TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

+105
agnus rules
PRT DemoN
LMR Agera
A Subway Cookie
ONR KennyKen
LMP Phantom
paul299
rainonef1
MrRaZzT
S1lentRaven.
CD 195
Turbo Power 77
F4H Button
AMS MeaD 212
LSR SCHIWO
Euphoric Blaze
SFM Benedict
Noland35F
AdamWatson99
xVampirAx
Aero180
HCR Karma
AAR ABEnstein
CRA XenoMorph
TG Wormburner
Lunchbox PUNX
Ax4x Mikey J
BalmierPie671
insanity nl
drsanya
Racing Dk
P Friks
Morne in Glory
ATR DAN
IRT YT RICE
WhoIsJohn117
TheAngryPudding
SorrySmithy
lfcnicklfc
BAM Python
Dragonsyoung
CRA Project182R
BG Wingnut396
JVz
II AntR II
F4H Drake
TLR Scrublord
Diablo 29x
Radiation Louis
AndyT306
Om3ga73
LMR DarthMario
HCR Motorhead
ShrinkingSteven
CreamyTastey
SVR Yamagura
The Posimosh
LMP Dragon
RW26 BLAZE
LastNewtStandin
Amarth
CQR Aero
Ax4x Bandit
HCR generaltso
MOPAR001
Mandown46
ll Taku ll
CQR HABURi
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Deftone MX
Koenigsegg R
JOSHSIGGY
MoreRandomThan
RumbleBee 392
JAMIE ANDERS0N
TweekPunx
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR Bellmond
Kurzheck
CQR Myles
LMR Sahara
F4H Bullet
Colonal Keidec
Standaman94
Matt
Texaspotatolord
DeweyTee
F4H Lotterer
Demo Marksman
Ax4x Kane
FSR Groves
MotoYeti
BG Wumba
Hainesy
F4H bandicoot
Shaunnnnnnnnn
Wooflers
VVV GunDaM
henkymetcola
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
xDEM0N L0RDx
Adder 020
theboomeranga
Richy59
109 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by henkymetcola Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 13:30

I thought not that much people would like to drive the LMPC class haha Wink
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 13:45

Love lmpc!!! Been waiting to race it for a long ol time
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 14:37

With LMPC seemingly pretty popular I might have to step up to P1 Cool
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 14:58

Am chuffed to see that ISCC has finally been announced Very Happy Just have a few questions about the series that I need answered; what with this series being my TORA debut, some of my questions might seem a bit idiotic, but here goes Embarassed :

1. Looking at the lengths of the races, I'm assuming that slick tyres will be used and not drag tyres (as far as I can gather drag tyres are only used in TEC events), just want confirmation on that!
2. I poured though the archived posts on the last GT and ISCC seasons to get an understanding of the car builds and regs etc and for both series the GT cars ran with a 15% power handicap (although a couple of cars didn't to help level the playing field), I had a look at the build rules for the upcoming ISCC season and saw that only a handful of cars (in the GTE class, the class I will looking to compete in) would be running a handicap. The car I'm looking to race in with my team mates is the Lamborghini Gallardo and for the upcoming ISCC season the build rules said that it would not be required to run a power handicap. Is this correct? Just want to be sure!
3. I was also wondering that once my team's registration is complete and rubber stamped by the TORA big-wigs, will I then be required to send my livery to an appropriate big-wig to make sure it ticks all the boxes? Let me know.
4. According to the rules for the upcoming season, all GTE cars will have to be fitted with stock rims, am I right? For the previous ISCC season I could have sworn that third party rims were allowed. Again, just seeking clarification. I'm assuming that with the race brakes and driveline and the tyre width being 310 on the front and 330 on the rear then the Lambo's PI will be 761.

That's about all I can think of at the moment but if I have any other questions I'll voice them on here. Smile I'm sure things will become more clear as more information is released but I just wanted a few things cleared up Smile Can't wait to hit the track with you guys and any help you can give me regarding the above questions would be amazing!
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 15:26

TweekPunx wrote:Am chuffed to see that ISCC has finally been announced Very Happy Just have a few questions about the series that I need answered; what with this series being my TORA debut, some of my questions might seem a bit idiotic, but here goes Embarassed :

1. Looking at the lengths of the races, I'm assuming that slick tyres will be used and not drag tyres (as far as I can gather drag tyres are only used in TEC events), just want confirmation on that!
2. I poured though the archived posts on the last GT and ISCC seasons to get an understanding of the car builds and regs etc and for both series the GT cars ran with a 15% power handicap (although a couple of cars didn't to help level the playing field), I had a look at the build rules for the upcoming ISCC season and saw that only a handful of cars (in the GTE class, the class I will looking to compete in) would be running a handicap. The car I'm looking to race in with my team mates is the Lamborghini Gallardo and for the upcoming ISCC season the build rules said that it would not be required to run a power handicap. Is this correct? Just want to be sure!
3. I was also wondering that once my team's registration is complete and rubber stamped by the TORA big-wigs, will I then be required to send my livery to an appropriate big-wig to make sure it ticks all the boxes? Let me know.
4. According to the rules for the upcoming season, all GTE cars will have to be fitted with stock rims, am I right? For the previous ISCC season I could have sworn that third party rims were allowed. Again, just seeking clarification. I'm assuming that with the race brakes and driveline and the tyre width being 310 on the front and 330 on the rear then the Lambo's PI will be 761.

That's about all I can think of at the moment but if I have any other questions I'll voice them on here. Smile I'm sure things will become more clear as more information is released but I just wanted a few things cleared up Smile Can't wait to hit the track with you guys and any help you can give me regarding the above questions would be amazing!

1 - Yep Race tyres no Drag tyres

2 - Lambo do not require a handicap we have changed specs for our GT cars Smile

3 - Nope just make sure you follow all the TORA rules found here in the 2013 sporting regulations and also in the ISCC vinyl thread - http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t8957-tora-2013-sporting-regulations & http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t10547-msa-tora-iscc-season-5-vinyl-rules-and-placement, if you adhere to these you should be fine.

4 - yep stock rims we will check replay footage at start of races to make sure all drivers have stock rims, yep if you follow build you will get to correct PI

No problem carry on asking Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 15:59

SelectiveRogue wrote:1 - Yep Race tyres no Drag tyres

2 - Lambo do not require a handicap we have changed specs for our GT cars Smile

3 - Nope just make sure you follow all the TORA rules found here in the 2013 sporting regulations and also in the ISCC vinyl thread - http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t8957-tora-2013-sporting-regulations & http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t10547-msa-tora-iscc-season-5-vinyl-rules-and-placement, if you adhere to these you should be fine.

4 - yep stock rims we will check replay footage at start of races to make sure all drivers have stock rims, yep if you follow build you will get to correct PI)

1. Sweet! Have done some limited running on drag tyres and decided it wasn't for me Laughing

2. Bugger! Now I have to do a mountain of testing all over again! At least I won't have to set up lobbies all the time...

3. Ah fair enough. Will double check everything on the proposed UPS livery we will be running. I'm fairly sure everything's in place; the only thing that's been a bit of a problem is the TORA roof banner. The curved one doesn't fit below the windscreen on the Lambo and due to the big air scoop in the middle just above the windscreen means putting one across will look a bit naff. Our solution to the problem was to have two little ones either side, would that be ok?

4. Ok, will have to make a note to change the rims back!

I'll add anything when I think of it; the only thing that worries me as far as the ISCC format is concerned is being lapped by the LMP cars and rolling starts Shocked
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 16:08

Rolling starts ain't too bad, I would say jump in with any testing and ask them to use rolling starts so you get used to it, dont worry about the faster cars they have to find there own way past you and mostly they wait for a gap.

show a picture of what you mean for the roof banner
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 16:09

I have yet to figure out how you upload pics from FM Embarassed but if I wrangle on my team mates enough he should be able to post a pic!
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 16:28

Tweek everything you'd need to know about ISCC Season 5 is in the forums. Just to save you time, here is the ISCC section, that has the build rules, liveries, calendar... etc etc

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f329-forum

Don't worry about the URL banner. Many people find ways to get around it, since you can't paint on windows.

To upload pics from the FM4 Storefront:

- Go to forzamotorsport.net
- Click "My Forza" (near the top)
- Just above where it says "Find a Player" click the Forza Motorsport 4 tab
- Click "View All"
- Click "Download" on whatever photos you want.
- Go to an image hosting website. There are many, Flickr has best quality and options, however. The TORA forums have one built in (But is poor quality), at the top of the text box there's a button that says "Host an image" and follow the instructions there.
- When you have an image, right click it and click "Copy Image URL" (or similar command). Most image hosting websites will give you this for you, either beside the image, or on Flickr in the "Sharing" options.
- Copy the URL in the text box. Put the [img] tags before and after (the latter must have a / in it), like so:

Code:
[img]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/lizards-and-animals/00little_sloth_on_ground.jpg[/img]
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 17:01

Stan's brain is full of such marvellous things!

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 4 00little_sloth_on_ground
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 17:26

I'm a lil late to the party but what's the info on Thursday/Friday qually days?

I would love to see this happen and I'm willing to help with the US entrants who will wish to qually prior to race day
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 17:34

Standaman94 wrote:Tweek everything you'd need to know about ISCC Season 5 is in the forums. Just to save you time, here is the ISCC section, that has the build rules, liveries, calendar... etc etc

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f329-forum

Don't worry about the URL banner. Many people find ways to get around it, since you can't paint on windows.

To upload pics from the FM4 Storefront:

- Go to forzamotorsport.net
- Click "My Forza" (near the top)
- Just above where it says "Find a Player" click the Forza Motorsport 4 tab
- Click "View All"
- Click "Download" on whatever photos you want.
- Go to an image hosting website. There are many, Flickr has best quality and options, however. The TORA forums have one built in (But is poor quality), at the top of the text box there's a button that says "Host an image" and follow the instructions there.
- When you have an image, right click it and click "Copy Image URL" (or similar command). Most image hosting websites will give you this for you, either beside the image, or on Flickr in the "Sharing" options.
- Copy the URL in the text box. Put the [img] tags before and after (the latter must have a / in it), like so:

Code:
[img]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/lizards-and-animals/00little_sloth_on_ground.jpg[/img]

Cheers for that mate Smile I shall try and post up some images of the car I'll be using and the idea I had with the roof banner. I have been going through the ISCC threads in quite some detail and most of it I've figured out myself Smile I'm still a little nervous about the procedures for the lobbies etc. but I'm sure once I get through the opening round at Sebring then I'll get the idea of how things work Smile

As for the qualifying, I'd prefer to have in one lump on the Sunday as I work on a Thursday until 9pm Sad
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 17:37

If you're worried about the procedures then I'd suggest getting to grips with the TORA basics with our Spec Cup or various community series
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MoreRandomThan Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:00

How do we register for this series?

MoreRandomThan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:02

MoreRandomThan wrote:How do we register for this series?

Registration opens June 9th I believe. There will be a sign up thread.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:04

Could anybody tell me what the car number and year for the Corvette ZR1 so i know which one to get Smile

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:06

It's the one in R3 class
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:07

F4H bandicoot wrote:Because it was tested and that's what they found fitted best.
The cars have been tested by a lot of people and they all agreed the Audi needed the 5%.

That makes more sence, thanks for clearing it up! Cheers
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MoreRandomThan Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:11

Thanks F4H I want to enter but due to changes in my life I'll only be able to to make the first 4 rounds and possibly the 5th round. Is this only one driver per car?

MoreRandomThan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:20

got it thanks, time for testing !

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:58

MoreRandomThan wrote:Thanks F4H I want to enter but due to changes in my life I'll only be able to to make the first 4 rounds and possibly the 5th round. Is this only one driver per car?
Yes, only one driver per car.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MoreRandomThan Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:02

Thanks, planning on entering either LMP or GTE, haven't decided yet though

MoreRandomThan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 12:22

Indeed the LMPC class seems to be verry popular, otherwise I will go to GTE with the Porsche 911 RSR Smile It is hard to decide Razz LOL
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 18:19

Stuck with making a choice between the Ford GT and the Lamborghini !

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 18:47

I cant reply in the rules section so:

Update

Qualifying will take place on the Thursday before each ISCC Race and on the day of the Race itself. Qualifying Session 1 will take place at 8pm BST on the Thursday following the same rules as stated below. Qualifying Session 2 will take place at 8pm US Central on the Thursday following the same rules as stated below. Qualifying Session 3 will take place at 7pm BST on the Sunday before the ISCC race begins at 8pm BST. All qualifying sessions are grouped together, so you only have to attend one session in order to set a time. You must sign up to the Qualifying Thread which will go up alongside the Race Thread and inform TORA as to which night and which session you will set your qualifying time. You may only enter the session to qualify, it will not be open to other members to practice. Qualifying Times will remain hidden from all competitors until Live Timing is released before the Sunday Race.

I really, really appreciate this, thank you.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next