TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread

+23
EZT Neo 45
WRA Tower
VVV GunDaM
DARK l MATTER
Simply Law
Ax4x Mikey J
Xx VenomTDI xX
DDM Driv3
Zabbzi
eMC Outlaw47
LMR Hybrid
HCR Motorhead
FreshCubanBread
ART Carrera
TechnologicMau5
LMR Deftone MX
WRA JoeVIR
Roders0712
Blaise7024
Ser Tandur
connor7195
Ax4x Bandit
Radiation Louis
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread

Post by WRA JoeVIR Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 1:50

So since it's officially race week now what will officially be the track boundaries at Indy since theres such an opportunity to cut the corners? So we know where and where not.
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Back to top Go down

TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA IndyCar Series Discussion Thread

Post by Radiation Louis Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 2:24

White lines dictate the track limits. Situation may change but if you dont hear anything the white libes dictate track limits
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 2:29

From what I see, basically you can't cut turn 1. Everything else is pretty straightforward.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 2:12

i know you guys at the back are racing but you really need to try better at letting the leaders through
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 3:48

Are we going to be running GP or short at Watkins Glen?
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 4:10

I don't mind, it's a mint track, but might be a pain with the aero wash. Track position here will probably be more critical than the past 2 rounds!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCubanBread Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:38

LMR Hybrid wrote:i know you guys at the back are racing but you really need to try better at letting the leaders through

Ain't that the *-------* Truth
FreshCubanBread
FreshCubanBread

TORA Race Number : 48
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Tue 1 Dec 2015 - 5:20

Is there any possibility that any of the remaining races in the season (Sebring) be in the rain?
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 17:59

I got you your official theme song for Indianapolis...
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 23:07

WRA JoeVIR wrote:Is there any possibility that any of the remaining races in the season (Sebring) be in the rain?

There was an option in early parts but after being in and seeing other TORA events that have run in the rain a lot of dirty driving came of it like pushing others into puddles that are in break zones causing said driver to crash or take out other racers. So to avoid tempers flairing for that i decided to keep the races in the dry for now.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise7024 Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 4:47

Radiation Louis wrote:
WRA JoeVIR wrote:Is there any possibility that any of the remaining races in the season (Sebring) be in the rain?

There was an option in early parts but after being in and seeing other TORA events that have run in the rain a lot of dirty driving came of it like pushing others into puddles that are in break zones causing said driver to crash or take out other racers. So to avoid tempers flairing for that i decided to keep the races in the dry for now.
I have to agree on that Louis. Puddles do present an issue, most notably Sebring's "Puddle of Doom." I think if we were to do a rain race, it would be best at the beginning of the season since rain races at this point would only cause problems for those in the championship hunt. I think it's best that we NOT have tempers flaring---no good ever comes from that.
Blaise7024
Blaise7024

TORA Race Number : 702
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCubanBread Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 13:18

Evil or Very Mad
FreshCubanBread
FreshCubanBread

TORA Race Number : 48
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise7024 Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 2:58

Sorry guys I didn't let you guys know I couldn't make it. I got called to help with a Christmas event and didn't have time to get online and post "out." Hopefully things went well for you all tonight.
Blaise7024
Blaise7024

TORA Race Number : 702
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 3:52

Good race tonight guys. I'm ecstatic with my 5th place finish. Thanks to the guys in the front would collided (not really). But on a serious note could the talking during the race slow down very hard to hear people and to concentrate. But otherwise good fun tonight.
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 5:33

WRA JoeVIR wrote:Good race tonight guys. I'm ecstatic with my 5th place finish. Thanks to the guys in the front would collided (not really). But on a serious note could the talking during the race slow down very hard to hear people and to concentrate. But otherwise good fun tonight.

You did well tonight, staying out of trouble. It seems I managed to piss off someone tonight on top of my misfortune. I managed to somehow be super safe with fuel in the end, and credit to you, you had lots of time in hand over the guys behind us too.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 2:51

Q: Is their any rule that says you can't change your primary sponsor after the season has began?
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 3:26

I believe there's no prob, but will want Louis' confirmation on that.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 11 Dec 2015 - 22:12

no probs at all i just put sponsor down in applications so no one takes someones sponsor/ livery idea
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Fri 11 Dec 2015 - 23:30

Radiation Louis wrote:no probs at all i just put sponsor down in applications so no one takes someones sponsor/ livery idea
Ok my main sponsor for the rest of the year will be VIR
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by connor7195 Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 2:36

What a pathetic nights racing. Finally get a good tune on the car then hit the barriers 3 times in the 1st stint and end up 6 odd laps down and then get disconnected in the 2nd stint after getting caught up in a 4 car accident. Shame as the pace was there for a top 10 definantely and at a push maybe even a top 6. Seriously hope this track NEVER returns to the calendar for future Indycar seasons. At least after Christmas I might be able to keep up the pace
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 3:04

wish granted it will never be raced again in this series
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 3:16

ok guys 3 week break for the holidays and new years so please be safe and enjoy your time with family and have a happy new year! see you back at sebring on the 8th for round 8!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 3:51

Not trying to start an argument or anything but what is the official rule for lapping cars and the process of lapping the cars? I'm only asking and this may have been only for Lime Rock because it was so narrow but can doing the lapping please wait until it safe for both cars to pass. But I've noticed over the past few races that cars are getting destroyed because the leaders can't show just a bit more patience when lapping someone. And if I'm totally wrong on this please tell me.
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 3:53

It is up to the faster car to get by cleanly the car ahead can yield when it is safe to do so
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA JoeVIR Sat 12 Dec 2015 - 3:55

Radiation Louis wrote:It is up to the faster car to get by cleanly the car ahead can yield when it is safe to do so
Thanks for the answer. I only asked because sometimes the faster car wants you to move in the worse possible spot so it won't loose any time over the car behind.
WRA JoeVIR
WRA JoeVIR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next