddog,,u drove for 10 hours sir,,thats just scary!! Shocked ) , and eggy,,great pace chief!!!well done on bringing home the Number 1 slot. Top job guys, we cant ask any better. Cheers 1st

And congratulations to AndyT306 and a huge thank you and well done to Lumpi Wee on their 6th position. A very strong permormance and did us proud. Cheers To Lumpi as well for taking my seat due to injury at the last call. Your a gent!

I watched a bit of the streaming,,,huge respect to all involved in these events,,the work that goes on by many to put this event together, regardless of whatever problems may occur, are gratefully received by your community,,take a bow chaps. Bravo the staff cheers

Greg Smile
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:55

4th place well happy with that for our very first P1 race!! Roll on Le Mans Very Happy
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Drake Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:56

I would like to say thank you to all those in Lobby A stints 1 and 2, and the TORA staff for putting on this event. I do hope I never impacted anyone's race negatively, and if I did, I do apologize it was not my intent.

A bit disappointed with our finishing result. To be honest, for HR Aces Wild anything besides first would be considered a missed opportunity, and to have it be crushed by a lag out is second only to being hit in the worst ways to lose. Don't get me wrong though, it was definitely a lot of fun and I can't wait for Le Mans. I hope everyone is going to bring their 'A' game and leave their jitters off the track. [Read: HR Aces Wild is looking for a 4th driver for Le Mans, preferably British, for ease of stints.]

I would suggest all those that are new to LMPs or multi-class racing to not focus solely on how fast they are, but to also practice driving in someone else's draft. Don't follow too closely unless you can truly trust the person in front of you to not do anything unpredictable. If anything, while under braking pull out slightly from the person's draft or just back off and try to come with a run to attempt a pass.

Sorry if I started to ramble there, trying to gather all my thoughts after reading through some 30 pages of forums. lol

F4H Drake
F4H Drake

TORA Race Number : 23
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:06

Richy59 wrote:I have been given the correct mileage from Stint 5 in Lobby B, it was inputted wrong. I have also sorted out the CQR car from Stint 2 Lobby C. I would like CQR Aero to have a final look over the results, but for now here is the current unofficial TORA Sebring 12 Hours 2013 Results.

13th overall on a 2 man team not bad work by some new guys Very Happy
Coming with a faster car for Le Mans and with more drivers afro
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:10

1st

That is unbelievable after a lot of work and guts. There was a lot of "For f**ks sake" in party chats pre-race lol! .

It was a great race but can't take anything away from the other teams. Not sure about previous years but this year's competition was intense and certainly a good benchmark for future years for us. It was a great induction into TORA and thanks for the hospitality!

Roll on Le Mans!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:11

This is how I reacted just when the tables were updated! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by ATR DAN on Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:16; edited 1 time in total
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:12

2nd in GTE, Well done to Texaspotatolord and Velox Midget for putting in the hard work.

Plus a special mention to XBR Mad Dog, Great racing with you mate and Congratulations on the win.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:22

Yes, whomever is griping about people being a hazard running multiple stints need only to look at the beast known as XBR Mad Dog winning while doing 5 of 6 stints in a car that wasn't exactly the fastest here either.

Great job man. Impressive.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:25

True Worm, raced with him (i use that word loosely lol)and he was on fire.. The whole race, every stint it seemed.. Fully deserved win mate Cheers
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:39

Well done to the Class winners.

Very happy with the result 16th in class. Mark (Gunnerman1100) doing a epic job for his first ever TEC racing dealing with the pressue and taking the start and the next stint.
Sadly the car ran into electrical issues midway though stint two ,a top 10 or higher finish for sure if it didnt happen, but thats just racing.

Thank you to all in my Lobby while I hosted you made my job so easy and it was a good laugh in some points hardy any damage and awesome racing.

Massive thank you to the Staff who orginised this and all who was streaming.
Cant wait untill Lemans its going to be epic. Cheers
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Velox Midget Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:53

I cannot believe how clean, stupidly fast and respectful Mad Dog was after 10 hours of racing. I take my hat off to him, he was on fire. A well-deserved win to the XBR Jag.
Congratulations to Team Jeremy Kyle, daytime TV wins again I see! Top Gear Winter Olympics all over again.
Congratulations to every other team who snagged a podium and to everyone else who raced.
Cheers to the Officials, lobby hosts, other teams and to Knob and Texas for trusting me with the car AND letting me paint the bugger!

2nd Very Happy
Many fistpumps have occurred
Velox Midget
Velox Midget

TORA Race Number : 434
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:56

Midgetexpress wrote:I cannot believe how clean, stupidly fast and respectful Mad Dog was after 10 hours of racing. I take my hat off to him, he was on fire. A well-deserved win to the XBR Jag.
Congratulations to Team Jeremy Kyle, daytime TV wins again I see! Top Gear Winter Olympics all over again.
+1 Both the XBR drivers were incredibly clean. I could have been taken out a lot of times on the last turn by Eggy were he not a fantastic driver. Same with Mad Dog.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:10

HMR Motorhead wrote: 1st

That is unbelievable after a lot of work and guts. There was a lot of "For f**ks sake" in party chats pre-race lol! .

It was a great race but can't take anything away from the other teams. Not sure about previous years but this year's competition was intense and certainly a good benchmark for future years for us. It was a great induction into TORA and thanks for the hospitality!

Roll on Le Mans!

Congrats Lad Cheers
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:14

Kudos to the GT cars in Lobby A, brilliant driving in the stints I did, didn't have a crap my pants moment when passing. Communication was excellent.

Congrats to the XBR Jag for the win and The Sweeney in second! What a result for them both. Seems like a lot of newer faces are getting up there which means the competition keeps getting hotter!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:37

BG Wingnut396 wrote:
IRT DarthMario wrote: Cheers Cheers Cheers

now i'm thirsty, hmmm
Thirsty ??? Your normally hungry well that bloody zombie is lmao

more of that where it came from for Friday mate. Wink

MKR to qualify 5th in GTE (4th after Rebellion withdrew), to wind up with damage to the Corvette not from our own doing, to still battle hard to finish 5th in GTE. Happy with that. well done to the XBR boys for hauling the Mayo.

Roll On Le Mans!!
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next