TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion

+13
Flare Crackle
Big Carolina23
SCR3WUGUYZ
Dragonsyoung
XDas KreatureX
Wooflers
BG Wingnut396
bikicsunaj365
CCman29
dinosilenzi
paul299
FSR Groves
TheAngryPudding
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion

Post by TheAngryPudding Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 22:31

Cheers for tonight guys. Started updating tables and results but frankly CBA so it will be done tomorrow, as will the announcement for Season 2 cars, regs and draft calendar

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: GoDaddy fun cup - Season 1 Discussion

Post by LMP Dragon Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 22:40

Did you look through the SI I sent off?
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 22:46

CarbonViper93 wrote:Did you look through the SI I sent off?
jordan and me (mainly jordan) are looking at evora replay as we speak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:11

that was a blast and a half!! had me a whops on the final corner but other then that was awesome, got to cut through the mess at the start and keep it on the racing line mostly.

A little more chaty tonight from my self was all in fun. no hard feelings everyone.

About my SI comment , I was asking if there could be a run down from each round, i like the idea of getting pointers on erm questionable racing etiquette.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:18

theres is a list coming up soon from tonights Lotus Evora Race at Indianapolis Gp in up to 10 mins time

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:54

Stewards Results are online now.
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558

Back to top Go down

Post by DanaeJulTeam Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 8:08

Nice track..But i did not enjoy it.Many guys was not carfull at all.I got pissed in the first round and mad in the second.But i kept my racing as clean as i could even when other players did not do the same.
I really hope that damage was at simulation.So that everyone would be carfull.Noone can win a race from the first 2-3 laps,if he is not 1-2 sec faster than the rest of the pack.
I know now that if you get hit big in the first two corners you lose the race.
Even some gave me reason to call SI i did not since i ended last in both races.(After the hits i took i really did not have the energy to race as fast as i could).
My only hope is that next rounds would be another story and everyone race as clean as possible.
DanaeJulTeam
DanaeJulTeam

TORA Race Number : 998
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 8:15

Will be talking with JGroves about sim damage mate. Quite a few penalties and warnings dished out from this one but its clear we need to change something

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261

Back to top Go down

Post by DanaeJulTeam Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 8:36

The thing for me in this game is respect for other players.
I have learned this in another series (non TORA)
Racing with 11 faster than me players that everyone was respecting everyone (even slower,less experienced players and was as carefull as they could be.)
This is the best way to have a good series.
Respect for each other.If someone is faster and better that someone else,he always passes him.No need for hitting the other slower than you player.That is the way i see it.
That is why i think that if  you put damage to simulation you will force players to be carefull since big contact would mean the end of the car involved.(I mean loosing too much time).
If someone cause an accident,he can at least give his place back to the other player and show that he did not want to gain a place this way.
This is what i think and what i did last night (round 2) even if it was a racing incident and i am pretty sure that it was not my fault.
Anyway I had the same thoughts before last 2 rounds and i think that i am right.
Since some players do not want to race as clean as possible,put damage to simulation.Some would have their race ruined but at least the others will have a clean race.And after you can SI and give warnings or what ever needs to be done.

Very Happy
DanaeJulTeam
DanaeJulTeam

TORA Race Number : 998
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3