TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

+40
CQR Basher
D4NINHO
No1irishstig
ATP Wheelwash
Ax4x Broomz
ll Taku ll
LucyLou217
HLR Toffo
HCR Hamish
CQR Cobblepop
SorrySmithy
LastNewtStandin
MAB170294
CQR Jono
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Button
Windcharger8199
Ax4x Mikey J
DangerDave49
v Hurricane v
DeweyTee
Ax4x Bandit
theboomeranga
CQR Aero
XPR Roadrunner
BG Wumba
Beanz
PLOW tubbi
Matt
Richy59
GAMERTAGofSTEVE
Ax4x Mikun
Standaman94
CQR Myles
AMR of the Apex
Mavrick 0
Wooflers
Ax4x Kane
Biggsy tv
44 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

Post by No1irishstig Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 11:57

Lol Hurricane

Id of been fine untilsomeone smashed me into barriers and damaged my car lol

Last edited by No1irishstig on Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 8:29; edited 1 time in total

No1irishstig

TORA Race Number : 243
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

Post by XPR Roadrunner Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:06

Can I say that this race (points wise) was ridiculously close?

Three way tie for 2nd and myself in 5th was one point behind them.

XPR and Im Bru (top 2 teams) scored the exact same amount of points!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 17:20

quick question, is there anyone in particular i need to add to my FL to be able to race or does it differ series to series, signed up to race in the min spec , have a number and registered as in but not sure if they contact me or i have to add someone?
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

TORA Race Number : 480
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 20:23

d4ninho, please go to this link: >>New Members Forum Guide<< and read through the entire post. It will answer all your questions.

But, you will be invited to the race by whoever is hosting that lobby. Please, just be on at least 15 minutes before the race starts on the day of the race.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 0:02

This is gonna be fun, I'm working on a Britax Mini design any advice on how to make fake front lights?
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 8:14

The sign in isn't working for me, signed in, I'm under ground all day so I'll see you guys later on, haven't practices but I've got a feeling it won't matter too much
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 9:12

PLOW tubbi wrote:The sign in isn't working for me, signed in, I'm under ground all day so I'll see you guys later on, haven't practices but I've got a feeling it won't matter too much

Added you to the list mate. See you tonight.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:05

if there is a official number board we need to use i will need it sent to me so i can use it as till today i didn't know they existed.
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:31

ther isn't

but you have to make/download the "TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com" decal and have it on the windscreen
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 23:56

soooo, who didn't crash today? lol
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 9:39

lol! I had at least 1 major crash in each of the races last night I gad great fun though with some     good battles over the 3 races.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 10:03

Bad luck on the first race Hamish, you were a dot mate.
If it makes you feel any better I did the same on the last race chuckle, man, that mini clipped the kerb exactly the same as every other lap, but this time the back end was un catchable, bloody thing left me with my nose pressed firmly against the wall, scrabbling for reverse.
Then I had to use turbo nitrous overdrive tubbi speed to catch aero and pip him on the line with a thousandth in it to take fourth, doh
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 10:11

Oh and a big thanks to myles prower for sacrificing himself.
I had a massive slide and mega wiggle on the go and he got along side me to straighten me up or overtake but got a bit of a thump.
Oooops, wasn't intentional mate, that would have been a large drift score if you hadn't have been there.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 14:23

You were really unfortunate Tubbi, first corner of the last lap and it cost you 4 positions. It was really easy to make a mistake with the mini on that track, especially round the first section of the lap. No room for error.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 14:45

i enjoyed my first races here at TORA last night, then i found out it was manual along with a few other assists turned off, and it all went wrong,lol.

not actually driven on forza 5 in manual till last night and kept forgetting, meaning i spent a lot of time in 1st gear,lol.

i would like to point out i now hate whoever drives a green mini as i was first for 3 corners till we crashed, all my glory gone in an instant,lol

cheers guys see you at the next round
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 15:04

@ daninho, change your controller setup, I use x and b to gear up and down with the a button changed from handbrake to clutch.
This allows your thumb to be covering the clutch and gear up and down at the same time, so its like manual without the clutch.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 17:03

i have my gears as the x and b buttons already but keep forgetting its manual,lol

just need to practice more then it will be done without thinking about it right now i have to keep looking at bloody rev counter,lol
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 17:04

oh and how do i search for the tora online thingy that goes on your windscreen, i can only seem to find complete designs of cars, i'm prob being a bit think but its annoying me now,lol.
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Basher Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 22:05

You have to click search when you are actually creating a Vinyl Group, then enter TORA as the search name et voila!
CQR Basher
CQR Basher

TORA Race Number : 772
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-11-27

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 15:39

tried that it wont let me search anything as when i press search button nothing happens
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 15:49

Yeah, I need some baby toe tuition as well coz I can't do it either!
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLou217 Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 20:54

IIRC on the first design screen (the one with your car and all the options along the top such as paint car, my designs etc) Click on the first option, the one where you add vinyls to the car. Once in there click 'add vinyl shape' the very first tab page should be a selection of recommended vinyls shared by the community. Search from there using the search button. Hope that helps?
LucyLou217
LucyLou217

TORA Race Number : 521
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 20:59

Yeah I discovered that a sorry while ago, bit hidden really.
Have a look at my caterham design. I like it
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 9:51

ahhh got it, wow why did they make it so difficult to find, why not just have simple search vinyl option,lol

oh bumholes, cant share cars when you use a vinyl. can share one but cant use it and share it, seems silly
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 15:34

Only 9 people posted in?
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next