TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

+40
CQR Basher
D4NINHO
No1irishstig
ATP Wheelwash
Ax4x Broomz
ll Taku ll
LucyLou217
HLR Toffo
HCR Hamish
CQR Cobblepop
SorrySmithy
LastNewtStandin
MAB170294
CQR Jono
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Button
Windcharger8199
Ax4x Mikey J
DangerDave49
v Hurricane v
DeweyTee
Ax4x Bandit
theboomeranga
CQR Aero
XPR Roadrunner
BG Wumba
Beanz
PLOW tubbi
Matt
Richy59
GAMERTAGofSTEVE
Ax4x Mikun
Standaman94
CQR Myles
AMR of the Apex
Mavrick 0
Wooflers
Ax4x Kane
Biggsy tv
44 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

Post by theboomeranga Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 9:22

CQR Aero wrote:
Kilroy8 wrote:With the lack of gifting in Forza 5, is it worth having teams? Or can teammates have different paints?
Your painter/tuner just needs to "share" the paint/tune they would have gifted and the teammates can pick it up that way.
isn't that locked though, so numbers cannot be changed
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 19:19

CRA Erebus wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:
Kilroy8 wrote:With the lack of gifting in Forza 5, is it worth having teams? Or can teammates have different paints?
Your painter/tuner just needs to "share" the paint/tune they would have gifted and the teammates can pick it up that way.
I think Erebus is right. Do all the designs show up in the Recommended design section? I thought it was only a most popular type of thing.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 2:41

No, you can still search for ones.

I think what will need to happen, is that somebody will have to make ALL the liveries, and upload them that way.

However, Series decals would be locked...so you couldn't share it :s
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 3:09

It is indeed a bit of a pickle. I was really close to cancelling this today, but I think the show will go on with our limited  availability of lobby hosting.

I will open up sign ups tomorrow, there will be no numberboxes but numbers are a must. Paints in teams can be shared in the friggin cloud, maybe under an obscure category if you dont want others to access your paint designs, and above the window must be the TORA URL, Text style 1, capital first letters of words, and lower case the remainer.

I will also set the build rules tomorrow also.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 9:03

Oh mate, a non techy guy like me doesn't know what a cloud is (I'm thinking the sky maybe).
Any chance of a tutorial?
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 14:21

PLOW tubbi wrote:Oh mate, a non techy guy like me doesn't know what a cloud is (I'm thinking the sky maybe).
It's the sky. You need a space shuttle to give paints to your teammates.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 14:35

Bandit1097 wrote:
PLOW tubbi wrote:Oh mate, a non techy guy like me doesn't know what a cloud is (I'm thinking the sky maybe).
It's the sky.  You need a space shuttle to give paints to your teammates.
Can't we send them by USPS or FedEx......maybe email will work!Smile 
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 15:33

no, I think it has something to do with a USB

May I suggest running the short layout of Prague? It's really growing on me. I'm not so much liking the Fully Layout, too Bernese Alps/Maple Valley for me, but the short circuit is 95% legit street course Smile
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 15:53

The issue on running this is that there will only be 8 drivers per lobby. Due to the fact that you cannot send game invites as before. The only ones you can invite are people that are in your chat party and that hasn't changed from the 360. Not only that, you will have to friend everyone in the series so you can invite them to your lobby.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 16:07

If we have two parties per lobby, we can have two "hosts" that invite the drivers into the party and then into the game.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 16:08

We got 15 of us in a lobby on launch night so I don't think that will be a problem.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDave49 Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 16:41

v Hurricane v wrote:?... Not only that, you will have to friend everyone in the series so you can invite them to your lobby.
You can find and invite people that are not on your friends list into your party from the friends screen.

DangerDave49

TORA Race Number : 149
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 19:04

I'll be signing up to this, just not sure what I can make as I am working quite a bit over the next few months.I think to promote the use of FM5 and show that the community does indeed want to run in organised races we need to try and make this work in some form.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 19:28

CRA Erebus wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:
Paint the car, save, change numbers , save, share ?
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 19:55

Wrong on the party amount, i know you can have around 30/32 in party chat.
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 20:11

BG Beanz wrote:Wrong on the party amount, i know you can have around 30/32 in party chat.
That is for game chat, not party chat. I'm sorry everyone, until this game get's fixed or something new that actually works comes along, I cannot support FM5 in any way, shape or form. I will support this community in every way possible, just not the game. Right now, I have a $140 bad taste in my mouth because of this game. That is a bunch of money I am out of and can't really afford living on a fixed income. This is just my opinion.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 20:50

You can blame the people who sell Vinyls unlocked to people who end up selling them as their own. They complained to Turn 10 and in turn screwed us. So stupid how so few people can affect the Majority of communities like TORA who rely on Vinyl and Tune Sharing.

Also why the Hell did they take out the ability to Spectate and save online Replays. The YouTube and Twitch Channels are screwed now. To save both channels TORA will have to stream FM4 TCR Series until those features are put in FM5. (If they ever are.)
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 20:55

v Hurricane v wrote:The issue on running this is that there will only be 8 drivers per lobby. Due to the fact that you cannot send game invites as before. The only ones you can invite are people that are in your chat party and that hasn't changed from the 360. Not only that, you will have to friend everyone in the series so you can invite them to your lobby.
Guys, I think this issue has sort of been resolved. Thought I'd have a look at the lobby settings etc. When i clicked to change the settings, on that first box where your select car etc is, there is now INVITE FRIENDS. Although you still cant invite friends of friends.
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:12

wot you talking bout beanzy, you dont have that many freinds Laughing 
When can we see a build list for this, itching man itching.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:13

The build is already up tubbi lol
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:15

playing FM5 right now is like eating a half cooked sausage, way to screw the pooch eh!.

Looks great, loving the trigger rumble but fundamentally its useless to guys like us and for the purpose we want it for.

I,ve actually resurrected my forza tunes book I kept when sharing tunes on FM2, how much of a step backwards is that!.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:17

Yep, sorry didnt see that.

Car Build Rules

Mandatory Parts
Race Suspension
Race Rollcage
Sport Tires
Forza Front and Rear Aero
Engine Swap - 2.0L

Weight less than 1399lbs
Car Class - C500
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:22

Very simple paint scheme. Well, it's not like anyone will be taking photos of this championship.

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 Getpho10
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDave49 Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 21:30

Are we definitely racing the old mini not the newer one?

DangerDave49

TORA Race Number : 149
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 2:24

Kilroy8 wrote:Very simple paint scheme. Well, it's not like anyone will be taking photos of this championship.

TORA Mighty Minis - General Discussion - Page 2 Getpho10
How did you get the picture to your computer?
Yeah..... Which Mini. I bought the new one.
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next